The elites are laughing in our faces.

“Tuberculosis kills 1.5million every year. Malnutrition kills three million children every year. The world has far bigger problems than climate change -- and most are caused by poverty.”

Bjorn Lomborg on how climate alarmism hurts the world’s poor.

Especially when the idiots have the power to force legislation that make a crime to NOT do what they tell us.
Did it ever enter your head that we ARE destroying the planet?
Surely you can't believe the trillions spent to stop it is all bullshit.

^ It feels like the elites are just laughing in our faces now. So the other day we had the UK’s chief scientific adviser, Patrick Vallance, saying everyone will have to eat less meat and fly less if we are going to get a handle on this climate-change thing. A little later it was reported that around 400 private jets will fly into COP26, carrying world leaders and big-business execs to the plush surrounds in which they’ll wring their manicured hands over mankind’s carbon crimes. Ordinary people are guilt-tripped for taking one poxy flight a year to escape the trials and vagaries of life in capitalist society for a couple of weeks, while those who quaff champagne on airplanes that it costs $10,000 an hour to hire out get to pose as hyper-aware defenders of poor Mother Nature.

According to one report, the private jets landing in Glasgow will spew out around 13,000 tonnes of carbon. That’s the same amount of CO2 that 1,600 Scots get through in a year.
They are.

When you've reached levels of wealth that you and I cannot even comprehend, what else is there to do in life? All they have left that has any meaning in their lives is exercising power. They're like the kid who tortures small animals because he cannot relate to the world in any other, more authentic way.

Did it ever enter your head that we ARE destroying the planet?
What hyperbolic fear mongering nonsense.
So walk the walk if it concerns you.
Quit posting immediately, sell your device, give up all comforts of modern living and find a nice tent to put under the bridge.
Reduce your footprint, set an example.
Every post you make kills another Polar Bear.

Pretty sure the Earth has at least 6 billion years until the sun becomes a red giant engulfing the inner worlds.

What hyperbolic fear mongering nonsense.
So walk the walk if it concerns you.
Quit posting immediately, sell your device, give up all comforts of modern living and find a nice tent to put under the bridge.
Reduce your footprint, set an example.
Every post you make kills another Polar Bear.

Pretty sure the Earth has at least 6 billion years until the sun becomes a red giant engulfing the inner worlds.
If we were truly harming the planet, it would shake us off like an infestation of fleas. What incredible hubris for a man to see himself as powerful enough to kill a planet!

If we were truly harming the planet, it would shake us off like an infestation of fleas. What incredible hubris for a man to see himself as powerful enough to kill a planet!
It will just blow up apparently if you drive an SUV.

These moonbats think the climate must remain static ignoring the major climate changes happening throughout the history of the planet, because humans stupidly built mega cities in flood prone areas.

Nothing is permanent and I am surprised that they haven't been willing to tackle tectonic plate shifting as eventually California's cities will disappear as it slowly makes its way towards Alaska.

These moonbats think the climate must remain static ignoring the major climate changes happening throughout the history of the planet, because humans stupidly built mega cities in flood prone areas.

Nothing is permanent and I am surprised that they haven't been willing to tackle tectonic plate shifting as eventually California's cities will disappear as it slowly makes its way towards Alaska.

Do they think the planet is a stationary cardboard cut out?

The earth is a living breathing entity. Tectonic plates constantly shifting.

I’ve walked in one, in Iceland.

North America, Eurasia, moving apart.

42C85383-D172-4364-9460-31B664072D64.jpeg

Actually, I'm eagerly awaiting the global warming inspired mega-woopsie, when the location I just moved from, in the blue shithole of Western Washington, is simply underwater. I was a half mile from the Strait of Juan de Fuca and at 300 feet of elevation, so I hope the deluge waits until I sell my home there. It lists today, so I think I'm safe as long as the end of the world can hold off a month or two.. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Do they think the planet is a stationary cardboard cut out?

The earth is a living breathing entity. Tectonic plates constantly shifting.

I’ve walked in one, in Iceland.

North America, Eurasia, moving apart.

View attachment 559421
Breathtaking illustration of the vibrant, living planet!

Actually, I'm eagerly awaiting the global warming inspired mega-woopsie, when the location I just moved from, in the blue shithole of Western Washington, is simply underwater. I was a half mile from the Strait of Juan de Fuca and at 300 feet of elevation, so I hope the deluge waits until I sell my home there. It lists today, so I think I'm safe as long as the end of the world can hold off a month or two.. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Breathtaking illustration of the vibrant, living planet!
I look forward to sippin a Mai Tai under a Palm tree on the shores of Lake Superior.
So far I have been greatly disappointed...:45:

Stop The Shift!!!
Volcanoes Pollute!!!
:laugh:

Krakatoa certainly did.

# The eruption of Krakatoa, or Krakatau, in August 1883 was one of the most deadly volcanic eruptions of modern history. It is estimated that more than 36,000 people died. Many died as a result of thermal injury from the blasts and many more were victims of the tsunamis that followed the collapse of the volcano into the caldera below sea level. The eruption also affected the climate and caused temperatures to drop all over the world.

Wiki.

So, it does not take too long to find out and even to see pictures of white smokers and black smokers pouring out hot water to some 400º Celsius from the bottom of the ocean. How far these thermal vents warm the ocean I do not know – I am not an oceanographer.
In addition to these thermal vents, of which Iceland makes much use for heating, there are a whole series of volcanoes under the water also spewing out hot lava, at least some of them. How many volcanoes under the sea would you guess?

I would have thought a few hundred. I cannot check this but I understand that there are millions!

Millions of volcanoes under the sea! If that is correct and the center of our Earth is nearly as hot as the corona around the Sun, does not that very fact give you pause? It does me.

It is true that the madding crowd do follow the Pied Piper of Nashville, Tennessee, and hope to take extreme measures to ‘save the planet.’
But I believe that this is but a temporary aberration based upon a lack of scientific knowledge that we will all have to suffer for a while.

Forum List

Back