The FBI Has Lost It's Usefulness....It Is No-longer Needed...They're Not Even Cops

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
OIP.jpg

The FBI should be abolished......along with the IRS and the CIA.
They have become a threat to the people of this country and need to be abolished ASAP:

View attachment 684193

They have become a threat to the people of this country and need to be abolished ASAP:

I agree with former Vice President Mike Pence.

I agree with former Vice President Mike Pence.
Pence is a back-stabbing Deep Stater.....he has nothing to say about this.
His reputation is blown to Hell.

Last edited:
View attachment 684193

What a rant from that guy. Is he Jesus? Damn guy fondles that pussy non-stop.

Pence is a back-stabbing Deep Stater.....he has nothing to say about this.
His reputation is blown to Hell.

He was hand chosen by Trump, supported the trump line, all the way through, until refusing to go against the Constitution and his oath of office.

View attachment 684193

You mean KGB . . .

He was hand chosen by Trump, supported the trump line, all the way through, until refusing to go against the Constitution and his oath of office.
And when the time came stabbed Trump in the back...and tried to act like he was president.
He's a fucking traitor.
It doesn't matter if Trump "hand picked" someone if they took a bribe to betray him in the end.

until refusing to go against the Constitution and his oath of office.

How noble. But what if the Founders never envisioned a time where big tech electronic companies could finance the stealing of an election to install an illegal coup?

It used to be "THE LAW" that Blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, not drink out of the same water fountains or use the same washroom-- -- I suppose you were a staunch supporter of those as well?

Oh well, see, that's the problem. Technically, even our Founding Fathers were criminals to England who broke free from THE LAW because they saw it as immoral and oppressive, making all of us criminals today, so while what Pence did might have technically been the "legal" thing to do, now seeing what the Bidenistas running Washington now have done since in office, it still might not have been the RIGHT thing to do.

And when the time came stabbed Trump in the back...and tried to act like he was president.
He's a fucking traitor.
It doesn't matter if Trump "hand picked" someone if they took a bribe to betray him in the end.
Just how did he do that? Just because he does not think republicans should be trying to kill off the FBI?

Just how did he do that? Just because he does not think republicans should be trying to kill off the FBI?

What do you think would happen if we ended the FBI, the Dept. of Education, the EPA, the Dept. of the Interior and half a dozen other "bureaus" and "agencies?" Anything?

I mean anything other than saving us a trillion dollars a year to be put towards senior care, healthcare, roads, prescriptions, bridges, and things we actually need?

I don't know if I would agree with abolishing, but it absolutely needs a top-down overhaul.
I would get rid of the top 10 to 12 for starters.
I would change the way they are appointed, which is usually more to do with politics than merit.
And I would dramatically limit their scope back down to an investigative body than an enforcement body.

What do you think would happen if we ended the FBI, the Dept. of Education, the EPA, the Dept. of the Interior and half a dozen other "bureaus" and "agencies?" Anything?
We'd be about 10% of the way home.
I mean anything other than saving us a trillion dollars a year to be put towards senior care, healthcare, roads, prescriptions, bridges, and things we actually need?
How about saving a trillion a year and letting the people who earned it keep it?

How noble. But what if the Founders never envisioned a time where big tech electronic companies could finance the stealing of an election to install an illegal coup?

It used to be "THE LAW" that Blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, not drink out of the same water fountains or use the same washroom-- -- I suppose you were a staunch supporter of those as well?

Oh well, see, that's the problem. Technically, even our Founding Fathers were criminals to England who broke free from THE LAW because they saw it as immoral and oppressive, making all of us criminals today, so while what Pence did might have technically been the "legal" thing to do, now seeing what the Bidenistas running Washington now have done since in office, it still might not have been the RIGHT thing to do.
1. The election was not stolen. Trump was prevented from stealing it. The fake electors never got accepted.
2. There was no bus at the Capital building on Jan 6, for blacks to sit in the back of, and I doubt they would have, if the republicans had used a bus. You might have wanted them in the back of a bus, but I have not heard Pence use racist rhetoric, as you do. Now, you are wanting businesses to spring for extra drinking fountains? Have you discussed this with anybody from SBA or Chamber of Commerce. I don't think the idea will fly.
3. Now you advocate, knowing to do otherwise than what he did would be against the law, the constitution, and his oath of office, it would have gotten your approval, Especially since he would hve been the treasonous one, instead of you, right?

The house and senate would have to actually do their jobs, and write and pass laws. Rather than appointing “agency heads” who rule over us under the guise of “regulations”; that have no actual force of law. Or rather they shouldn’t. But congress has been derelict in its only duty, and delegated away its responsibilities, so they can wheel,and deal, and increase their own wealth.

Forum List

Back