The Gaystapo is at it again

He's in Florida? He should run for Governor after DiSantis becomes president. That discipline notice is all he'll need to campaign on.

What about this:

Brinton went before the Citizens Police Review Board on Monday after referring to Kendall as a male on a reckless driving ticket, despite the fact that the real estate agent’s driver’s license features female pronouns.

My drivers license doesn't have any pronouns on it and neither does this example Florida License:

Fl DL.jpg

"SEX M" or "SEX F" is not a pronoun, for those that went to public school in the last decade.

I guess that writer doesn't know the definition of the word "pronoun." And they are a writer.

I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.
/------/ "I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, "
Do 4 years of democrats screeching RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN COLLUSION make you laugh too?

I find it highly laughable that right wingers keep insisting that the election was stolen, and think that they can mandate who is President just because they say so.

It is NOT bullying to say that Trump lost the election, and that you will have no credibility whatsoever in life as long as you say otherwise. It is not bullying to speak the truth.

ChiCom;

When the Reich press colluded with federal agencies to spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop from hell that implicates "The Big Guy" as taking bribes and selling influence to foreign nationals; when the FBI/CIA/NSA cabal lied to the American people that this was "Russian Disinformation," playing off the earlier fraud they perpetrated in seditious acts against the president of the United States; when they did this in order to tamper with and corrupt a federal, national election, should they not all face charges of treason?

The fraud of the Laptop is estimated to have changed 16 million votes, far more than enough to change the outcome of the election.

The Nazis got caught dirty - you Chinese are holding their leash.

“menstrual dignity” :lmao:

Imagine if they were simply required to use the correct restroom. But nope! The left would rather virtue-signal.
Oh, that has disaster written all over it. What do they think little boys just figuring out that girls are different are going to do with them?

Fucking disgusting. It was never about "equality" with the Gaystapo. It was always about jamming homosexuality down your throat and having the power to force you to ask for more. It was always about power.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

That's so stupid, girlie. See what I did there? Your "liberty" does not create a right to force others to call you the gender you want, unary sexual deviant. You have liberty, but you can't force me to call you what you demand I call you. No one's liberty extends onto others. Go fuck yourself

So good to see the Gaystapo smacked the fuck down again...

It's a damn shame that the Gaystapo has to homosexualize everything...

Forum List

Back