The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

Oh, turd brain. Know. And now I got you to do some research. Weather isn’t global. The weather here ain’t the weather there.

Congratulations on accepting the correction. It’s a first step. :itsok:
Well Einstein; weather is determined and effected by global conditions.
Simple minded people have a hard time understanding any situation that has more than one variable effecting it.

Trump keeps the world simple for you. He dumbs down the world, so much,it is not the truth . He then plays on your fears by telling you many things are going to get you if he is not elected.

Simple minded people buy in.

Well Einstein; weather is determined and effected by global conditions.
Simple minded people have a hard time understanding any situation that has more than one variable effecting it.

Trump keeps the world simple for you. He dumbs down the world, so much,it is not the truth . He then plays on your fears by telling you many things are going to get you if he is not elected.

Simple minded people buy in.
Well moron, weather is affected by lots of things.

But stick with accepting the correction.

It’s at least one thing you now actually know. 👍

Why would you listen to climate scientists when it comes to energy supply or economics?
You are not serious?
Let me help you
economy needs energy - given
There is a cost to the type of energy used.

The largest cost of the energy we use is affect on the climate.

To do a cost benefit analysis and decide what you do you have to measure the cost to the climate and you need climate scientists.

The economic and energy professionals measure the financial cost of various energies that are used. It is pretty simple and known by all.

The cost benefit analysis comes down to financial costs now vs climate costs of the future.

You are not serious?
Let me help you
economy needs energy - given
There is a cost to the type of energy used.

To do a cost benefit analysis and decide what you do you have to measure the cost to the climate and you need climate scientists.

The economic and energy professionals measure the financial cost of various energies that are used. It is pretty simple and known by all.

The cost benefit analysis comes down to financial costs now vs climate costs of the future.

Yes, I'm fucking serious.

That's hilarious! Prove it.

Like I said, why would you listen to climate scientists when it comes to energy supply or economics?

Yes, I'm fucking serious.

That's hilarious! Prove it.

Like I said, why would you listen to climate scientists when it comes to energy supply or economics?
You will not even read the articles below. You will listen to your cult leader, Trump and make a decision based on the cost of gass now.
Short sighted and selfish
It does not mean we eleiminate fossil fuels now, but we work on doing better.
Some people don't care about doing better if it takes any work. LAZY

You will not even read the articles below. You will listen to your cult leader, Trump and make a decision based on the cost of gass now.
Short sighted and selfish
It does not mean we eleiminate fossil fuels now, but we work on doing better.
Some people don't care about doing better if it takes any work. LAZY

The damage caused by the climate crisis through extreme weather has cost $16m (£13m) an hour for the past 20 years, according to a new estimate.

GIGO.

It found average costs of $140bn (£115bn) a year from 2000 to 2019, although the figure varies significantly from year to year. The latest data shows $280bn in costs in 2022

You said the largest cost was the "affect [sic] on the climate".
$140 billion is a rounding error.

T

There is no cure for stupid unless you open your eyes and researh the information available. Stupid people are too lazy to do so and are scared at what they may find,
Correct. You're pretty stupid to even try and blame cold weather on global warming.

That's a extra special kind of stupid.

I am not emphasizing my knowledge or education. I am emphasizing the need to continue to search out the new information on a subject. To search out a conscensus of the experts. Do not rely on just a few sources.
You do that, many things that scare you will not.

I see the MAGA movement stoked by fear through the words of Trump. Trump is a con man using fear. Look beyond Trump. Educate yourself. The fear that Trump throws gas on are false or not nearly as bad as he claims.

So little knowledge, you don't understand what experts say ... I have taken the time to educate myself, including a number of classes at university ... including math ...

Perhaps you should stop posting on the subject ... you're repeating what journalists say, and it's wrong ... we don't care what 103.637% of journalists believe ... you won't point to where climate has changed, that means it didn't happen ...

So stop the lying ...

I rely on the information given by 97% of the climate scientists on what needs to be done.
They know much more than me.
Actually you don't know the first thing about any of it. So what you meant to say is that this is political for you and you always follow what you are told to do.

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

Call me when palm trees return to Alaska.

Please provide the documented research you have done showing extreme winter weather is not part of the climate change going on. It is reated to global warming.

How about you provide empirical data to support your claim. Not computer models, but REAL data.
That's how real science works.

YOU make the claim.

YOU back it up.

So little knowledge, you don't understand what experts say ... I have taken the time to educate myself, including a number of classes at university ... including math ...

Perhaps you should stop posting on the subject ... you're repeating what journalists say, and it's wrong ... we don't care what 103.637% of journalists believe ... you won't point to where climate has changed, that means it didn't happen ...

So stop the lying ...
You only care about what one man says. Your posts show a person who does no research.
You answer with emotion, not facts.

Forum List

Back