The Farmers Favorite

That looks yummy. Apparently he's the same guy who owns the Zippy-Zap pepper sauce.

zippyzapmanager

Uff dah. $8.49 for a bottle. A $1.75 bottle of Tabasco would be cheaper. I put that stuff on everything, and keep a bottle of it in the glove box.

That looks yummy. Apparently he's the same guy who owns the Zippy-Zap pepper sauce.

zippyzapmanager

Uff dah. $8.49 for a bottle. A $1.75 bottle of Tabasco would be cheaper. I put that stuff on everything, and keep a bottle of it in the glove box.

I was raised on onions, garlic, and jalepenos.

What I REALLY love, is those little bitty green peppers in pickled juice.
My granny used to keep that on the table, and I put it on pretty much everything when I was little.

I tried looking for it in the stores years ago, as I wanted to start putting it on everything again, but I have never been able to find it anywhere.

1669345097639.png

My granny used to keep that on the table, and I put it on pretty much everything when I was little.

I tried looking for it in the stores years ago, as I wanted to start putting it on everything again, but I have never been able to find it anywhere.

View attachment 730658

I've had Texas Pete pepper sauce when I lived in Irving. We used to call those "sport peppers." The vinegar sauce in those bottle is good on anything too. They also put the peppers on Chicago-style hot dogs.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q="sport+peppers"

View attachment 730658
They still sell them at Walmart, Safeway, Albertsons and Target. Texas Pete<sup>®</sup> PEPPER SAUCE
They are spendy though.

Forum List

Back