The drug policy of the left

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It dawned on me that Cobain could have been taken out by the left because Clinton didn't like heroin and Cobain was one of the main icons of heroin chic.

It is generally quite clear that the left does not like heroin. All leftist regimes have promoted mostly alcohol since the repeal of Prohibition. In addition, they like psychedelics and hallucinogens, as they did in the days of the hippies.

I'm not sure, but I think they don't like cocaine and ephedrine either. One of the reasons for this seems to be that these drugs don't cloud the brain and make you an idiot.

At the same time, it can be assumed that the right is promoting heroin, this was during the golden age of Eisenhower, and there was a lot of poppy cultivation in Afghanistan during the Reagan Protectorate.

I would like to understand all the ins and outs of this policy

State your versions.

Drug policy is deeply rooted in racism. All the illegal drugs started out by being identifed with a particular ethnic group. It was totally treated as a crime problem until hillbillies started popping oxy and cooking meth. Suddenly it's a public health emergency rather than a crime wave.

• Banned
Drug policy is deeply rooted in racism. All the illegal drugs started out by being identifed with a particular ethnic group.
The way it is. Coke is Latina, marijuana is associated with black culture (in the UK it was driven by Jamaican emigrants, it is associated with reggae and ska), alcohol with northern Europe. Ephedra is probably related to the Aryan culture, it is believed that their Soma was on ephedra. Maybe heroin too.

• Banned
All the illegal drugs started out by being identifed with a particular ethnic group.
In fact, the legality of alcohol means the dominance of northern European populations in politics.

Northern Europeans have an alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme in the liver, it makes alcohol food, it causes intoxication in others, because of this mind is lost. This is a hidden genocide and clearing the territory.

The way it is. Coke is Latina, marijuana is associated with black culture (in the UK it was driven by Jamaican emigrants, it is associated with reggae and ska), alcohol with northern Europe. Ephedra is probably related to the Aryan culture, it is believed that their Soma was on ephedra. Maybe heroin too.
Drugs won the war on drugs long ago but that was never the point. It's always been a war on personal freedom. An excuse to build the police state.

• Banned
Drugs won the war on drugs long ago but that was never the point. It's always been a war on personal freedom. An excuse to build the police state.

This has always been pure politics of the top, and this is true for both the United States and the USSR. The right always prohibits alcohol or severely restricts it, the left always promotes alcohol

• Banned
This also applies to tobacco, by the way. This insane anti-tobacco campaign has been inflated by the left, since about Obama time it has turned into total idiocy.

This has always been pure politics of the top, and this is true for both the United States and the USSR. The right always prohibits alcohol or severely restricts it, the left always promotes alcohol
Here in America everyone likes booze. Don't know what you are talking about.

• Banned
Moreover, there is clear support for these policies from part of the population.

you have no idea what you are talking about.....the right prohibits alcohol?....not in the US....

Here in America everyone likes booze. Don't know what you are talking about.
It's a bullshit. People just tend to succumb to fashion. In the USSR, in the Brezhnev era, it was considered a sign of courage, even those who vomited after every glass drank.

This is a clear trend. Prohibition was introduced by the right, during the time of Roosevelt it was canceled, for example. I don’t know all this for sure, but I’m pretty sure that under Eisenhower they also drank less.

In the USSR, hard measures to combat alcohol were under Eisenhower and Reagan

Putin came under Bush and he also made it clear that alcohol is not held in high esteem - he defiantly refused a glass, put it on the table. For Russian "vanyas" this gesture is blasphemy. Although he did not reach drastic measures then.

And Yeltsin under Clinton was an alcoholic

It's a bullshit. People just tend to succumb to fashion. In the USSR, in the Brezhnev era, it was considered a sign of courage, even those who vomited after every glass drank.

This is a clear trend. Prohibition was introduced by the right, during the time of Roosevelt it was canceled, for example. I don’t know all this for sure, but I’m pretty sure that under Eisenhower they also drank less.

In the USSR, hard measures to combat alcohol were under Eisenhower and Reagan

Putin came under Bush and he also made it clear that alcohol is not held in high esteem - he defiantly refused a glass, put it on the table. For Russian "vanyas" this gesture is blasphemy. Although he did not reach drastic measures then.

And Yeltsin under Clinton was an alcoholic
What are you talking about? Americans of all walks of life and political persuasions consume alcohol. It's very popular. We're just not as stupidly suicidal about it as Russia seems to be.

What are you talking about? Americans of all walks of life and political persuasions consume alcohol. It's very popular. We're just not as stupidly suicidal about it as Russia seems to be.
It looks like you're promoting alcohol

We're just not as stupidly suicidal about it as Russia seems to be.
In Russia in the late 80s and early 90s there were a lot of opiates, they were available, those who used them hardly drank, most even despised drunks. And then there were quite a few of them.

Forum List

Back