The Girls Really NEED to Start Speaking Up About This

I say it all the time. Allowing boys/men on women/girl's sports' teams is not only stupid, it's not only unfair, but it's dangerous because safety is usually at risk. Whether it be physically, emotionally, or both, girls have to start protesting and boycotting things like this because until Trump gets back in office it's just going to keep happening otherwise.

I agree. Watching men pretending to be women steal scholarships, money, jobs, and recognition from women pisses me off, but I'm not going to do much to help unless and until women start standing up for themselves. If they allow this to happen, then they deserve the results.

the democrat male should never be allowed to play in womens sports again .
Are there any that do?
From reading about them here I thought they were all mentally unhinged and likely faggots .

I felt sure that you nice and sensible Americans would lock them all up or quietly dispose of them without fuss .

They sound quite awful .No British bulldog spirit in those misfits it seems .

There should be girls sports, mens sports and transgender sports.
Yes, please continue pretending that that is the major concern of women, not your attempts to use the government to criminalize private matters. As I said, please continue. After you lose horrendously for a few more elections it might dawn on you what is wrong.

Evidently your worldview lost, badly, Tuesday.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

WTF are you talking about?

It's like somebody else said. He's trying to derail the thread and change topics because he knows that he isn't winning.

I agree. Watching men pretending to be women steal scholarships, money, jobs, and recognition from women pisses me off, but I'm not going to do much to help unless and until women start standing up for themselves. If they allow this to happen, then they deserve the results.

I'm a woman myself and I agree with you.

There should be girls sports, mens sports and transgender sports.
That’s probably most fair, but to hear the left squawk about being “excluded” and the hyperbole of being “dehumanized” is as foolish as it is like nails on a chalk board.. but the leftist bottleneck on media, social media, etc distorts actual widespread perception.

Most people don’t want boys/men in girls locker rooms, most people don’t think it’s fair for a boy/man to compete in girls/women’s sports.

And, most media/social media promote that boys/men SHOULD compete against girls/women, SHOULD be in girls/women’s locker rooms and bathrooms, and condemn those who disagree as hateful bigots.

A large segment of the population (mostly the left) doesn’t want to be called or considered “hateful bigots”, so they toe the stance that they actually don’t agree with out of fear.

Meanwhile, Conservatives chuckle at the desperate childish name calling, knowing that there’s no intellectual point. it’s just a small number of effectively-positioned radical leftist activists who use the leftist bottleneck on media/social media to attack the people they seem to be angry with and make their ideology seem more prominent than it actually is.

Last edited:
That’s probably most fair, but to hear the left squawk about being “excluded” and the hyperbole of being “dehumanized” is as foolish as it is like nails on a chalk board.. but the leftist bottleneck on media, social media, etc distorts actual widespread perception.

Most people don’t want boys/men in girls locker rooms, most people don’t think it’s fair for a boy/man to compete in girls/women’s sports.

And, most media/social media promote that boys/men SHOULD compete against girls/women, SHOULD be in girls/women’s locker rooms and bathrooms, and condemn those who disagree as hateful bigots.

A large segment of the population (mostly the left) doesn’t want to be called or considered “hateful bigots”, so they toe the stance that they actually don’t agree with out of fear.

Meanwhile, Conservatives chuckle at the desperate childish name calling, knowing that there’s no intellectual point. it’s just a small number of effectively-positioned radical leftist activists who use the leftist bottleneck on media/social media to attack the people they seem to be angry with and make their ideology seem more prominent than it actually is.

It's the Emperor's New Clothes effect.

I do not think that anyone other than a very tiny handful of severely mentally-fucked-up nutcases truly believe that a man can be a woman, or that a woman can be a man. That's just batshit crazy, and everyone knows it. But we've created a culture in which people may be judged very harshly, for stating what everyone knows is the plain truth, and too many people are just too fucking cowardly to tell the truth and risk such judgement.

We can all see that His Majesty is standing before us, buck naked, but few will dare to do anything but praise the spectacular new outfit that we can all see that His Majesty is not wearing, for fear of being judged to be unpardonably stupid or unfit for our posts.

On another subject of women athletes and pertains to men and children also. Brain injuries in sports . Protect the Melon 👍

Yes, please continue pretending that that is the major concern of women

Wow, how out of touch you must be not to realize how alarmed women are everywhere about everything from being forced to shower, bathroom and change in front of guys and weirdos to having men with twice their strength invade all of their sports and run them right out of their own activities and competition to having Dylan Mulvaneys passing themselves off claiming they are every bit as much a woman as they are!

Wow, how out of touch you must be not to realize how alarmed women are everywhere about everything from being forced to shower, bathroom and change in front of guys and weirdos to having men with twice their strength invade all of their sports and run them right out of their own activities and competition to having Dylan Mulvaneys passing themselves off claiming they are every bit as much a woman as they are!
Lets hear it from women. Judging from last week's election, they seem far more concerned about you MAGAs telling them what they can't do and putting their lives in danger.

Lets hear it from women.
Haven't you heard it from a bunch of ladies right here?

Judging from last week's election, they seem far more concerned about you MAGAs telling them what they can't do and putting their lives in danger.
If that is the truth, just further proof of the media misinformation going on out there and how dumbed down people are now when no "MAGAS" have told them what they can't do about anything, the supreme court didn't take away or try to take away abortions, and no one's life has been put in danger.

Sick burn!
burn-ice.gif

Forum List

Back