The GOP must save America; Until then, I'm ashamed to be a patriot

I don't care what you think you are and find me any definition that links love of country to a political party.

I've never been much for online forums, but, I cant hold it in anymore without venting. If this country goes much longer with Democrats in control, we're doomed. Unlike Michelle, this is the first time I'm ashamed of my country.

Government must be slashed at all levels. Every department, every level. Period. There is nothing the government does- nothing, that I and my fellow citizens cannot do better. Enough is enough.

Taxes must be slashed. The job makers and creators pay the bills. Enable that. Not handouts.

Rand Paul will get my vote, or Ted Cruz. Either one.

But cut government and taxes. Period.

I am an American by choice.

And regardless of which party is in power, I am proud to be an American.

I've never been much for online forums, but, I cant hold it in anymore without venting. If this country goes much longer with Democrats in control, we're doomed. Unlike Michelle, this is the first time I'm ashamed of my country.

Government must be slashed at all levels. Every department, every level. Period. There is nothing the government does- nothing, that I and my fellow citizens cannot do better. Enough is enough.

Taxes must be slashed. The job makers and creators pay the bills. Enable that. Not handouts.

Rand Paul will get my vote, or Ted Cruz. Either one.

But cut government and taxes. Period.

Taxes are the lowest in 50 years. Government has shrunk under Obama by 800,000.

Stop drinking the Kool-aid.

What makes me ashamed is we could have a major political party like the Republicans, who have caused such terrible damage to the entire world.

Speaking of Kool-Aid!

(CNSNews.com) - The federal government raked in a record of approximately $2,472,542,000,000 in tax revenues through the first eleven months of fiscal 2013, which ran from Oct. 1, 2012 through the end of August, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement for August.
That is up about $285 billion from the approximately $2,187,527,000,000 in taxes the government took in through August of fiscal 2012.

The number of federal employees has risen under President Obama. There were 2,790,000 federal workers in January 2009 when the president took office, and now there are 2,804,000 workers. The fact is that there is no month during President Obama’s term when the federal workforce was smaller than it was in the first month of Mr. Obama’s presidency. The president took over in January 2009. Every month after January 2009 has seen more federal workers than were employed in January 2009.
Has government employment really increased under Obama? | AEIdeas

Forum List

Back