The Ideal Woman's Body, According To Science

Beauty on the screen does not always translate to beauty in person. And black-and-white photographs often capture details that are obscured in colorized versions.

What science? The medical science community will tell you that the ideal woman has wide hips for carrying a child and big boobs for nursing. Yeah that's right, only a genetic woman can give birth.

Several past and recent studies have proven that males are predominantly more attracted to curvier females.

This is because the male mind subconsciously links youthful curviness to fertility. Attractiveness is heavily based on the ability to procreate, and in light of this mentality, the most attractive women are those who look most suitable for childbirth. This is where the term "childbearing hips" stems from.

AA1ctdDB.img

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81

IMHO 1960's Barbara Eden is the answer they seek.

R.2c5ece81c932a6a151fff620f21c87dc

As always the ideal woman possesses these two traits above all others.

1. Not lard ass fat.

2. Knows when to shut the fuck up.

It is funny when I was a very young kid in school and a virgin I was more attracted to the thin petite body type... After I started dating women and had sex with many different women when I got older my preferences really changed.

After I had sex with many different women and different body types as well as ages my tastes quickly changed. I started being a lot less picky and enjoyed variety. I realized all women feel really good in bed.

I am one of those guys who is attracted to all body types of women thin, heavy set, curvy, flat chested, busty. And a range of ages from 20's to 50's. Actually any woman that I meet the first thing I think about is what they look like naked and what sex with them would feel like. I have had sex with women of all body types and truly love women of all sizes and ages. Onto my 3rd wife now, each one a different body type I would say. Many different dates and sexual partners.

Forum List

Back