The GOP Plan To Replace ObamaCare Is...ObamaCare

I
I would if I could. Too many rinos lurking...
Read the OP in that topic. You are being hoaxed AGAIN.

It's amazing how gullible you rubes are. Simply amazing. There is no bottom to your stupid.
No thanks. I don't read left wing propaganda.
You are a willfully blind monkey AND a goldfish. :lol:

You avoid looking at any realities which challenge your delusions.

Sad.
And you're a worthless, traitorous, leftist piece of shit. Not exactly news.
Nice try, rube. Nice try.

Just keep parroting the party line like a good little boy.

parrot.jpg
I'm not a Republican, moron.

That's why the GOP won't repeal the ACA now. Because they know what I know. They know health care costs will rise even FASTER than they are now if they repeal ObamaCare. And they won't be able to run away from being responsible for that.

They repealed all or parts of the ACA SIXTY TIMES when they were sure Obama and the Dems would veto them. Now...their hoax is exposed.

Wake up, rubes!

I
Read the OP in that topic. You are being hoaxed AGAIN.

It's amazing how gullible you rubes are. Simply amazing. There is no bottom to your stupid.

Sad.

parrot.jpg
And I'm not a liberal, rube.

You rubes jizzed your pants every time the GOP Congress repealed ObamaCare.

How's it feel to know you were being hoaxed all that time, rubes?

Why aren't you grabbing your torches and pitchforks and heading to the White House and the Capitol like you did all those times during Obama's term? Huh?

Hypocrites.

I

Sad.

parrot.jpg
Ah, with all those pretty rainbow colors on your pic, you are definitely a libstained leftist.

The House and Senate each put up their own bills to "repeal and replace ObamaCare".

Except that was all a hoax, kids.

Here is the House bill: Text - H.R.1628 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Health Care Act of 2017

Here is the Senate bill: Senate Healthcare Bill | Internal Revenue Code | Health Savings Account

Notice anything?

Neither bill actually repeals ObamaCare! In fact, most of the provisions are just tax repeals.

hr1628.jpg

Try and find the part where Obamacare is repealed in those bills.

Go ahead. Try it. LOOK!

The ObamaCare health insurance exchanges are still there. The federal subsidies to the poor for the health insurance exchanges are still there. The stuff you stupidly called "death panels" are still there.

Here's the truth, folks: The GOP never had a replacement for ObamaCare.

All those taxes they were trying to repeal paid for ObamaCare to keep it as revenue neutral as possible. If you take away the money which pays for ObamaCare, then you are ACCELERATING the failure of ObamaCare.

This is the game Trump and the GOP have been playing on you.

Wake the fuck up.

There is no replacement. The GOP never intended to replace ObamaCare.

So when they couldn't get these bills passed and now are doing the sour grapes routine, "Let ObamaCare fail", THAT HAS BEEN THEIR WHOLE PLAN ALL ALONG.

Now it will just take ObamaCare a little longer to fail than it would have if these bills had passed.

You are being MASSIVELY hoaxed.

The GOP health care plan is a gigantic nothing burger.

Yes. The House Bill was simply a transfer of one trillion from Medicaid to the 1%. The Senate bill was a bit more complex, but in the end McConnell was telling the very right "we cut the Obama taxes," while simultaneously telling the more moderate "I've kicked the spending cuts so far into the future, we'll have plenty of time to put the spending back in."

And in the end, it was the Governors who gave Pence a very chilly reception, and that caused the gop senators to balk, esp Collin who may be running for Maine's governor, and Portman who is a budget guy who understands Kasich's problem.

The House and Senate each put up their own bills to "repeal and replace ObamaCare".

Here is the House bill: Text - H.R.1628 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Health Care Act of 2017

Here is the Senate bill: Senate Healthcare Bill | Internal Revenue Code | Health Savings Account

Notice anything?

Neither bill actually repeals ObamaCare! In fact, most of the provisions are just tax repeals.

hr1628.jpg

Go ahead. Try it. LOOK!

The ObamaCare health insurance exchanges are still there. The federal subsidies to the poor for the health insurance exchanges are still there. The stuff you stupidly called "death panels" are still there.

All those taxes they were trying to repeal paid for ObamaCare to keep it as revenue neutral as possible. If you take away the money which pays for ObamaCare, then you are ACCELERATING the failure of ObamaCare.

Wake the fuck up.

So when they couldn't get these bills passed and now are doing the sour grapes routine, "Let ObamaCare fail", THAT HAS BEEN THEIR WHOLE PLAN ALL ALONG.

Now it will just take ObamaCare a little longer to fail than it would have if these bills had passed.

Just repeal it.
Trump didn't want that.

The fricking drooling idiot stood there and promised to repeal and replace ObamaCare immediately. The dribbling idiot stood there and jizzed all over your cuck faces talking about his imaginary health care plan he had in his pocket.

And you dumb fucks never even asked to see it! Just how unfuckingbleevably stupid are you feeling now, huh?

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Notice anything?

hr1628.jpg

Go ahead. Try it. LOOK!

Wake the fuck up.

Yes. The House Bill was simply a transfer of one trillion from Medicaid to the 1%. The Senate bill was a bit more complex, but in the end McConnell was telling the very right "we cut the Obama taxes," while simultaneously telling the more moderate "I've kicked the spending cuts so far into the future, we'll have plenty of time to put the spending back in."

And in the end, it was the Governors who gave Pence a very chilly reception, and that caused the gop senators to balk, esp Collin who may be running for Maine's governor, and Portman who is a budget guy who understands Kasich's problem.
Three of the four female Republican Senators balked at this hoax.

I guess women really are smarter than men.

Notice anything?

hr1628.jpg

Go ahead. Try it. LOOK!

Wake the fuck up.

Yep, I have to agree. GOP has no plan, and now they are as culpable for BOcare as the Dems. We are on a fast track to universal government health insurance, which will likely lead to the federal government being the single payer for all healthcare. Let's just hope they do a better job with this HUGE single payer system than they do with the relatively tiny single payer system known as the VA health system. Color me skeptical!

I

Sad.

parrot.jpg
Ah, with all those pretty rainbow colors on your pic, you are definitely a libstained leftist.
And now I will put some more egg on your face:

Depict Putin As Gay Clown, Go To Jail

I
diot.

Trump may take out Murkowski, I dunno much about Alaska except Palin can see Russia. Collins is safe, and probably running for Gov. The lady from WV seems pretty safe. WV is blue dog territory, and while Obamacare killed a lot of blue dogs, a lot of people in WV got Medicaid.

There's no doubt we need HC reform, and entitlement reform. But that's not code speak for throwing people under the bus to give the 1% a tax cut. Maybe, hopefully, the Senate will actually enact something that pushes quality. Obamacare was not entirely wrong in pushing preventative care and having Physician Assts do much of the blood pressure and cholesterol screening. But that in itself does little to actually control costs.

Trump may take out Murkowski, I dunno much about Alaska except Palin can see Russia. Collins is safe, and probably running for Gov. The lady from WV seems pretty safe. WV is blue dog territory, and while Obamacare killed a lot of blue dogs, a lot of people in WV got Medicaid.

There's no doubt we need HC reform, and entitlement reform. But that's not code speak for throwing people under the bus to give the 1% a tax cut. Maybe, hopefully, the Senate will actually enact something that pushes quality. Obamacare was not entirely wrong in pushing preventative care and having Physician Assts do much of the blood pressure and cholesterol screening. But that in itself does little to actually control costs.
Trump is going to usher in single payer. He's a New York liberal Democrat and he has advocated single payer for a very long time. In his book and in interviews.

As soon as Trump announces he is heading for single payer, his Chumps will turn on a dime and support it.

Forum List

Back