The disease hillary actually has

It is very important for hillary's health that she see a competent Doctor...why did she go to a quack?

The health problem Clinton actually has

Why do you call Clinton's doctor a quack?

What are readers supposed to get out of the linked article? It doesn't say anything that would indicate Clinton's doctor is a quack, nor that she has health problems beyond the hypothyroidism.

armour thyroid hormone is the pig extract thing that has been around--------FOREVER------Synthroid is the synthetic version---
uhm ---maybe about a bit more than 50 years in use----
Hyopothyroidism in an elderly person is no biggie----very common

Hitlery's mental health is a far bigger issue to me.

A pathological lying narcissist with severe control issues like her should be in a psyche ward in a supermax prison.

armour thyroid hormone is the pig extract thing that has been around--------FOREVER------Synthroid is the synthetic version---
Is this kind of behavior a symptom of that disease? I find it somewhat disturbing.

Last edited:
Is this kind of behavior a symptom of that disease? I find it somewhat disturbing.

Interesting factoid----a slight deepening of her voice is
consistent with hypothyroidism-----not a biggie-----but
sorta a little issue. The throat congestion is interesting---
but probably not really related

She looks totally lost, often enough.

Even on her best days she has nothing to say. What a winner.

She looks totally lost, often enough.

Even on her best days she has nothing to say. What a winner.

Woof!

hillary looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

A mental state of high arousal caused by anxiety, fear, panic, surprise and/or confusion, or substance abuse. A person experiencing the "deer in headlights" syndrome often shows behavioral signs reminding those of a deer subjected to a car's headlights, such as widely opened eyes and a transcient lack of motor reactions.

Straight%2BOutta%2BDeer%2BCaught%2BIn%2BThe%2BHeadlights.jpg

Anyone want to look at this for the next 4 years?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I don't think so.

hillary-clinton-sick.jpg

hillary looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

A mental state of high arousal caused by anxiety, fear, panic, surprise and/or confusion, or substance abuse. A person experiencing the "deer in headlights" syndrome often shows behavioral signs reminding those of a deer subjected to a car's headlights, such as widely opened eyes and a transcient lack of motor reactions.

Straight%2BOutta%2BDeer%2BCaught%2BIn%2BThe%2BHeadlights.jpg
YAWN,You are a bore

Forum List

Back