What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gaystapo is at it again

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's in Florida? He should run for Governor after DiSantis becomes president. That discipline notice is all he'll need to campaign on.

What about this:

Brinton went before the Citizens Police Review Board on Monday after referring to Kendall as a male on a reckless driving ticket, despite the fact that the real estate agent’s driver’s license features female pronouns.

My drivers license doesn't have any pronouns on it and neither does this example Florida License:

Fl DL.jpg

"SEX M" or "SEX F" is not a pronoun, for those that went to public school in the last decade.

I guess that writer doesn't know the definition of the word "pronoun." And they are a writer.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I find it highly laughable…

Not nearly as laughable as an ignorant bimbo from Canaduh delusionally thinking that any American gives a shit what she thinks about anything to do with our country.

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.
/------/ "I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, "
Do 4 years of democrats screeching RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN COLLUSION make you laugh too?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.

ChiCom;

When the Reich press colluded with federal agencies to spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop from hell that implicates "The Big Guy" as taking bribes and selling influence to foreign nationals; when the FBI/CIA/NSA cabal lied to the American people that this was "Russian Disinformation," playing off the earlier fraud they perpetrated in seditious acts against the president of the United States; when they did this in order to tamper with and corrupt a federal, national election, should they not all face charges of treason?

The fraud of the Laptop is estimated to have changed 16 million votes, far more than enough to change the outcome of the election.

The Nazis got caught dirty - you Chinese are holding their leash.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“menstrual dignity” :lmao:

Imagine if they were simply required to use the correct restroom. But nope! The left would rather virtue-signal.
Oh, that has disaster written all over it. What do they think little boys just figuring out that girls are different are going to do with them?

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fucking disgusting. It was never about "equality" with the Gaystapo. It was always about jamming homosexuality down your throat and having the power to force you to ask for more. It was always about power.

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

That's so stupid, girlie. See what I did there? Your "liberty" does not create a right to force others to call you the gender you want, unary sexual deviant. You have liberty, but you can't force me to call you what you demand I call you. No one's liberty extends onto others. Go fuck yourself

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So good to see the Gaystapo smacked the fuck down again...

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a damn shame that the Gaystapo has to homosexualize everything...

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List