The Illegals infection.

The laws say that if you're a refugee who claims he's being persecuted and you show up at the American border, you're entitled to a hearing before an immigration judge.

We don't have enough immigration judges so the system is backed-up. We need to hire more immigration judges.

But yes, the Biden administration wants to deport refugees based on the health emergency that COVID presents.

The ACLU is fighting this in the courts.

The laws say that if you're a refugee who claims he's being persecuted and you show up at the American border, you're entitled to a hearing before an immigration judge.

Better yet, if you're here because your country is a shit-hole, that doesn't qualify.

Any interaction with government = deportation.

Word spreads fast.
The CIA needs to getting involved too. As a psyop The CIA should plant graphic gory disinformation in the media in countries south of the border showing that rich gringo Americans are hiring coyotes to bring them into America so they can steal their organs. It should be planted in their media every day.

That and reports of out of control roving bands of heavily armed racist cannibal rednecks on meth capturing and eating border crossers.

Shit like that would be helpful.

Last edited:
We will send them to Mara Lago where they belong
Fla is a Red State. They want to go to NY/NJ the leftist shitholes with asshole leaders who abuse women and shut down gyms so that people on average gain 29 pounds during the pandemic and are at a higher risk for death.

So what is wrong with citizens voting?

Look,I know that you as a dem will gladly infest America with third worlders who will bring disease,lower min wage,crime and a host of other issues just to win elections because we all know dems cant win without cheating.
You're despicable as are your politicians. You dont care about America and what open borders will do to this country.
You're so wrapped up in winning that you dont care about the consequences your actions will bring.
We can already see what bidens actions will bring and it's not pretty.
If we cant turn this shit around my only hope is that you live long enough to see the destruction you caused.
I hope to God you dont have kids.

Title 42, a reference to part of a U.S. public health code, and according to advocates challenging the administration in court, its use violates U.S. asylum laws.

Despite a chorus of criticism from advocates and Democratic lawmakers over the handling of the crisis at the border in Del Rio, Texas, the administration is defending the use of Title 42 in court.

Title 42 says you can turn people away at the border because of COVID

People have been fighting it in the courts, namely the ACLU

Fuck any law that says otherwise. The U.S. is a sovereign nation. We have the right to control our borders. To let in or not let in whoever we want. The Dalai Lama says that Europe belongs to the Europeans. I say that America belongs to the Americans too.

Dalai Lama.jpg

Look,I know that you as a dem will gladly infest America with third worlders who will bring disease,lower min wage,crime and a host of other issues just to win elections because we all know dems cant win without cheating.
You're despicable as are your politicians. You dont care about America and what open borders will do to this country.
You're so wrapped up in winning that you dont care about the consequences your actions will bring.
We can already see what bidens actions will bring and it's not pretty.
If we cant turn this shit around my only hope is that you live long enough to see the destruction you caused.
I hope to God you dont have kids.
America was founded by Third Worlders
Give me your tired, your poor, your unsettled masses yearning to live free…

Ethiopia mined their border to keep refugees from flooding their country from Somalia.

And you can see the well lit and guarded border between India and Pakistan from space. We need that kind of border here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back