The Double Big Mac is back at McDonald's....Near $8.00!

1708817009697.png

~S~

i'm actually a tad jealous of his abilities ....:bowdown:~S~

I think a big part of the skillset is just understanding how laughable the screwery with which we're faced really is.

I've seen people ramble on and on and Dave for a dozen or so paragraphs, trying to submit the illusion of validaty to the screwjob in some pseudo-intellectual way, only to be shot down by a meme. It's funny to see.

I think a big part of the skillset is just understanding how laughable the screwery with which we're faced really is.

I've seen people ramble on and on and Dave for a dozen or so paragraphs, trying to submit the illusion of validaty to the screwjob in some pseudo-intellectual way, only to be shot down by a meme. It's funny to see.
a well thought, well placed pix is worth a 1000 words Natty? ~S~

The prices of McDonald's menu items vary by location. At a Chandler, AZ location, it is currently being sold for $7.69 before tax.

72176700007-double-big-macsquare.jpg

LOL.....I hesitated to put this in the food sub-forum.....I wonder how many people it will sent to their "reward" with it's near 800 artery clogging calories?

Bon Appetit fattys. ;)

E30B4CCC-F2D2-4745-8586-F8941C817452-3139796.jpg
?

0A4F656C-F51A-45ED-BB0B-FAB0A3541735-3139794.jpg
Is that Chris Christie?

a well thought, well placed pix is worth a 1000 words Natty? ~S~

Yeah, pretty much.

Sometimes, instead of going on some long-winded rant about how to address all of this screwery, a meme just makes the case so much better. Ha...

eeeyep....jpg

Oddball; I liked the image so much that I pasted it into my picture file. It looks like a custom "Oddball Original" so let me know if I can use it in future posts & if not then I will delete it from my picture file. Honestly this image is the best one I have ever seen that exhibits the emotional side of U know who!
IknowTheyreGreat.jpg

If i went there it was Quarter Pounders. Big Macs are no good.

note: it is hard to avoid getting cheese anymore? Even on a Fish sandwhich. They think your a problem order. I want a Vanilla cone. Do you want cheese with that? Enough already with the yellow Velvetta!!!!

Last edited:
If i went there it was Quarter Pounders. Big Macs are no good.

note: it is hard to avoid getting cheese anymore? Even on a Fish sandwhich. They think your a problem order. I want a Vanilla cone. Do you want cheese with that? Enough already with the yellow Velvetta!!!!
Lol....it's true.... They charge an extra buck for the slice of cheese for Chrissakes.... It's an upsell

Lol....it's true.... They charge an extra buck for the slice of cheese for Chrissakes.... It's an upsell
Speaking of upsells--we went into the ATT store to replace the wife's Iphone. Simple (I thought) we already have an account. After the pitch to purchase the phone for x dollars a month, I told the sales person that I'd like to pay cash and she claimed she would have to double the price, so I agreed to the monthly bill that locks us up for 3 years. No biggie, we've been with ATT forever anyway. It was when she said that an insurance policy was required to be purchased. She said it came with it and we could cancel after 14 days but it would cost $17. I told her that I didn't agree and I didn't want the phone. She got all pissy and told me she removed it AND something called NexUp---some kind of automatic upgrade that was going to cost more. WTF, these companies are soaking consumers and not even telling them. Sorry for the distraction--back to the topic.

I don't live anywhere near AZ and don't like Big Macs anyhow. I'm sure some people will go for it though. As for the price, I think people would much rather pay through the nose to get the same product they've always had than pay for something downsized even if it costs the same.

Oddball; I liked the image so much that I pasted it into my picture file. It looks like a custom "Oddball Original" so let me know if I can use it in future posts & if not then I will delete it from my picture file. Honestly this image is the best one I have ever seen that exhibits the emotional side of U know who!
Pft. I steal oddball's memes all the time. lol...
i'm actually a tad jealous of his abilities ....:bowdown:~S~
Spanish.jpg

People that eat this swill are usually obese. I have good eating habits and have kept my weight stable.

The prices of McDonald's menu items vary by location. At a Chandler, AZ location, it is currently being sold for $7.69 before tax.

72176700007-double-big-macsquare.jpg

LOL.....I hesitated to put this in the food sub-forum.....I wonder how many people it will sent to their "reward" with it's near 800 artery clogging calories?

Bon Appetit fattys. ;)

E30B4CCC-F2D2-4745-8586-F8941C817452-3139796.jpg
?

0A4F656C-F51A-45ED-BB0B-FAB0A3541735-3139794.jpg
You could feed a family of four with that thing!

Forum List

Back