The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

Yea....yea..

And your world beating republican candidate for 2012 is ????

Sarah Palin!!! She can field dress a Moose, doncha know! When the last time Barrack "I've been to D.C. and got nothing but this Nobel Prize!" HUSSEIN Obama field dressed a Moose?

If I believed in a god I would pray that Sara is the next neo con pick for 2012.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I believe in God and I'll say enough prayers for both of us!! You know, I would even donate to her campaign!!

Sarah Palin!!! She can field dress a Moose, doncha know! When the last time Barrack "I've been to D.C. and got nothing but this Nobel Prize!" HUSSEIN Obama field dressed a Moose?

Not only can she field dress a moose but she can twirl a baton at the same time....

I can see why republicans consider Palin as their best candidate

Thank you for giving us another reason to vote for her. It obviously upsets you a lot and I think that in itself is a good reason to vote for her.

Absolutely!!! Sara in 2012!!!

The end of the radical left and the Barryworshipers?

Don't worry. To these guys, anyone with a High School Diploma is an "intellectual". More than that, and you are the "radical left".
If a high school diploma is your gold standard, we can already count you out in that case.

Somehow you strike all of us as more the Jethro Bodine type, with your 6th grade education!

Yikes, rdean was outsmarted by the monkey again!
jethrobarrel211.gif

Outsmarted? You didn't even get the joke. Poor thing.

The irony of your post if off the scale.

Looks like it is, only a fool would think NY23 with a few thousand votes outwieghs the MILLIONS of votes cast in NJ & Virginia.

Thus we have Queen Nan (and a LOT of silly people here) trying to spin the Dem's massive defeat into some kind of victory.

You are the spinner here and a drama queen. I also don't think you are the last word on interpreting these election results either.

Looks like it is, only a fool would think NY23 with a few thousand votes outwieghs the MILLIONS of votes cast in NJ & Virginia.

Thus we have Queen Nan (and a LOT of silly people here) trying to spin the Dem's massive defeat into some kind of victory.

You are the spinner here and a drama queen. I also don't think you are the last word on interpreting these election results either.

That's only because you don't know your ass from your elbow.

But perhaps reality will strike you sooner or later.

'Spinner & Drama queen' :lol:

what's the matter? Did Xeno blaspheme your Ossiah?

When I went to vote here in Virginia, the parking lot was empty and the only people voting were 85 years old, so I knew McDonnell would win.

what's the matter? Did Xeno blaspheme your Ossiah?

Truth has that effect on many a liberal....

That's only because you don't know your ass from your elbow.

But perhaps reality will strike you sooner or later.

'Spinner & Drama queen' :lol:

:blahblah:

Yea....yea..

And your world beating republican candidate for 2012 is ????

Don't wish too hard. There are ijits out there who will vote for her.....

ya know, I agree with you from another angle. All the dems in this country are praying she runs. I personally don't like her, but I'd laugh my ass off if she won just to spite smart asses.

Forum List

Back