The Gay Mafia

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
gaymafia1.jpg

article-2598022-1CDFB3CF00000578-233_634x442.jpg

Talk show host and comedian Bill Maher sparked controversy during his Friday night show when he warned against crossing the 'gay mafia'.

His comments, made on the online-only segment of Real Time, were made as the panel discussed how the Mozilla chief executive had been forced to stand down over his support of a ban on gay marriage.

Maher responded to the discussion on the HBO show by saying: 'I think there is a gay mafia. I think if you cross them you do get whacked.' Bill Maher sparks controversy with 'gay mafia' talk show comment | Mail Online

Gay Mafia Targets Oregon Grocer Over Anti-Gay Marriage Facebook Statements
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, April 5, 2014, 3:24 PM

A new Westmoreland grocery isn’t even open yet and already its owner has created a controversy with statements she made online. But the owner told KGW Thursday she wants to make amends.

In about one week Chauncy Childs plans to open her natural grocer on Southeast Milwaukie Avenue. But after a series of postings she made on her Facebook page, she now finds herself at the often dangerous intersection where social media and gay rights meet.

The Moreland Farmer’s Pantry will offer fresh produce, raw milk and foods that are free of genetic engineering.

Westmoreland resident Sean O’Riordan was looking forward to the store opening. But his neighbors started expressing concern to him.

“People were then starting to say, ‘Did you see the owner’s Facebook page?” O’Riordan said.

O’Riordan didn’t like the store owner’s posts regarding gay people and same sex marriage. For him it’s very personal. He lost his gay brother to AIDS.

“He was loyal to a fault and would do anything for you,” O’Riordan said. “He was persecuted because he was gay, and it’s not a right. It’s not a right.”…

…Childs says she will donate to a gay suicide prevention group as a gesture, she says, to make peace. Westmoreland grocer wants to clear up gay rights controversy | kgw.com Portland

images2.jpg

Before the Gay Mafia went after them not that many knew who Phil Robertson was. Now everyone knows him as the leader of Duck Dynasty. He was suspended because of a video surfaced of him talking about his anti-gay beliefs. Now he's back with the show.

And most of us remember the attacks against Chic-fil-a.

This is an ad that surfaced to attack them because of their Christian beliefs. What did they do? Give to conservatives and close their business on Sundays.

Chick+Fil+A+-+Anti-Gay.jpeg

and? there are groups these days for everything. Minorities controlling things with the power of whine.

But that being said if you make a statement out in public for the public to listen to. This includes facebook if you dont make your posts private. Then you can't go crying when the reaction is negative. There is consequences for your actions.

Call an Asian a yellow gook bastard Or declare that Blacks and other minorities inferior and shouldn't shop where you shop. Then get ready to be labeled a racist.

This is where people really dont understand Political correctness and freedom of speech. Phil, this veg lady still have the right to speak their mind and they are protected. What they can't be protected from is people reactions ( non-violent) I have the right to vote,speak,protest, and lobby to have you fired under my 1st amendment rights. Doesnt make me right, but i have that freedom in the end of day. Its up to the public and the company ( if there is one like A&E ) to listen or ignore me.

Most of the time if you ignore people like Phil the issue goes away within a day or two.

and? there are groups these days for everything. Minorities controlling things with the power of whine.

But that being said if you make a statement out in public for the public to listen to. This includes facebook if you dont make your posts private. Then you can't go crying when the reaction is negative. There is consequences for your actions.

Call an Asian a yellow gook bastard Or declare that Blacks and other minorities inferior and shouldn't shop where you shop. Then get ready to be labeled a racist.

This is where people really dont understand Political correctness and freedom of speech. Phil, this veg lady still have the right to speak their mind and they are protected. What they can't be protected from is people reactions ( non-violent) I have the right to vote,speak,protest, and lobby to have you fired under my 1st amendment rights. Doesnt make me right, but i have that freedom in the end of day. Its up to the public and the company ( if there is one like A&E ) to listen or ignore me.

Most of the time if you ignore people like Phil the issue goes away within a day or two.

The Mozilla CEO caught hell for a donation he made years ago before he became CEO.

These people are combing the internet for ways to attack anyone that dares to be conservative or profess conservative viewpoints.

The Mozilla CEO caught hell for a donation he made years ago before he became CEO.

These people are combing the internet for ways to attack anyone that dares to be conservative or profess conservative viewpoints.

nobody held a gun to his head to donate, and Modzilla is a private business who decided they didn't need his services. That is the consequences for his actions.

You know for a party that constantly talks about Personal responsibility, you sure as hell hate applying it to these situations. I mean i know there is a need to be a partisan hack but you would think you would try to be 100% on one topic.

nobody held a gun to his head to donate, and Modzilla is a private business who decided they didn't need his services. That is the consequences for his actions.

You know for a party that constantly talks about Personal responsibility, you sure as hell hate applying it to these situations. I mean i know there is a need to be a partisan hack but you would think you would try to be 100% on one topic.

Explain to me how donating to conservatives is a illegal or immoral.

Nobody is calling these people derogatory names. They are simply saying that marriage is a privilege reserved to people who are of the opposite gender to represent "husband and wife/father and mother".

And they have good reasons for saying that. Nothing about it is derogatory. So the cult of LGBT persecuting them for their "heresy" is illegal and out of place. I suggest one of these people sue gays harassing them for gays violating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech and expression. Maybe the ACLU can pick up that suit?

After all, didn't the ACLU defend the KKK or nazi's rights to free speech back in the day? I think so.. So this much more benign objection to sharing the word "marriage" with non "husband-wife/father-mother" arrangements should be right up their alley.

Last edited:
The gay mafia can show up anyplace. "This is a nice little business you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it" or "You like your job, play ball with us or we'll see that you don't have it anymore"

That's a protection racket.

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

Really?

Where?

EXACTLY?

And, for the thousandth time, would you numbnuts please READ the First Amendment? Pay real close attention the first five words.

Explain to me how donating to conservatives is a illegal or immoral.

i never said it was. I just said there are consequences for actions. He donated to a group that is anti-gay, thus Modzilla decided to no longer need his services.

Is it Illegal? No, is it immoral? Thats up to your personal opinion. I bet he finds gay people immoral.

Some people have a really juvenile understanding of what free speech means.

Nobody is calling these people derogatory names. They are simply saying that marriage is a privilege reserved to people who are of the opposite gender to represent "husband and wife/father and mother".

And they have good reasons for saying that. Nothing about it is derogatory. So the cult of LGBT persecuting them for their "heresy" is illegal and out of place. I suggest one of these people sue gays harassing them for gays violating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech and expression. Maybe the ACLU can pick up that suit?

After all, didn't the ACLU defend the KKK or nazi's rights to free speech back in the day? I think so.. So this much more benign objection to sharing the word "marriage" with non "husband-wife/father-mother" arrangements should be right up their alley.

Yet another homophobe who has never read the First Amendment. No one is voilating anyone's First Amendment rights.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, wouldja?

And, they have every right to get married. To each other.

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

How? By boycotting a business? That's the ultimate expression of free speech.

Yes, but is getting people fired?

No.....

Is destroying people's lives?

No.....

Is making unwritten laws that support your prejudice free speech?

No...

Last edited:
Yes it is actually.

Boycotts that lead to firings are certainly free speech.

Right or wrong - they are free speech. Nobody is stopping the gentleman from saying whatever the hell he wants. And nobody should stop a business from expressing their speech by having a problem with it and no longer wanting the gentleman representing their company. Zero rights violated. Just action & consequence.

Forum List

Back