The Hamas Charter

I greatly admire the Palestinian people and their unwavering resolve to recover and occupy their stolen home's and land. ... :thup:
I am glad Hamas did this… more reason to the Franksteinians do f#ck and the Jews should do whatever they can to dispel the Muslim invaders from their lands.

More settlements and retake Gaza!

lol racist Jewish rubbish from the 'other side'. Those Babylonian Jews really screwed up a pretty decent culture and theology with their self-serving rubbish.
Thank you for mistaking me for a Jew. I am an Anglican. That is a traditional Episcopalian, using the 1928 Book of Common Prayer.

Thank you for mistaking me for a Jew. I am an Anglican. That is a traditional Episcopalian, using the 1928 Book of Common Prayer.

Me too. Have you ever read A Palestinian Christian's Cry for Reconciliation? It's written by an Anglican preacher.

The coastal aquifer got so low it backfilled with seawater. There's not enough ground water to prevent the Dead Sea from shrinking dramatically.

Is there a coastal aquifer without sea water, genius?

Half of the Dead Sea is under Jordanian control,
and Israel provides Jordan with drinking water.
In every Arab state water becomes scarcity.
Even in the Levant - every Arab state is
an ecological disaster.

Why waste water
on any Arab state?

Last edited:

is an ecological disaster.

Sweetwater kept the salt water out until they over pumped the aquifer depleted the ground water.

Sweetwater kept the salt water out until they over pumped the aquifer depleted the ground water.

Then provide an example where there's no salt water in coastal aquifers.

Of the 22 Arab states which has the quality of water in Israel?

Then provide an example where there's no salt water in coastal aquifers.

Of the 22 Arab states which has the quality of water in Israel?

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait.. The aquifers in Israel are full of heavy metals and ecoli. Reverse osmosis doesn't clean that up. The Arabs use distillation for desalination. They have built a hundred facilities since 1950.

Me too. Have you ever read A Palestinian Christian's Cry for Reconciliation? It's written by an Anglican preacher.
Christian Palestinians are descended from those living in the area before the Arab conquests. After the Six Day War I would have let them stay, and deported the other Palestinians. After World War II Germans were deported from Prussia and the Sudetenland.

Christian Palestinians are descended from those living in the area before the Arab conquests. After the Six Day War I would have let them stay, and deported the other Palestinians. After World War II Germans were deported from Prussia and the Sudetenland.

Egypt attacked Egypt while Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen. Read Moishe Dayan.. they planned and tried to provoke the war since 1953. Arabs were in Palestine and the Levant long before Islam. Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria around the Babylonian exile.

The coastal aquifer got so low it backfilled with seawater. There's not enough ground water to prevent the Dead Sea from shrinking dramatically.

Because Arabs never abided by any water treaties and sucked their end of it dry filling up the smimming pools all the PLO and Hamas leaders had in their yards.

I didn't mistake you for anything. As for the silly Protestant myth that the current Jews are the Jews of the Old Testament Covenants, they aren't, they're a different cult altogether, with no real relation to the Hebrew religion of Moses; they're a cult invented in the 2nd Century A.D. built around an imaginary 'oral Torah' and descendants of the racist gimmicks started by Ezra. Modern Protestants think they're 'doing God's work' by babbling and defending anything that offends some racist cultists if they snivel and whine 'antisemitism n stuff' whenever facts get in the way of maintaining that fiction. I don't support Istael's right to exist based on some inane Temple scam and its peddlers and con artists.

I'm not a Christian but most of the history and biblical background in this small book is sound:

.... and you might want a copy of Joachim Jeremia's Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus for a comprehensive study of Jewish society and economics, heavily footnoted with almost entirely Jewish sources. Jeremias was the leading Aramaic scholar of his day.

People can read it online somewhere if you don't want to buy it, but I lost the link when I got a new PC. I own a hard copy of it so didn't need the link any more. You will see why it's no surprise most Jews wanted reforms.

Last edited:

Arabs think Jews are supposed to give them free stuff and then commit suicide every time some low life murderer or thief snivels to the UN.

an ecological disaster.

Why waste water
on any Arab state?

Lol. Nope. You haven't seen the desalination plants that they have built in the past 50 or how environmentally clean their oil operations are compared to the US.

I didn't mistake you for anything. As for the silly Protestant myth that the current Jews are the Jews of the Old Testament Covenants, they aren't, they're a different cult altogether, with no real relation to the Hebrew religion of Moses; they're a cult invented in the 2nd Century A.D. built around an imaginary 'oral Torah' and descendants of the racist gimmicks started by Ezra. Modern Protestants think they're 'doing God's work' by babbling and defending anything that offends some racist cultists if they snivel and whine 'antisemitism n stuff' whenever facts get in the way of maintaining that fiction. I don't support Istael's right to exist based on some inane Temple scam and its peddlers and con artists.

I'm not a Christian but most of the history and biblical background in this small book is sound:

.... and you might want a copy of Joachim Jeremia's Jerusalem In The Time Of Jesus for a comprehensive study of Jewish society and economics, heavily footnoted with almost entirely Jewish sources. Jeremias was the leading Aramaic scholar of his day.

People can read it online somewhere if you don't want to buy it, but I lost the link when I got a new PC. I own a hard copy of it so didn't need the link any more. You will see why it's no surprise most Jews wanted reforms.
Studies of autosomal DNA, which look at the entire DNA mixture, show that Jewish populations have tended to form relatively closely related groups in independent communities with most in a community sharing significant ancestry.[1] For populations of the Jewish diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show significant amounts of shared Middle Eastern ancestry.[2][3] According to geneticist Doron Behar and colleagues (2010), this is "consistent with a historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelites of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World".[4]

Studies of autosomal DNA, which look at the entire DNA mixture, show that Jewish populations have tended to form relatively closely related groups in independent communities with most in a community sharing significant ancestry.[1] For populations of the Jewish diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show significant amounts of shared Middle Eastern ancestry.[2][3] According to geneticist Doron Behar and colleagues (2010), this is "consistent with a historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelites of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World".[4]

They share genetic markers with the Palestinians.

None of which has anything to do with the Covenants; Ezra's racist cult would of course gaurantee a genetic line to the exclusion of most other Jewish tribes, that was the whole point of setting up the Babylonians as the 'only pure Jews' and excluding the rest. All that does is add more proof to my point. Many inter-married over centuries; this isn't news, it is exactly what would happen. Over a third of Jeremia's book is about their 'racial purity' laws in Jesus's day, quite detailed and elaborate. Jesus's genealogy was important, so was Mary's, in the NT.

Part Four outline of Joachim Jeremia's Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus

Part Four

THE MAINTENANCE OF RACIAL PURITY

XII THE STRUCTURE OF THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY

XIII ISRAELITES OF PURE ANCESTRY

A. Legitimacy of ancestry
B. Historical value of lay genealogies
C. Civil rights of full Israelites

XIV DESPISED TRADES AND JEWISH SLAVES
A. Despised trades
B. Jewish slaves

XV ILLEGITIMATE ISRAELITES

A. Israelites with slight blemish
1.Illegitimate descendants of priests

Proselytes

3.Freed Gentile slaves
B. Israelites with grave blemish
1.Bastards
Temple slaves, fatherless, foundlings,eunuchs

XVI GENTILE SLAVES

XVII THE SAMARITANS

XVIII THE SOCIAL POSITION OF WOMEN

OT sources

The list of exiles in Ezra 2.2-63, par. Neh. 7.7-65. gives the following order:

(a) Families of pure descent:

Lay people: Ezra 2.2- 35. par. Neh. 7.7-38.
Priests: Ezra 2.36-39, par. Neh. 7.39-42.
Levites: Ezra 2.40-42, par. Neh. 7.43-45.
(b) Temple servants: Ezra 2.43-54, par. Neh. 7.46-56
royal slaves: Ezra 2.55-58, par. Neh. 7.57-60.

Appendix - Israelites and priests with no genealogy. Ezra 2.59-63, par. Neh, 7.61-65.

Birth and family determined everything from economic standing to where you could go in the Temple. These are only some highlights; it's a very elaborate social hierarchy. Compare this to Moses and the earlier Hebrews and their universalist approach: universalism is implicit in monotheism.

So, of course there will be genetic links. Germans like Hitler thought so, too, in the case of their tribal past. Think there are genetic markers for Germans? Yes, there is. Same for Italians, Irish, Poles, Han Chinese, etc., etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back