the forever purge

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
okay i lied when i said i dont watch the new stuff....i am a fan of the purge series....(yes yes i know) now hubby has never seen a purge movie....i gave him an honest review of what to expect...little did i know...at the end of the movie...which was par for the course except for the overt politicization of the movie....basically the good americans become refugees or dreamers in mexico or canada..while the deporables are purging and violent little mofos...sorry for the spoilers...so at the end of the movie ..he just goes..wth?

they started the political shit in movie 3 ...i think but this is just way over the top
the mexicans are heroes...white men are zeros

The 1st Purge movie was good. I saw the second in the theater and I was unimpressed. The third I think I saw on PPV or HBO and was so bored out of my mind I changed the channel.

I'd say, it seems about 65 to 70% of what hollyweird puts out now has some politics in it. It is, after all, the propaganda arm of the state, and it molds the culture and the minds of the masses.

Even if there are some subtler agendas in them that folks aren't aware that their minds and ideas are being influenced? They are.

Par for the course.

No big deal.

I just saw the movie Frankie & Johnny for the first time last night.

Wow, there is a blast from the past. But even in that one. . . you could see them pressing the agenda in it. Back then, middle America would have been, nice movie, but did they need to put that in it? Now, nobody would care.

Forum List

Back