The DNC Succulent Party

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The DNC reminds me of the stay at home mom in Cal. who has been watering a plastic succulent for the last two years and didn't know it.
Think Joe Biden. Think John Kerry. The list is extensive.
By the time the debates roll around Joe will be addressing his comments on the debate stage to his mother behind the backdrop.

LOL!!
I love the way the democrats finally have their "champion" to battle Trump.
I would not be bragging on Joe.
The democrats carrying him around like "Bernie" in weekend at Bernies is more appropriate.

Think Barry Hussein. An insufferably mediocre unit with the one and only qualification of "look brown". The marxist Dims are hapless, soulless and full of hatred. An attractive trifecta.

LOL!!
I love the way the democrats finally have their "champion" to battle Trump.
I would not be bragging on Joe.
The democrats carrying him around like "Bernie" in weekend at Bernies is more appropriate.
think about this, the only rep they can muster support for is a mental 78 year white guy that has been in politics since he was 29 years old. A man who has accomplished nothing more than winning senate seats. He was appointed VP. Never created a job in his life or work one. That's their savior, dude it doesn't get any better than that for a chuckle.

Last edited:
The DNC reminds me of the stay at home mom in Cal. who has been watering a plastic succulent for the last two years and didn't know it.
Think Joe Biden. Think John Kerry. The list is extensive.
By the time the debates roll around Joe will be addressing his comments on the debate stage to his mother behind the backdrop.

That watering the plant every day didn't kill it should have been her first clue. As for the dems, they are screwed either way. A non-Bernie at least increases the chances they will hold the House.

Forum List

Back