The Dossier- In Its Rightful Place

To all of you brain dead: IT has been thoroughly documented that TWFB, via financing from (Republican) billionaire Paul Singer, initiated the OR on Trump that eventually became the dossier.
If you don't want to believe those facts then hide your wittle heads in the sand just like those funny looking birds that shit a lot.

That's a lie.....easy to expose.

The WaPo does so, here, you lying low-life.

"Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump's connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dd2e3f942e07

Actually, you are the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

that is POST TWFB.

God, you really are in kindergarten

Your boat is leaking, bro.

Sorry, no boat here; the lakes & the rivers are all FROZEN.

You could address the FACT that what became known as the Steele dossier was initiated by conservative leaning Republicans but I understand that truth & accepting truth is not a Republican value.

I understand you haven't posted any form of proof for what you are claiming yet. This means you're not exactly convincing anyone.

I understand you are from the cult of Trump, the folks that do NOT believe in journalism, and I understand you are too stupid to read anything supplied. Have a nice day brain dead. You wouldn't believe it even if you did know how to read it.

According to this: "Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it."

"But word of the memos and their contents had circulated in Washington political and media circles before the election. In British court filings, Mr. Steele’s lawyers said that he and Fusion GPS briefed journalists from a range of media outlets, including The New York Times, on his research starting in September 2016."

They knew all about it.

caddo kid, The DNC paid for the "opposition research" (NY Times) Do you not believe in the NY Times?

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

11. “I think everyone was satisfied that we had represented that accurately and adequately in the package,” said McCabe, who asserted that the FISA judges were “obviously satisfied,” since they approved four surveillance warrants.” Andrew McCabe

Sooooo….how tough was it to get the FICA judge to sign off???

Perception vs. reality….that’s what we have with this FISA Court/warrants.
On paper, the court appears independent, and removed from the FBI/DoJ birddogs…..you know, like Loretta Lynch and Bill ‘the rapist’ Clinton were just chatting about grandkids on that tarmac tete-a-tete…..

It’s based on the idea of ‘Plausible Deniability”…..also called lying…..what the Left does best.

So, we have FBI Agent Strzok and his squeeze, Page, having to persuade FISA Judges to authorize spying…..not part of an anti-Trump ‘insurance policy’ or anything….

Or…is it something else?

“…Strzok and his paramour, FBI attorney Lisa Page, exchanged messages about Strzok’s relationship with Judge Rudolph Contreras.
Page wrote in a text message to Strzok on July 25, 2016: “Rudy is on the FISC! Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”

Carter said: “At that point, the pair continues to discuss other issues but comes back to Contreras, ‘I did. We talked about it before and after. I need to get together with him.’ Then later Strzok appears to return to his discussion about Contreras.

Strzok then suggests that a “social setting” meeting would be better than “one-on-one.”
FISA judge now linked to demoted anti-Trump FBI agent - WND - WND

“The pair even schemed about how to set up a cocktail or dinner party just so Contreras, Strzok, and Page could speak without arousing suspicion that they were colluding. Strzok expressed concern that a one-on-one meeting between the two men might require Contreras’ recusal from matters in which Strzok was involved.”
FBI Agent Who Interviewed Flynn Had Personal Relationship With Recused Judge

And, so, yet again, we find that the only places one finds justice are the dictionary and the cemetery.

According to this: "Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it."

"But word of the memos and their contents had circulated in Washington political and media circles before the election. In British court filings, Mr. Steele’s lawyers said that he and Fusion GPS briefed journalists from a range of media outlets, including The New York Times, on his research starting in September 2016."

They knew all about it.

caddo kid, The DNC paid for the "opposition research" (NY Times) Do you not believe in the NY Times?

hey brain dead boy, I said that TWFB & REPUBLICAN billionaire Paul Singer initiated the OR that became the dossier.

There is PLENTY of documentation to prove this, even Nune's committee (October 2017) confirmed this.

On October 28, 2017, The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative political website, told the House Intelligence Committee that it had retained Fusion GPS's services from 2015 to May 2016, to research Donald Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. The objective was the discovery of damaging information.

WHY In Hell are you so stupid?

Last edited:

They knew all about it.

hey brain dead boy, I said that TWFB & REPUBLICAN billionaire Paul Singer initiated the OR that became the dossier.

There is PLENTY of documentation to prove this, even Nune's committee confirmed this.

There's no "Singer" in the linked article, boy. The DNC originated the Steele Dossier, is reading comprehension not your thing?

Furthermore: "But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

That just shoots your theory all to hell. TWFB may have started some opposition research, but it was the DNC that came up with Steele Dossier and FISA court hearing.

"Perkins Coie was paid $12.4 million to represent the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 race, according to campaign finance filings, though most of that money probably went to legal compliance."

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

Last edited:

They knew all about it.

There is PLENTY of documentation to prove this, even Nune's committee confirmed this.

There's no "Singer" in the linked article, boy. The DNC originated the Steele Dossier, is reading comprehension not your thing?

Furthermore: "But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

That just shoots your theory all to hell.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

God; you are dumber than a box full of turtle shit.

MY FIRST POST TO THE THREAD:

Must be a tough pill for Trump supporters to swallow knowing the OR was initiated by Mark Continetti (son-in-law of Bill Kristol) of The Washington Free Beacon, and they contracted GPS for the OR. TWFB is heavily funded by REPUBLICAN billionaire Paul Singer. The WHOLE premise of the 'dossier' was completely established before the DNC, or the HRC campaign ever came into the picture.

You Trumpettes NEVER toss that reality & TRUTH out there, do you. NO, you DON'T.

I bet it just irritates you worthless Trumpians to no end to know that REPUBLICANS were actually responsible for the OR established by your own.

Maybe that's why you folk NEVER mention the real facts of the matter. :26:

Must be impossible for you folks to ever be truthful, about anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously

1. Do NOT read
2. Are dumber than Hell
3. Really do NOT care how stupid you make yourself look
4. Have been so dumbed down by the 'cult of Trump' that the shit is blurring your vision
5. ALL of the above

They knew all about it.

Must be a tough pill for Trump supporters to swallow knowing the OR was initiated by Mark Continetti (son-in-law of Bill Kristol) of The Washington Free Beacon, and they contracted GPS for the OR. TWFB is heavily funded by REPUBLICAN billionaire Paul Singer. The WHOLE premise of the 'dossier' was completely established before the DNC, or the HRC campaign ever came into the picture.

You Trumpettes NEVER toss that reality & TRUTH out there, do you. NO, you DON'T.

I bet it just irritates you worthless Trumpians to no end to know that REPUBLICANS were actually responsible for the OR established by your own.

Bottom line, joker: Republicans may have started some opposition research that stopped in May 2016, but the DNC and Hillary's campaign morphed it into the Steele Dossier and illegal FISA hearings.
That's the real deal.

They knew all about it.

Bottom line, joker: Republicans may have started some opposition research that stopped in May 2016, but the DNC and Hillary's campaign morphed it into the Steele Dossier and illegal FISA hearings.

Yep; just like I stated in MY FIRST POST, Republicans started this shit. GLAD I could educate you on the fine facts.

Wow, it took you SEVEN pages of a goddamn thread to finally wake up from your 20 year snooze.

Congrats

They knew all about it.

Yep; just like I stated in MY FIRST POST, Republicans started this shit. GLAD I could educate you on the fine facts.

Wow, it took you SEVEN pages of a goddamn thread to finally wake up from your 20 year snooze.

Congrats

Odd, I'm still on the 1st page. :dunno:

You were correct in saying "Republicans first started Opposition Research" but then you neglected to mention they stopped in May 2016.

Congrats

Odd, I'm still on the 1st page. :dunno:

You were correct in saying "Republicans first started Opposition Research" but then you neglected to mention they stopped in May 2016.

So, your translation is something like, "I was just saying crap about something I hadn't read yet."

Sounds about right ......

:offtopic: Know why I'm still on the 1st page? :rolleyes:

iu

The Obama Administration KNOWINGLY provided false evidence to swear out the FISA warrant, and they're all still "guilty as sin and free as birds"

Seems we're spending an inordinate amount of time with the lie about the GOP funding the dossier.

And that's the reason for the lie....to share the blame for Putin's lies that Hillary and the DNC used against Trump.

The truth:

“The dossier was supposedly started by a Republican (Paul Singer) during the primaries as he hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump.

Here is the lie there – whatever was paid for by Singer was his work product not part of the Steele dossier. Once Trump won the nomination and the Democrats in their devious way (through a couple of layers to hide who was the actual customer) engaged Fusion GPS, it would have been highly unethical for the company to turn over the work product of one customer to another. That would have been Singer’s to do. This dossier started all over and that is why they engaged Steele to gin up this Russian story.”
What They Will Not Tell You About 'The Memo'

No Republican was paying for research on Trump after May 3, 2016, as Trump's last GOP rival dropped out on that date.

The GOP version was in no way a part of the dossier under discussion today.

"Once more, for good measure: Conservatives didn't fund the Steele dossier
The Washington Free Beacon did not bankroll the Steele dossier, a highly dubious work of opposition research alleging the Russians have compromising personal and financial information on Donald Trump.

After Trump had won the nomination, the Free Beacon dropped the project. It was at that point that Democratic operatives swooped in, bringing along with them former British spy Christopher Steele. It is from Steele’s work that we get all this Russia business."
Once more, for good measure: Conservatives didn't fund the Steele dossier

Now…..the propaganda piece, produced by Putin for his nominee, Hillary Clinton, is the dossier under discussion today.

12. From the OP:

Never before have so many praised, and then abhorred anything, or anyone, in such a short time, as that dossier.

In the 10 months before the public found out that Hillary authorized the dossier, media advanced the idea that everyone should believe it, because the FBI relied on it’s veracity.

In March, 2017, Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News reported the ‘stunning’ idea that the dossier was the reason the FBI began the Trump investigation.

“In late September, Mr. Steele heard back from his contact at the FBI,” the article continued. “The agency wanted to see the material he had collected ‘right away,’ ” while offering to pay him $50,000.” https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/double-crossing-fbi-agent-must-be-held-accountable/

“In April, CNN broke the news that the FBI had used the dossier to obtain a FISA warrant….the dossier had to be true. You don’t get a FISA warrant
…Chris Cuomo reported that the FBI had used the dossier to “convince a secret US court to allow surveillance….”

Once it was known what a fraud the dossier was….watch CNN backtrack:
“ Now conservatives repeatedly accused the FBI of relying on that so-called Steele dossier and its own investigations and Republicans also want to know how and if the FBI used that dossier to obtain Fiscal warrants for Trump associates during the campaign. “ CNN.com - Transcripts

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

While the public was given the impression…for neigh on a year….there were lots of folks who knew exactly who and why created the dossier…..they didn’t.

Hillary knew, members of her campaign knew, her law firm that served as a cut-out, Perkins Coie knew, the DNC, Fusion GPS, and Christopher Steele knew.

Vladimir Putin, and the Kremlin folks knew.

And the FBI and the Department of Justice knew.

13. The dossier, bought from Putin, paid for by Hillary, front and center in the slander and smear of Donald Trump, was designed to torpedo Trump’s presidency.

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weekstouting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible.

This “Trump dossier” is the controversial document supposedly composed by “ex” British MI6 agent Christopher Steele through the group known as Fusion GPS. Paid for by still-unidentified Hillary Clinton supporters, it was “opposition research” against then-candidate, now President, Donald Trump.

Fusion GPS has been revealed to be a pro-Russia lobby by Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA). British citizen Steele admitted he had larger plans than writing the “dossier” itself, but “really thought that what he had would sway the election“—by using the “dossier” to defeat Trump —said an associate to the BBC. That is called foreign interference in a U.S. election.

At this point, here is what we know for sure: the document, which was designed to “prove” that Trump is a Russian agent, originated with a group working on behalf of Russian interests and the Hillary Clinton campaign."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Putin's candidate was always Hillary Clinton.

Russia, 'disinformation' -> the dossier ->used by Putin's choice, Hillary -> supported by political operative, Comey

Who can blame Putin, after all....he already had a history of bribing the Clinton Crime Family.

14. Now….which have you heard more about….Stormy Davis, or the fake dossier???

cb082418dAPR20180824084524.jpg

The dossier is the only real evidence needed to see that Hillary was Russia’s choice for the presidency, and it was designed to end the Trump campaign.
1. Russian sources 'gave' the material to socialist Christopher Steele
2. Orbis and Fusion, hired by Hillary, tried to get it published
3. Comey was pushing it long after it was debunked
4. Trump enemy McCain brought it to the US from the UK
5.Easily bribed, life-long bagwoman, Hillary Clinton, was the candidate for the Kremlin.

As my pal Frank says, Trump’s only crime is having beaten Hillary.

14. Now….which have you heard more about….Stormy Davis, or the fake dossier???

cb082418dAPR20180824084524.jpg

The dossier is the only real evidence needed to see that Hillary was Russia’s choice for the presidency, and it was designed to end the Trump campaign.
1. Russian sources 'gave' the material to socialist Christopher Steele
2. Orbis and Fusion, hired by Hillary, tried to get it published
3. Comey was pushing it long after it was debunked
4. Trump enemy McCain brought it to the US from the UK
5.Easily bribed, life-long bagwoman, Hillary Clinton, was the candidate for the Kremlin.

As my pal Frank says, Trump’s only crime is having beaten Hillary.

It's "Daniels" but ok. Not her real name, anyway.

Now that the Russian Election Collusion baloney is ending with a clunk, the leftist turds wants to drag out a long line of fishing expeditions with 81 people being harassed for replies to their demented bullcrap, including 10 years of tax returns from the President, who doesn't have to release them as there is no law requiring it. It is a political attack and northing else.

The Last Refuge

Judiciary Chairman Nadler Delivers Impeachment Groundwork Witness List – President Trump Knows The Plan…

March 3, 2019

Sundance

EXCERPT:

"House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler has produced his committee witness list to initiate the predictable groundwork for his ‘impeachment’ process. Pelosi’s trio of organized co-horts Schiff, Cummings and Nadler each have a role in the process.

Chairman Nadler provides some specifics within his planned approach, announcing three investigative prongs: ¹Obstruction of Justice; ²Public Corruption and ³Abuses of power."

==========================================================================================

Since it is clear Mueller doesn't have any case against the President, the dumbass leftists are going to play the political hatchet job, which means they are acting in a treasonous manner.

Those 81 "witnesses" don't have to answer because there has been no actual indication of crime established.

Then we have this from the HILL:

As collusion case collapses, Democrats seek obstruction

By Buck Sexton, opinion contributor — 03/04/19 10:00 AM EST

Excerpts:

"For two years, most of the national news media have been building the case that Donald Trump somehow colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. Countless editorials, roundtables, and expert segments all fed the perception that “Russia collusion,” an imprecise narrative shorthand for a nonexistent offense, would inevitably be proven. The left promised the puppet of Vladimir Putin would get his comeuppance in due time.

The problem is that this was all a lie. The biggest “bombshell” stories on Russia collusion reported thus far have all been either duds or outright fakes. The special counsel has yet to, and almost certainly will not, file any charges that prove Trump took part in Russia collusion. The overwhelming likelihood is, at worst, the special counsel report will contain unflattering information about the president and some of his close senior advisers."

and,

"Without a hint of reflection or a twinge of good faith, the Democrats will pretend that all along the real problem with President Trump has been his machiavellian interference in the justice system. This is as preposterous as it is dishonest. If Trump corrupted the Justice Department in his favor, he had a bizarre way of doing it. He never interfered with the special counsel investigation, despite its partisan bias and shady origins. He did not fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, despite him richly deserving it. Trump did fire James Comey, which Rosenstein had explicitly endorsed in writing. That of course led to the retaliatory move of appointing a special counsel. It was really the Justice Department that has obstructed Trump."

=====================================================================
The unending unsubstantiated attacks on the President are stupid as hell.

Forum List

Back