The GOP and the troubling issue of legal abortion

I am sorry Moon Bat...

Really? Bats on the moon? Amazing.

.....but you are confused.

OK, let's see how "confused" I am.

...It is not my responsibility to pay your bills.

If you're forcing women to remain pregnant for nine months employing the heavy hand of government, then you're obligated to support the development of national infrastructure that allows single mothers to remain pregnant, give birth, have food, housing, medical care, job training, employment opportunities, child daycare. etc. If you're defunding those government programs, then you have no right to use the power of the government to force her to remain pregnant and give birth.

The Bible doesn't state that life in the womb, especially in the earliest stages of gestation, is equivalent in value or essential nature as life outside of the womb. If you want to debate this based on the Biblical test, let me know.

Ironically, people like you complain about the government imposing mask mandates in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic because you insist that the government shouldn't have the right to force you to put a mask on YOUR FACE. Then you conveniently turn around and support the government forcing women to remain pregnant for nine months, criminalizing the termination of pregnancy, even in the earliest stages of gestation.

The government supposedly can't force you to wear a mask in public crowded venues, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic but it can and should force women to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the health and monetary risk and cost of pregnancy. Your face is sovereign but not a woman's uterus and womb?

Don't you have the common sense to realize that these women are much more likely to abort their pregnancies if they're poor and don't have the means to raise their children?

You sir are a scumbag hypocrite. If you're going to force women to remain pregnant by criminalizing abortion while defunding government programs that help them raise their children, especially when those children are young. You're a devil scumbag and you're not "pro-life", you're pro-death. This is what happens to unwanted children raised in the foster care system:

california-prison.jpg

1200x0.jpg

Many of these young homeless people and prison inmates are victims of the foster care system or raised by single mothers. These young people are all over America, living out in the streets, using drugs, killing themselves, and also committing crimes to survive. Hurt people, hurt people. You're creating a generation of hurt people, who hurt other people, how is that pro-life?

You save lives by allowing women to have sovereignty over their own bodies, especially when you refuse to provide them with the resources to support themselves and their children. Stripping them of their sovereignty, over their reproductive health and uteruses, not allowing them to abort their pregnancy, even early in gestation, while also defunding government programs that help them raise their children, is itself a crime.

...It is your responsibility.

If you're forcing these women to remain pregnant and give birth, it's your responsibility too. You lack spiritual discernment.

If you are really a Christian Man then you know that the Bible says that charity comes from the Heart, Family and Church. Of course it sounds like you are as confused about that as you are about the acceptability of murdering children as a birth control method.

The Bible says nothing about charity being limited to churches or how you feel about it. God commands it in His Torah, and the government authorities have a right to carry out His divine mandates. You're just a lawless miscreant rebel, who thinks he can get away with not supporting the poor or punishing women for getting pregnant while abandoning them to destitution.

The fact these women committed fornication, doesn't give you the right to force them to remain pregnant without also providing them with the support they need to properly raise their children. To do otherwise is to create more deaths. You increase the violence and death when you do otherwise. You're not being pro-life, but you're pro-death. God never ordered His disciples to be champions of fetuses. Life that is breathing, takes priority to prenatal life. If you want to debate this issue from the Bible, let me know. I'd gladly help you out with your confusion.

It says nothing about a filthy ass bloated debt ridden oppressive government providing a disastrous welfare state.

We have plenty of money in this country. The so-called "national debt" isn't like a household debt, it's simply a ledger of how much money is in the economy (private sector). The exclusive, legal issuer of the currency, doesn't have debts in the same way you or I as users of the currency accumulate debt. As long as the nation's GDP is high, and continuing to grow, we're fine.

You so-called "Christians" never cry about spending trillions on wars and on the military, or even helping the rich with government bailouts and yearly subsidies and tax cuts. You love that crap, but you can't help a single mother that you've forced to remain pregnant and raise a child? You're a scumbag, and if you were here in front of me, I'd tell you that to your face.

I may choose to help a young mother in need.

That's not a matter of choice if you're a disciple of Jesus Christ. That's your obligation, as a governor in training. Do you think you're going to reign with Christ over the nations and planets, as a member of His royal family, with such an attitude towards the poor and God's commandments? You're confused.

After all, I am a real Christian (unlike you)...

Based on what you've been saying, I doubt you're a Christian.

and am very generous when it comes to helping those in real need.

You have to be if you're a disciple. You have no choice in the matter. Read the Bible for once.

However, there should not be a welfare state...

All governments are supposed to serve the welfare of the public. You want governments that serve the rich at the expense of the poor and working class. More reason to doubt you're a disciple of Jesus Christ.

and we sure as heck should not be allowing the murder of children as an acceptable method of birth control.

You're the "champion of embryos and fetuses", but don't give a rats about the single mother who is pregnant and the baby that she gives birth to. The national infrastructure has to be in place to support women who are single and pregnant. Churches don't provide enough resources to these women, hence the government must do it and it's perfectly within YHWH's divine law for governments to do that.

The government is a social apparatus organized by the people to manage their large-scale, national socio-economic projects and civil affairs. It was originally inspired and supported by YHWH's heavenly angels and is a holy institution, despite its many flaws, due to human error.

Last edited:
So your answer is convincing her is too much work, just point a gun at her. I disagree. No one said freedom wasn't work
The government doesn't point a gun to me to let me know that it is wrong to murder someone.

The law should be no abortions except for valid medical reasons. There should be a penalty for killing the child.

The only reason Liberals support abortion on demand is because they are afraid the Feminazis will beat them up if they don't.

The government doesn't point a gun to me to let me know that it is wrong to murder someone.

The law should be no abortions except for valid medical reasons. There should be a penalty for killing the child.

The only reason Liberals support abortion on demand is because they are afraid the Feminazis will beat them up if they don't.

I can't believe I have to tell a conservative this, but if government didn't use guns, why would the woman listen to them? Have you never pointed that out to a leftist? They are the ones who usually say duh, dar, there are no guns, you don't see them unless you don't do what we told you to. So don't, then the guns come out. That is where the guns are.

Abortion still isn't in the Constitution. Fun fact, murder in general is State law too. Want to change that, change the Constitution. In the meantime, care to convince people or just wait to use the guns, but don't be a Democrat and only care what the Constitution says when you agree with it

If you're going to support using the heavy hand of government to force women to remain pregnant, then you're obligated morally and spiritually to make sure that woman is taken good care of while pregnant and after she gives birth. A single mother, who is of modest means or under-privileged financially and otherwise, needs medical care, food, housing, assistance with baby formula, pampers, clothing for the baby, cribs, walkers..etc. She needs some maternity leave and she also needs assistance with job training and finding a job, child daycare, transportation allowance, and school supplies and lunches.

Are you ready to do all of the above? If not, you have no right to force women to remain pregnant, especially through the use of the heavy hand of the government. You have the GALL to complain about government mask mandates in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic because supposedly the state doesn't have a right to force you to wear a mask on YOUR FACE, even in crowded public venues, yet you want to force women to remain pregnant using government authority. THAT'S THE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY.

Wielding government authority to force women to provide their bodies (i.e. uteruses, wombs), to gestate a zygote, embryo, or under-developed, unviable fetus to term, through nine months of pregnancy with all of the health hazards and monetary burden that comes with it, and you dare to cry about government mask mandates during a deadly pandemic. You sir are a real piece of work. To add insult to injury, you defund all of the government programs that help single mothers support themselves and their children, then wonder why these women run to the abortion clinic.

Thanks for the info. I did not know this about OH. In fact, I had thought they were going more pro life.. Didn't they recently have some law enacted that you couldn't have an abortion past the 12th week or whatever? Maybe I am thinking of some other state?

Anyhow, this post is well-said. Who knew Roe ending would lead to this? I hope OH is the only one, but I know better---

That last sentence is quite telling also. I'm sure the Ds are all celebrating that kind of thing, the sickos :mad:
Well you know it now. America is pro choice. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back