The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should have been home with a husband and kids

Yeah, barefoot in Winter and pregnant in the Summer.
Huh View attachment 360057

Who is to say all the women in the pic on the right don't have careers too? Or that the Dads don't stay home? The roles they fulfill are up to them, not anyone else.
Who can lift more men or woman?

That is completely irrelevant, unless the job requirement is lifting heavy weight.
Can you answer the question

I can. But I am not playing this game with you anymore.
I’ll tell you want, I want you to camp out under a construction site of woman securing thousand pound beams, 40 stories in the air.. I build you a pool you can relax for the 20 years it will take to build lol haha

Perhaps she wanted more out of life than to be a mother and a housewife.
What’s a greater reward than giving life and building a strong American family.. playing in traffic? Lol

As I said, the playing in traffic was stupid, especially on the interstate.

But what each individual wants from their life is up to them. And a woman can give life without giving up what she wants out of life.

As far as building a strong American family, if she is married then both should build it. I am always amused by people who would tell me it is great that I helped my wife around the house, with cooking & cleaning. We both worked and we both took care of the household. I am not "helping". I am carrying my share of the load.
You missed the point this is about the last two generations of woman making bad life decisions, when previously they were star if America, the home maker we bent over backwards to hold the door for them, and give up a seat. Now they call you an oppressor if you do that

I have always held the door for women. Occasionally one will not say 'thank you', but none have ever accused me of being an oppressor.

And the point is that women get to choose what they do with their life. Just like men do. Women are not just homemakers and brood mares.
That’s western culture,, are you anti western culture?

Western culture, like almost everything in life, changes. I am not anti-western culture. I am also not in favor of taking away women's right to decide for themselves how they want to live their life. If they want to marry and be a stay-at-home Mom, I am all for it. If they want to marry and have a career, more power to them. If they want to never have kids, that is their choice.
It’s changing ? Lol to what! It was built b avoiding mistakes other cultures have made.. having a woman 40 stories up securing a bean isn’t the best idea you absolutely devastating moron lol

First I would ask why someone would need a bean secured 40 stories up.

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
They are out there, because a cop needlessly and cruelly, murdered a man....And we all got to see it.

That is no explanation. The officer was arrested and charged with murder. WTF more do you or they want? It's not like they moved him to a desk job and waited for the media coverage to die down. So there is no reason for them to be protesting or rioting outside they see an opportunity to cause trouble.
They don't see it as a 1 officer problem like you seem to, Ray.....

Plus, they are unemployed, they have time on their hands, that has allowed these protests to continue longer than normal, with larger crowds than normal...imo.

They've never had jobs. Mostly a bunch of basement dwellers hell bent on living with Mom until the age of 43. They are troublemakers looking for trouble plain and simple.

Who is to say all the women in the pic on the right don't have careers too? Or that the Dads don't stay home? The roles they fulfill are up to them, not anyone else.

That is completely irrelevant, unless the job requirement is lifting heavy weight.

I’ll tell you want, I want you to camp out under a construction site of woman securing thousand pound beams, 40 stories in the air.. I build you a pool you can relax for the 20 years it will take to build lol haha

If she is not physically capable of doing the job, that is one thing.

But for you to try and pretend that upper body strength is the deciding factor on all careers is laughably idiotic.

Most women who want a career aren't looking to secure thousand pound beams.

That the OP refers to women as "brides-to-be" speaks volumes.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

is mostly not true for most women.

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Pushing back against that is called for.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Funny how the point you pushed back against, is one I did not make. Nothing in my post about not letting women choose.

My point stands. Feminism is lying to women and making them as a group less happy and causing damage to society as a whole.

My point was that calling women "brides-to-be" means their only purpose is that of mothers and housewives.

I don't know that feminism is "making" any woman unhappy, any more than the old roles for women were.

My point was that calling them that, does not imply taking away their right to make a choice. Which is what you implied it did.

And yes, feminism is certainly making large numbers of women individually and women as a group, unhappy. THey have been told that the path to take is career, while most of them would be happier focusing on family more.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Not using tax dollars for worthless degrees does not bother me at all.

As for the endless welfare, women are almost always on welfare because they have children. And, believe it or not, men were involved in that.

But my point that the OP sees women as "brides-to-be" shows he how he sees them. And if the man involved refuses to take responsibility for what he helped create, then we either step in and help or we let the children suffer for the actions of the parents.

The woman is the one that decides to have a child out of wedlock, creating the problem of a family with no primary breadwinner.

I see five people there causing trouble with criminal activities....

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

spare me your bull crud, pretty please.... :rolleyes:

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

We should listen to you vermin, you America hating scum are really credible.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

That flew over your head...swish!!

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.
Molotov cocktails, whole neighborhoods burning to the ground, murders, assaults.

Yeah, they were "mostly peaceful."
Tell that to the handful of Boogaloo boy's.... small groups of thugs can cause a lot of damage....

Shoot, two men only in the Oklahoma City bombings...!!!

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Not using tax dollars for worthless degrees does not bother me at all.

As for the endless welfare, women are almost always on welfare because they have children. And, believe it or not, men were involved in that.

But my point that the OP sees women as "brides-to-be" shows he how he sees them. And if the man involved refuses to take responsibility for what he helped create, then we either step in and help or we let the children suffer for the actions of the parents.

The woman is the one that decides to have a child out of wedlock, creating the problem of a family with no primary breadwinner.

The man certainly helps decide, by having unprotected sex with her.

What’s a greater reward than giving life and building a strong American family.. playing in traffic? Lol

But what each individual wants from their life is up to them. And a woman can give life without giving up what she wants out of life.

As far as building a strong American family, if she is married then both should build it. I am always amused by people who would tell me it is great that I helped my wife around the house, with cooking & cleaning. We both worked and we both took care of the household. I am not "helping". I am carrying my share of the load.
You missed the point this is about the last two generations of woman making bad life decisions, when previously they were star if America, the home maker we bent over backwards to hold the door for them, and give up a seat. Now they call you an oppressor if you do that

I have always held the door for women. Occasionally one will not say 'thank you', but none have ever accused me of being an oppressor.

And the point is that women get to choose what they do with their life. Just like men do. Women are not just homemakers and brood mares.

When I hold the door open for a woman, she kind of gets a confused look on her face unless it's somebody around my age who understands how I was brought up.

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.
Molotov cocktails, whole neighborhoods burning to the ground, murders, assaults.

Tell that to the handful of Boogaloo boy's.... small groups of thugs can cause a lot of damage....

The fact is the people involved were violent. They were no different in character than any of the previous riots by leftwingers we've seen. In every case, it's always a minority of the participants who engage in violence. That doesn't mean you get to characterize them as "largely peaceful."

The "boogloo" boys is a leftwing diversion. It's horseshit. BLM and antifa were responsible for the vast majority of the violence.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

The fact is the people involved were violent. They were no different in character than any of the previous riots by leftwingers we've seen. In every case, it's always a minority of the participants who engage in violence. That doesn't mean you get to characterize them as "largely peaceful."

The "boogloo" boys is a leftwing diversion. It's horseshit. BLM and antifa were responsible for the vast majority of the violence.
boogloo are the boogeymen. fantasy monsters. Only demofks are boogeymen. so it's only correct.

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
Cries over statue being torn down^^^^^
I agree. demofks with no American values is sad. Like the indian with the tear.

the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....
post that permit.

highways are for cars- not protesters
ask the stupid fk to post the permit that shut down a highway. hly fk, the volume of stupid from these demofks keeps increasing. I never thought it was actually possible. They're now putting stupid on top of stupid on top of stupid. WoW, layers of stupid is indeed infinite.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

all demofks. everyone of them. you can't argue that either.

That’s western culture,, are you anti western culture?

Western culture, like almost everything in life, changes. I am not anti-western culture. I am also not in favor of taking away women's right to decide for themselves how they want to live their life. If they want to marry and be a stay-at-home Mom, I am all for it. If they want to marry and have a career, more power to them. If they want to never have kids, that is their choice.
It’s changing ? Lol to what! It was built b avoiding mistakes other cultures have made.. having a woman 40 stories up securing a bean isn’t the best idea you absolutely devastating moron lol

First I would ask why someone would need a bean secured 40 stories up.
Sky scrapers son. You ain’t in Kansas anymore lol

If she is not physically capable of doing the job, that is one thing.

But for you to try and pretend that upper body strength is the deciding factor on all careers is laughably idiotic.

Most women who want a career aren't looking to secure thousand pound beams.
Stop trolling men on average work more hours and difficult jobs for a reason.. let’s do what works western culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back