The Dual Deception: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they don't want to kill this thread.

Christopher Bollyn speaking on the topic, “Our Political Crisis: Ending the Twin Deceptions of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror.” He makes clear that 9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media.

Our nation has suffered under this deception for 15 years. It’s time for us to raise our voices and stop the wars! Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist and author of "Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World." The presentation originally scheduled to be held at the Greenfield, MA Coop, then the Greenfield Public Library, then a tavern and finally in a barn at a private residence in Charlotte, MA on July 21, 2016.

View attachment 240040
View attachment 240041
View attachment 240042

Guess they don't want to kill this thread.

Christopher Bollyn speaking on the topic, “Our Political Crisis: Ending the Twin Deceptions of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror.” He makes clear that 9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media.

Our nation has suffered under this deception for 15 years. It’s time for us to raise our voices and stop the wars! Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist and author of "Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World." The presentation originally scheduled to be held at the Greenfield, MA Coop, then the Greenfield Public Library, then a tavern and finally in a barn at a private residence in Charlotte, MA on July 21, 2016.

View attachment 240040
View attachment 240041
View attachment 240042

'Kill the thread'? I'm quoting it:

"....9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media. "

So why is it you conspiracy types are so obsessed with Jews? I mean, neither controlled demolition nor thermite have a thing to do with Jews. Yet in defiance of all reason, your ilk *always* try to blame the Jews for your conspiracies.

You're pretty fast on your feet , there Clyde.
He requested that a moderator close it .

Laughing...of course he did.

It doesn't take much to run you guys off of your conspiracies. All I have to do is quote them.....and your conspiracies implode.

Though you never did answer my question: why the obsession with Jews? Why do you always find a way to lean in on the tired 'Blame the Jews!' trope?

Its not like your fantasies about 'controlled demolition' or 'thermite' have anything at all to do with Jews. Yet.....you always manage to blame them anyway.

Last edited:

He's the reason I'm closing it, for continuing to misquote me and repeatedly accusing me of antisemitism and generally lying his (her?) ass off in every single post.

Typical troll or govt shill.

He's the reason I'm closing it, for continuing to misquote me and repeatedly accusing me of antisemitism and generally lying his (her?) ass off in every single post.

Did I quote the OP too accurately? Did I ask too many obvious questions about the 'thermite' and 'explosive demolition' nonsense you posted about?

Or was it when I asked you why you keep trying to blame Jews for your conspiracies that you decided to flee?

If so, read the OP. You'll see almost instantly why I asked.

I just reported skylar ,
and repeating my request to close this thread.
Thanks.

Smiling....for what, accurately quoting your OP?

If you don't want me asking questions about why you keep blaming the Jews for your conspiracies, don't open your thread with statements like this:

"......9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media. "

So I ask again.....why do you keep trying to blame the Jews for your conspiracies. It simply doesn't make any sense.

A 3 hr and 20 min video and the description of 'Jew' is never once mentioned.

So when you say 'Israeli/Zionist'.....you don't actually mean Jews? Nice dogwhistle, buddy!

And don't pretend to know what is in the video. You've never once watched it.

Why do you have to misquote me so much, my little personal troll ?

So your OP *didn't* include the following passage?

".....9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media."

'Misquote' clearly doesn't mean what you think it means. Because you posted *everything* I attributed to you.

Which begs the obvious question.....why do you keep blaming Jews for your conspiracies?

Draining the swamp.

You're just spamming videos now. Neither of them have a thing go do with your claim that "....".....9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media."

Or any of the bizarro conspiracy nonsense you've offeered us about 'thermite' or 'controlled demolition' either.

Once again, you've abandoned your own claims. Again, if even YOU treat your claims like useless garbage to be discarded, surely you'll understand why we treat them the same way.

"spamming videos "
Another lie from Skyturd

Dude, you know you've never watched these videos. We've caught you spamming videos that REFUTE your conspiracies because they had '9/11' in their title.

Its one of the reasons you're such a light weight; you don't actually understand the conspiracies you're promoting. Which is why when I press you with some pretty obvious questions on them....you fold like a house of cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back