The great John Lennon turns 80

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
He is greatly missed for his tremendous musical talent and his wonderful ability to speak truth to power.

The powerful likely murdered him as they did so many like him.

You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control.”—John Lennon (1969)

John Lennon, born 80 years ago on October 9, 1940, was a musical genius and pop cultural icon.

He was also a vocal peace protester and anti-war activist, and a high-profile example of the lengths to which the Deep State will go to persecute those who dare to challenge its authority.

Long before Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning were being castigated for blowing the whistle on the government’s war crimes and the National Security Agency’s abuse of its surveillance powers, it was Lennon who was being singled out for daring to speak truth to power about the government’s warmongering, his phone calls monitored and data files illegally collected on his activities and associations.

For a while, at least, Lennon became enemy number one in the eyes of the U.S. government.

Years after Lennon’s assassination it would be revealed that the FBI had collected 281 pages of files on him, including song lyrics. J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI at the time, directed the agency to spy on the musician. There were also various written orders calling on government agents to frame Lennon for a drug bust. “The FBI’s files on Lennon … read like the writings of a paranoid goody-two-shoes,” observed reporter Jonathan Curiel.

John Lennon at 80: One Man Against the Deep State ‘Monster’ | By John W. Whitehead

He is greatly missed for his tremendous musical talent and his wonderful ability to speak truth to power.

You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control.”—John Lennon (1969)

John Lennon, born 80 years ago on October 9, 1940, was a musical genius and pop cultural icon.

He was also a vocal peace protester and anti-war activist, and a high-profile example of the lengths to which the Deep State will go to persecute those who dare to challenge its authority.

Long before Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning were being castigated for blowing the whistle on the government’s war crimes and the National Security Agency’s abuse of its surveillance powers, it was Lennon who was being singled out for daring to speak truth to power about the government’s warmongering, his phone calls monitored and data files illegally collected on his activities and associations.

For a while, at least, Lennon became enemy number one in the eyes of the U.S. government.

Years after Lennon’s assassination it would be revealed that the FBI had collected 281 pages of files on him, including song lyrics. J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI at the time, directed the agency to spy on the musician. There were also various written orders calling on government agents to frame Lennon for a drug bust. “The FBI’s files on Lennon … read like the writings of a paranoid goody-two-shoes,” observed reporter Jonathan Curiel.

John Lennon at 80: One Man Against the Deep State ‘Monster’ | By John W. Whitehead
Lennon deserves credit for being one fourth of the most influential musical group of their era

but politically he was just a mess

If you read Edward Bernays' book, "Propaganda," the one that both Germany's fascists, and the Soviets used, basically, it comes down to the fact that celebrity is key to molding the minds of the masses.

The powerful have known this for a century. America's and Britain's cultural icon's MUST, by necessity, be in the corner of the ruling and corporate elites.

To do this, usually, at least since the birth of Hollywood and the huge music scene, they make sure that no one gets big unless they are on board. If they aren't, they are black listed.

We all remember the McCarthy Red hearings, looking for commie's. It didn't matter if an actor, writer, or director was talented, they had to push the political correct state line.

This is, true still today. Though most Americans aren't aware of it, because, the line of the military industrial complex is power, and it is raw and naked.

They will first use slander, then blacklisting, then assassination.

Most of the times, they will make it look like an accident.

We have had a lot, and I mean a lot of comedians, actors, musicians, etc., that have died, and been told they were drug overdoses, suicides, accidental deaths. . . and, when all else fails, like in the case of a most intelligent man who knew what was going on. . . outright blatant murder, and then told it was a "psychopath," because no one that has a platform to reach millions can be allowed to have a different voice, or say anything other than that MSM narrative.

IT might actually get folks to start critically thinking.

Hell, look what happened to Christ, right? That is how it goes.

The elites KNOW how propaganda and the mentality of the mob work. You start to get folks to thinking thoughts that the Emperor doesn't like?

YOU DIE!

‘I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think that’s what I sussed when I was sixteen and twelve, way down the line, but I expressed it differently all through my life. It’s the same thing I’m expressing all the time. But now I can put it into that sentence that I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends. If anybody can put on paper what our government and the American government etc and the Russian, Chinese, what they are actually trying to do, and what they think they’re doing, I’d be very pleased to know what they think they are doing. I think they’re all insane. But I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.’
- John Lennon, 6 June 1968.

If you read Edward Bernays' book, "Propaganda," the one that both Germany's fascists, and the Soviets used, basically, it comes down to the fact that celebrity is key to molding the minds of the masses.

The powerful have known this for a century. America's and Britain's cultural icon's MUST, by necessity, be in the corner of the ruling and corporate elites.

To do this, usually, at least since the birth of Hollywood and the huge music scene, they make sure that no one gets big unless they are on board. If they aren't, they are black listed.

We all remember the McCarthy Red hearings, looking for commie's. It didn't matter if an actor, writer, or director was talented, they had to push the political correct state line.

This is, true still today. Though most Americans aren't aware of it, because, the line of the military industrial complex is power, and it is raw and naked.

They will first use slander, then blacklisting, then assassination.

Most of the times, they will make it look like an accident.

We have had a lot, and I mean a lot of comedians, actors, musicians, etc., that have died, and been told they were drug overdoses, suicides, accidental deaths. . . and, when all else fails, like in the case of a most intelligent man who knew what was going on. . . outright blatant murder, and then told it was a "psychopath," because no one that has a platform to reach millions can be allowed to have a different voice, or say anything other than that MSM narrative.

IT might actually get folks to start critically thinking.

Hell, look what happened to Christ, right? That is how it goes.

The elites KNOW how propaganda and the mentality of the mob work. You start to get folks to thinking thoughts that the Emperor doesn't like?

YOU DIE!

Those who obtain power like Lennon, but aren’t on board with the establishment, magically end up assassinated by deranged individuals who upon investigation, have ties to government.

‘I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think that’s what I sussed when I was sixteen and twelve, way down the line, but I expressed it differently all through my life. It’s the same thing I’m expressing all the time. But now I can put it into that sentence that I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends. If anybody can put on paper what our government and the American government etc and the Russian, Chinese, what they are actually trying to do, and what they think they’re doing, I’d be very pleased to know what they think they are doing. I think they’re all insane. But I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.’
- John Lennon, 6 June 1968.
It’s insane alright. Maybe more so today, than in Lennon’s time.

In other news the Democratic party register him to the party to vote along with Jim Morrison and Lassy.

Lennon was one of the 2 greatest composers of all time and definitely the greatest lyricist, but the more I read about the Beatles from 1966 and on, the more I think he was a Heroin addicted. self-pitying asshole.
I wouldn't doubt for a second that Yoko and others knew, or planned, his murder.

The guy who killed Lennon was obviously insane but he was convicted of murder. Fine but the guy who tried to kill Reagan was obviously sane but found not guilty due to mental incompetence.

the '''great'''....???!! hahahahhahahaha
...to kids that listened to music --WOW!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

He would be alive today if not for one lunatic

Forum List

Back