The "hack" was a dem leak

The problem was that the Dems thought they were going to landslide it. Hence the hack or leak was meaningless ...until they lost...BIGLY!!!!!

Now what are they hiding?

Greg

The dems are just pissed off because it shows their true colors.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

"All this was set in motion when the DNC’s mail server was first violated in the spring of 2016 and by subsequent assertions that Russians were behind that “hack” and another such operation, also described as a Russian hack, on July 5. These are the foundation stones of the edifice just outlined. The evolution of public discourse in the year since is worthy of scholarly study: Possibilities became allegations, and these became probabilities. Then the probabilities turned into certainties, and these evolved into what are now taken to be established truths. ...."

"There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. ,,,,"

And, one of the possible leakers is dead.

And just who might that leaker be??

This is all about Obama wanting to ruin America. I still don't know why he hated us so bad as to do the Un-American things he did. If he wasn't black, he would have never gotten away with it

-Geaux

Gee, wasn't he half white !!

The article this is based on was posted yesterday. These people have no room to make this assessment when they haven't seen all the evidence, and much of the evidence is still classified as it is still part of an ongoing investigation.

Bro, that is from July 2016 before anyone knew about the Russian hack. Try again.
And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"

Wrong, and quoting sources from July of 2016 before it was made public that it was actually a Russian hack is both dishonest and wrong. You're a hack.

And your evidence it was a "Russian hack"?

Go ahead...post it.
Sorry I don't work for the FBI, NSA, or CIA, and even if I did, I couldn't share that information with you. :)
You don't know it was a "Russian hack" because there's no evidence it was. :thup:

There's no evidence? So because you don't have the clearance or ability to see the evidence so you think it doesn't exist. Are you one of those nuts that don't think we landed on the moon? I mean you've never been there, you've never tested the moon rocks or moon dust... so what evidence is there?

Forum List

Back