The former guy has been trying desperately to kill the bi-partisan infrastructure bill

You're not doing a damn thing but whining on the internet. Anything else would involve un-assing the couch.
I thought you enjoying seeing whining, since that is what your former king has been doing since Biden handed him his ass.....

The only thing that's going to result from Democrats passing their destructive bills is a massive red-wave in the next election just like when they passed Obamacare.
Yeahbut, meantime, the destruction is done, the GOP gets back into power, then:
  1. They fight anyone like Trump who is a real agent for change just as they fought Trump in his first year when he tried to tackle healthcare and several other things. They "weren't ready" after telling us for eight years all they needed was to get all three houses back. And not much ends up getting done but protecting "real conservatism." Fck Dat.
  2. They get the floor then jerk off not getting much done, maybe undo 1/10th of the destruction, then go along with the democrats who put big bills together overnight.
We just had a "big red wave"----- and other than what Trump got done, much of it by EO with little GOP support, the GOP hasn't done JACK in years. SCREW THEM.

Yeahbut, meantime, the destruction is done, the GOP gets back into power, then:
  1. They fight anyone like Trump who is a real agent for change just as they fought Trump in his first year when he tried to tackle healthcare and several other things. They "weren't ready" after telling us for eight years all they needed was to get all three houses back. And not much ends up getting done but protecting "real conservatism." Fck Dat.
  2. They get the floor then jerk off not getting much done, maybe undo 1/10th of the destruction, then go along with the democrats who put big bills together overnight.
We just had a "big red wave"----- and other than what Trump got done, much of it by EO with little GOP support, the GOP hasn't done JACK in years. SCREW THEM.
The GOP leadership blows. McConnell is horrendous and McCarthy is real bad. They need new, America first blood to fight the Democrat Marxists. McConnell and McCarthy won't do that.

The immature use of "former guy" tells me you have potty for brains. It's a silly thing a grade school girl would do.

What color are your underwear, lil girl?

Anyway... it's terrible how you lefties can't get your shit together and heal yourselves of the TDS that torments you.

Most of us on the right side don't believe Trump will be prez again. And we're moving on.

Too bad you can't.
His idiots are confused about him being the former guy, snowflake

It’s so amusing when trumpkins try to pretend reality doesn’t exist

Well trump didn't get the results he wanted. Again.

He tried to stop the infrastructure bill.

He failed miserably. Again

19 republicans voted with the democrats on the infrastructure bill.

From the point of view of a true conservative:
1. Infrastructure isn't private property.
2. It costs all of us a lot of tax money and deprives us of the benefits of private property.

backhanded win = Loss
Oh, I thing this was Mitch takes on Trump and wins. But the gop senators up for reelection tended to sit it out.

But Mitch agreed to the bipartisan effort because he wants his party to run in 22 as NOT the party of No. And he's betting that the dems reconcillation package will be unpopular.

Oh, I thing this was Mitch takes on Trump and wins. But the gop senators up for reelection tended to sit it out.

But Mitch agreed to the bipartisan effort because he wants his party to run in 22 as NOT the party of No. And he's betting that the dems reconcillation package will be unpopular.
I am sick and tired of RINOs who raise property sales, business and occupations and income taxes and lien private property to pay for mandatory hookups of city water, electric, gas, sewer, cable television and garbage pickup.

Oh yeah. We need to pay higher gas taxes for roads bridges snowplowing chemical salting and grease applications to icy and snowy roads.

Missouri_Mike
Yup and here's a list of what's in that bill.

You got to pay, pay, and pay to maintain all that infrastructure perpetually. There's a bone crushing property tax levy and renters wonder why the cost of living is so high and they ask for more money from the government that already wasted all their money on that dsmned infrastructure.

The GOP leadership blows. McConnell is horrendous and McCarthy is real bad. They need new, America first blood to fight the Democrat Marxists. McConnell and McCarthy won't do that.

They need someone like: Marjorie Greene. She is Nancy Pelosi's kryptonite. I'd love to see Marjorie one on one on a stage giving Nancy a piece of her mind and putting that ignorant bitch in her place.

I am sick and tired of RINOs who raise property sales, business and occupations and income taxes and lien private property to pay for mandatory hookups of city water, electric, gas, sewer, cable television and garbage pickup.

Oh yeah. We need to pay higher gas taxes for roads bridges snowplowing chemical salting and grease applications to icy and snowy roads.
You mean Rinos who threaten private businesses to abide by the ignorant rules banning masks? How many children will Desantis kill in Florida....1,000....10,000.....more?

Forum List

Back