The GOP’s Impossible Dream of Swaying Black Voters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

"It should also be obvious by now that the Republican media...look particularly ridiculous when they pretend that blacks are “the victims” of a political party that most of them adore."

And why "Democrats are the REAL racists!" don't work

"It should also be obvious by now that the Republican media...look particularly ridiculous when they pretend that blacks are “the victims” of a political party that most of them adore."

At some point it's going to dawn on Black Americans that the Democratic Party has been taking their votes for granted while it's flooding the country with Hispanic illegals whom it will have to give a bigger and bigger slice of the entitlement "pie" to! The more Hispanics there are the more political power they have and the more clout they will have. The more clout Hispanics have...the less clout that Blacks will have. I think we're going to reach a point where Blacks are no longer going be catered to by Democrats. Just my two cents worth...

Trump made significant inroads to black and Hispanic voters. If black folks want to continue solidly supporting a party that ignores them except for a few months every 2-4 years, so be it. They will shortly be far reduced in voting impact as millions more Hispanics cross that southern border.

At some point it's going to dawn on Black Americans that the Democratic Party has been taking their votes for granted while it's flooding the country with Hispanic illegals whom it will have to give a bigger and bigger slice of the entitlement "pie" to! The more Hispanics there are the more political power they have and the more clout they will have. The more clout Hispanics have...the less clout that Blacks will have. I think we're going to reach a point where Blacks are no longer going be catered to by Democrats. Just my two cents worth...
If the different cultures of Hispanics could get along that may be true.

conroybacon.BLACKVOTE.0923-2_edit.png

Trump made significant inroads to black and Hispanic voters. If black folks want to continue solidly supporting a party that ignores them except for a few months every 2-4 years, so be it. They will shortly be far reduced in voting impact as millions more Hispanics cross that southern border.

All they need to do is get the numbers of blacks voting 90% for D's to 75% - 80% and the D's are done.

Indeed -- Racism is more the fault of Republicans.

Totalitarianism is more the fault of Democrats.

Forum List

Back