The Difference Between Woodstock 69' and Woodstock 99' Is Glaring And A Little Bit Scary

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
R.jpg

I was looking at the films from Woodstock in 1969 the other day....and then saw on Netflix a piece on Woodstock 99' which was produced by practically the same people.
Let's face it....they were both disasters.....but for different reasons.

woodstock-1969.jpg

This was Woodstock 69'

ssfsd.jpg

This was Woodstock 99'

• With just three weeks until the Woodstock 50 festival, acts are dropping out and organizers have not secured a venue. This isn't the first Woodstock anniversary event that's come upon some trouble.
  • The '69 festival, which was about music, peace, and love, was honored with a 30th-anniversary music festival in 1999.
  • Woodstock '99 was marred with riots and violence.

OIP.jpggjhgjh.jpg

Michael Lang who produced 3 Woodstocks....died this year in Jan....just a few days after the Netflix documentary was finished.

Links

Last edited:
View attachment 688142

I was looking at the films from Woodstock in 1969 the other day....and then saw on Netflix a piece on Woodstock 99' which was produced by practically the same people.
Let's face it....they were both disasters.....but for different reasons.

View attachment 688143

This was Woodstock 69'

View attachment 688147

This was Woodstock 99'

• With just three weeks until the Woodstock 50 festival, acts are dropping out and organizers have not secured a venue. This isn't the first Woodstock anniversary event that's come upon some trouble.
  • The '69 festival, which was about music, peace, and love, was honored with a 30th-anniversary music festival in 1999.
  • Woodstock '99 was marred with riots and violence.

View attachment 688154

Michael Lang who produced 3 Woodstocks....died this year in Jan....just a few days after the Netflix documentary was finished.

Links

You saw the Netflix show? Yea the title was accurate. A total trainwreck.

Woodstock was a unique experience that can't and should not try to be replicated...
That was then, this is now.
Oh! And don't take the brown acid!
;)
PS: Suck it, commies! :p

Yeah, no Floyd Rose Or Kahler did Jimi have. Pretty good if you ask me.

Jimi was 101st Airborne, too. I had a cousin that washed out of Airborne by not rolling right and breaking his leg on the jump. Jimi did better than that..Jimi did all the things.
It's pretty serious stuff. I know.

Last edited:
Woodstock was a unique experience that can't and should not try to be replicated...
The twenty-fifth anniversary came off pretty well.

It had the old acts, and new great acts.

Some glitches.

Woodstock 94 full documentary​

I enjoyed it.

The difference is that we Boomers had an issue to bring us together. Later generations do not.

Forum List

Back