The Georgia Election Fraud Everyone Is Ignoring

Trump has shown people how corrupt the Obama administration, the media, and politicians in both parties are
tRump has lied, made shit up, and talked outta his ass. He hasn't shown anyone anything except that PT barnum was right.
Trump has been lied about. He proved Russia was a hoax.
They're holding court hearings in Georgia over election fraud.....yet nothing is being said about it in the news. Even Newmax is ignoring it. Course there was just so much fraud in this last election that it's difficult to cover it all.
Here is a link on Twitter that shows one example of the election fraud Democrats pulled in Georgia.
We cannot have honest and fair elections as long as Democrats are allowed to do the counting.

And I heard they were like smuggling ballots in on the catering trucks disguised as soup, and I heard a lady say on tv that she knows dead people voted because she saw them leaving as she came in, and I thing the Justice League is investigating but they can't find anything because the soup tureens are lined with lead so superman can't see inside, and......

All very nice. Now let the machines be forensically audited and the ballots scanned. That will prove there was no fraud, right? It will be all over then.

It is already over, this is going to open the eyes of many Americans as to just how corrupt the Trump party is. I can't even call it the Republican Party anymore.

Trump has shown people how corrupt the Obama administration, the media, and politicians in both parties are. Nothing will change that fact. Less and less are listening to the contrived bullshit you pass of as truth.

Anymore rhetoric or are you fresh out?

Trump has shown folks how corrupt he and his administration is. The rhetoric is coming from you Trump Humpers. Your savior lost, move on.

Your party cheated. It will be proven. The American people will not allow Biden to take office.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. The American people voted for Biden so of course we will allow him to take office, what we won't allow is folks like you to commit treason.

There were millions of fraudulent votes and now it can be proven. Release the mail in ballots in those swing states. Hiding them proves guilt.

Is that the new Trump talking point? I guess Jan 20th is a day Trump Humpers are dreading, because that is the day your savior is a one and done.

Nothing to talk about. Stop destroying ballots and let them be scanned. Then the problem will be over.

You're right there is nothing to talk about other than the next president. ALL ballots were scanned and counted, Trump Humpers just don't want to accept the fact that their savior lost.

No, they were not scanned for authenticity. You should have no problem, if like you say, it has already been done. Why are they hiding and destroying ballots? A question a lot of Americans will be questioning after the debates in Congress.

There is not a chance in Hell that the massive fraud will not be proven to Americans that day. The Democrats are going to need a lot answers they just do not have.

Last edited:
Trump has shown people how corrupt the Obama administration, the media, and politicians in both parties are
tRump has lied, made shit up, and talked outta his ass. He hasn't shown anyone anything except that PT barnum was right.
Trump has been lied about. He proved Russia was a hoax.
They're holding court hearings in Georgia over election fraud.....yet nothing is being said about it in the news. Even Newmax is ignoring it. Course there was just so much fraud in this last election that it's difficult to cover it all.
Here is a link on Twitter that shows one example of the election fraud Democrats pulled in Georgia.
We cannot have honest and fair elections as long as Democrats are allowed to do the counting.

And I heard they were like smuggling ballots in on the catering trucks disguised as soup, and I heard a lady say on tv that she knows dead people voted because she saw them leaving as she came in, and I thing the Justice League is investigating but they can't find anything because the soup tureens are lined with lead so superman can't see inside, and......

All very nice. Now let the machines be forensically audited and the ballots scanned. That will prove there was no fraud, right? It will be all over then.

It is already over, this is going to open the eyes of many Americans as to just how corrupt the Trump party is. I can't even call it the Republican Party anymore.

Trump has shown people how corrupt the Obama administration, the media, and politicians in both parties are. Nothing will change that fact. Less and less are listening to the contrived bullshit you pass of as truth.

Anymore rhetoric or are you fresh out?

Trump has shown folks how corrupt he and his administration is. The rhetoric is coming from you Trump Humpers. Your savior lost, move on.

Your party cheated. It will be proven. The American people will not allow Biden to take office.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. The American people voted for Biden so of course we will allow him to take office, what we won't allow is folks like you to commit treason.

There were millions of fraudulent votes and now it can be proven. Release the mail in ballots in those swing states. Hiding them proves guilt.

Is that the new Trump talking point? I guess Jan 20th is a day Trump Humpers are dreading, because that is the day your savior is a one and done.

Nothing to talk about. Stop destroying ballots and let them be scanned. Then the problem will be over.

You're right there is nothing to talk about other than the next president. ALL ballots were scanned and counted, Trump Humpers just don't want to accept the fact that their savior lost.

No, they were not scanned for authenticity. You should have no problem, if like you say, it has already been done. Why are they hiding and destroying ballots? A question a lot of Americans will be questioning after the debates in Congress.

There is not a chance in Hell that the massive fraud will not be proven to Americans that day. The Democrats are going to need a lot answers they just do not have.

Your guys pulled off the steal, so you are happy to make fun of those who want to stop the steal.......moron, you and the others will suffer just as much when our system fails........you guys are idiots.....you will sit their with a confused look on your face as your family is loaded on the train car to the camp...........but...but.....our guys won, you will repeat...over and over...

Says the rabid tRumpling who's about to end up in a re-education camp.

LMAO!!!

Not with out a fight......

How is that gonna help with the dead people and the lead lined soup?

Huh?

Your guys pulled off the steal, so you are happy to make fun of those who want to stop the steal.......moron, you and the others will suffer just as much when our system fails........you guys are idiots.....you will sit their with a confused look on your face as your family is loaded on the train car to the camp...........but...but.....our guys won, you will repeat...over and over...

LMAO!!!

And you admit it! Hilarious

Law Enforcement is ignoring it too.
For 99.9% of the world that means there was no crime.

Huh?

It's like you're not even reading my posts!

LMAO!!!

It will be.

Law Enforcement is ignoring it too.
For 99.9% of the world that means there was no crime.

Ignorance isn’t evidence of anything, it’s ignorance

LMAO!!!

It will be.

Nope, you missed that you admitted your ok with the destruction of the population.

you be a loser, a true Nazi

Huh?

It's like you're not even reading my posts!

I don’t do nonsense

LMAO!!!

It will be.

Nope, you missed that you admitted your ok with the destruction of the population.

Isn't it kinda early to be so stoned you're hallucinating?

LMAO!!!

It will be.

Dude, be proud of your hate! Adolf

LMAO!!!

It will be.

1-800-662-4357

Get help.

LMAO!!!

It will be.

1-800-662-4357

Get help.

That you post a number is hilarious? Another admission of now being a nut job

[/QUOTE]
I see someone has disagreed to having the ballots scanned. Wouldn't that prove there was no fraud also? It sure would. Let's do it!
[/QUOTE]
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That’s what they are afraid of. :iyfyus.jpg:

No surprise the corporate controlled media is not covering it,they are just a mouthpiece for the government,nothing more.journalism is dead in America,has been for decades by the lamestream media,the independents that report truth usually end up being arkansawed.

Forum List

Back