The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

You smokin' rubber innertubes again?
Everything I said is backed by audio recordings and testimony given under oath.

If you disagree with what I said, feel free to point it out.

102 documents.
Trump is in trouble and he is the only person to blame.
No, you can not blame this on Joe Biden. Trump did it.
Joe Biden hid his for far longer than Trump. Trump had LEGAL access to every single one he was in possession of.

Biden took many of the documents he was hiding from secure facilities without the right to take them FROM THOSE FACILITIES.

What part of this is hard for you to grasp?

Where is Care4none to tell us that diane Crimescenes Chinese driver (spy) had clearance to look thru her stuff and snap pictures as she went back in to take a dump before leaving for the airport? She once declared all of hillarys' lawyers going thru her reams of email had "clearance". lol!

Who does not have clearance? Hunter and others in/out of the garage allegedly over decades//
maybe sandy burglar stuffed documents into his pants to take to bidens? how many years did burglar get for destroying documents for slick?

The point is he gave them up with out a fuss. CASE CLOSED, NEXT.

Seriously? After 50 years having taken countless secret documents with ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORIZATION EVER to do so, Biden actually allowed the FBI to come and take them when they decided they wanted to get Trump on his LEGALLY HELD papers and didn't want no one else holding any Trump could use as a legal defense?

Never mind many were stored in an office OWNED BY THE RED CHINESE.

Never mind that normally, people go to jail for a year just for having ONE document.

THERE IS NO PROVISION IN THE US CODE for basing the punishment on how much you cooperate once found guilty of illegally having them!!!

That’s the great thing about having a country with strong institutions. Biden wouldn’t ask the DoJ to go after Trump because he knows that’s against the principles of the nation. Even if he did want to do so, the DoJ wouldn’t let him because they’d refuse to do his political dirty work and they’d blast it out that Biden was trying to corrupt them.
Good German

Joe Biden hid his for far longer than Trump. Trump had LEGAL access to every single one he was in possession of.

Biden took many of the documents he was hiding from secure facilities without the right to take them FROM THOSE FACILITIES.

What part of this is hard for you to grasp?

We have been through this before. It is unknown (an now we will go to court to decide) if Trump had LEGAL access to the documents.
It is not known if the President can magically say "I declassify these documents"

They asked Trump to return the documents. He gave some back, hired a lawyer, and argued he didn't have to give them back.
This tit for tat went on for many months, finally they went in and took the documents. Hence Obstruction of Justice.

Biden took the documents (for whatever reason) and stored them. Someone found them, and BAM they were returned.
Both are guilty of mishandling and or storage infractions. So far, One of them did so with intent.

Trump is in trouble and he is the only person to blame. He should have turned over EVERYTHING when they asked him to.

Last edited:
We have been through this before. It is unknown (an now we will go to court to decide) if Trump had LEGAL access to the documents.
It is not known if the President can magically say "I declassify these documents"

They asked Trump to return the documents. He gave some back, hired a lawyer, and argued he didn't have to give them back.
This tit for tat went on for many months, finally they went in and took the documents. Hence Obstruction of Justice.

Biden took the documents (for whatever reason) and stored them. Someone found them, and BAM they were returned.
Both are guilty of mishandling and or storage infractions. So far, 0ne of them did so with intent.

Trump is in trouble and he is the only person to blame. He should have turned over EVERYTHING when they asked him to.

And the deflections from the left continue.

I’ll type as slowly as I can, cuz you folks are kind of slow.

BIDEN TOOK CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS FROM THE ONLY PLACE HE WAS ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THEM, TO HIS HOME. AND THEN KEPT POSSESSION OF THEM FOR OVER A DECADE!

HE

STOLE

CLASSIFIED

DOCUMENTS

AND

KEPT

THEM

ILLEGALLY

FOR

MORE

THAN

TEN YEARS

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

This is how you're being gaslighted, folks.

Newsmaxs Greg Kelly Literally Demonstrates How Seized T

Newsmax​

Found this insightful? Please consider sharing on your Social Media:
TwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedInEmailShare

Newsmax - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Libertarian - Not Credible - Fake News
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Newsmax

And the deflections from the left continue.

I’ll type as slowly as I can, cuz you folks are kind of slow.

BIDEN TOOK CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS FROM THE ONLY PLACE HE WAS ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THEM, TO HIS HOME. AND THEN KEPT POSSESSION OF THEM FOR OVER A DECADE!

HE

STOLE

CLASSIFIED

DOCUMENTS

AND

KEPT

THEM

ILLEGALLY

FOR

MORE

THAN

TEN YEARS
:talk2hand:
Trump is busted and he may go to prison or even face the death penalty. That is an unfortunate situation, but he is to blame.

:talk2hand:
Trump is busted and he may go to prison or even face the death penalty. That is an unfortunate situation, but he is to blame.
So you just admitted you are in favor of unequal justice.

And

Just to add to your butthurt. Biden had his attorneys hand his documents back.

HIS ATTORNEYS DON’T HAVE CLEARANCE TO HANDLE THEM!

🤦‍♂️

So you just admitted you are in favor of unequal justice.

And

Just to add to your butthurt. Biden had his attorneys hand his documents back.

HIS ATTORNEYS DON’T HAVE CLEARANCE TO HANDLE THEM!

🤦‍♂️
I admitted to nothing. We have been through this before. Dont Taz Me Bro remember "intent" ?
Like I said before, both are guilty of mishandling classified materials. It takes "intent" for it to be a criminal act according to the law.
I do not agree, but that is the law.

Recordings of liars and criminals lying? Then why don't you hold sway for anything Trump ever says under oath, huh?
Trump never says shit under oath. His mind goes blank and he can no longer remember a goddamn thing.

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

This is how you're being gaslighted, folks.

Newsmaxs Greg Kelly Literally Demonstrates How Seized T

Joe Biden is running a banana republic.

Forum List

Back