The existential despair of Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump

the world will not come to an end if she is president...before you know it, her term(s) will be over... the Clintons do know how to get what they believe in, but they do it through compromising with the other side...so the other side gets things they want to.... you'll be ok, you'll live through it.... :)

Donny Dangerous makes Hillary acceptable, even if you disagree with her policies.

Then vote for Gary Johnson. This may be the year a third party could win......just because so many people like you don't like either of the other options.

the world will not come to an end if she is president...before you know it, her term(s) will be over... the Clintons do know how to get what they believe in, but they do it through compromising with the other side...so the other side gets things they want to.... you'll be ok, you'll live through it.... :)

Donny Dangerous makes Hillary acceptable, even if you disagree with her policies.

Promise? Cause I'm not so sure the world won't come to an end, her term will be over or that anyone will live through it....

Promise? Cause I'm not so sure the world won't come to an end, her term will be over or that anyone will live through it....
I'm 100% certain.... the Antichrist, who brings on the end of the world (as we know it) is a MALE! :p

If I can live through g w bush, which I was certain it was the end of all of us...then you can live through a Hillary!

I'm 100% certain.... the Antichrist, who brings on the end of the world (as we know it) is a MALE! :p

If I can live through g w bush, which I was certain it was the end of all of us...then you can live through a Hillary!

yeah, I didn't like him either.

They believe in Establishment money. Nothing else, really. She allowed Benghazi to happen, then blamed a video, causing someone to be thrown in jail because of her. She also endangered national secrets, and is a known criminal to everyone.

No, no he does not. I'd rather a moron who has no idea what he's doing than a known criminal who's just pushing for the Establishment's agenda. The Clintons don't care who suffers because of them, and they lie to EVERYONE.

I know you're not the type to study, from our discussion about how Hillary broke the law, so I'm just going to point out that George Bush's mess-ups were greatly embellished. Obama is many times worse than Bush was. No, Bush wasn't good, he spent too much money, and passed No Child Left Behind, but he certainly is far from the worst President we've ever had. People who claim he is are conveniently forgetting Franklin Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson, Dwight Eisenhower, and Barack Obama(Yes, apparently forgetting our current president is an easy task).

They believe in Establishment money. Nothing else, really. She allowed Benghazi to happen, then blamed a video, causing someone to be thrown in jail because of her. She also endangered national secrets, and is a known criminal to everyone.

No, no he does not. I'd rather a moron who has no idea what he's doing than a known criminal who's just pushing for the Establishment's agenda. The Clintons don't care who suffers because of them, and they lie to EVERYONE.
She didn't allow Benghazi to happen.... if she allowed Benghazi to happen, then gw bush allowed 9/11 to happen that killed thousands more than 4, and Ronald Reagan allowed Lebanon to happen which killed hundreds more than the 4.

bad guys, terrorists, murderers caused those things to happen.

I know you're not the type to study, from our discussion about how Hillary broke the law, so I'm just going to point out that George Bush's mess-ups were greatly embellished. Obama is many times worse than Bush was. No, Bush wasn't good, he spent too much money, and passed No Child Left Behind, but he certainly is far from the worst President we've ever had. People who claim he is are conveniently forgetting Franklin Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson, Dwight Eisenhower, and Barack Obama(Yes, apparently forgetting our current president is an easy task).

Study? Study!!!!????

You had better hook up with Dale Smith . He is our resident scholar. The rest of us are all morons.

She didn't allow Benghazi to happen.... if she allowed Benghazi to happen, then gw bush allowed 9/11 to happen that killed thousands more than 4, and Ronald Reagan allowed Lebanon to happen which killed hundreds more than the 4.

Massive difference there. George Bush couldn't have prevented two planes from flying into the Trade Towers. On the other hand, Hillary refused to give them extra security when asked, and ignored a phone call from them. Gonna ignore the Lebanon comment, since it's even more ignorant.

Massive difference there. George Bush couldn't have prevented two planes from flying into the Trade Towers. On the other hand, Hillary refused to give them extra security when asked, and ignored a phone call from them. Gonna ignore the Lebanon comment, since it's even more ignorant.

You do not have a grasp on the facts. What you have just said is incorrect.

But voting for Trump is unthinkable.

Try thinking and you might change your mind. Just what are you afraid of?
I won't say Trump reminds me of Adolph Hitler, who ended the Weimar Republic in Germany and replaced it with a dictatorship, but I will say Trump reminds me of Julius Caesar, who ended the Roman Republic, and replaced it with a dictatorship.

Only an asshole would vote for a candidate, "just because you would rather have a beer with them" or like them better than the other guy..

Vote for who you believe is more ready, qualified, and suits your personal needs and issues and who you think would do the best job..

Your not gonna find the perfect candidate:eusa_naughty:

The existential despair of Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump

This election is tearing me up inside. I really, really, really, really, really don't want Hillary Clinton to be our next President.

But voting for Trump is unthinkable.
“OPINION”

And that’s all it is: one person’s subjective opinion.

Nor is it correct – unlike Trump, Clinton is indeed qualified to be president; conservatives can hate her because she’s a democrat or oppose her because of her policy positions*, but she is in fact qualified to be president, where Trump in fact is not.

*if one objectively reviews Clinton’s policy positions, he’d learn that she’s actually moderate, middle of the road on the issues, consistent with previous administrations, both democratic and republican.

This is a lie, nothing but blind partisan tripe.

This is a lie, nothing but blind partisan tripe.
Just like anything involving Hillary, to you. "Well, if it's negative, and it's about my candidate, it's just blind partisan tripe!".

Forum List

Back