The Difference Between BLM Riots and Jan 6th Insurrection

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened??
Can you admit trump incited a riot over total lies??

you are food
you have a massive gullible bullseye painted on your back.
I’ve never said Trump didn’t loose the election no matter how much you want to try and say I did. Come on back to reality and stop making shit up. You don’t have to be an asshole you choose to be one.

I’ve never said Trump didn’t loose the election no matter how much you want to try and say I did. Come on back to reality and stop making shit up. You don’t have to be an asshole you choose to be one.
can you just man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud??

Kamala and Maxine both encouraged them to keep looting, burning and stealing. Kamala had the bail set for those "poor innocent scum who destroyed the cities" 🎻🎻

can you just man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud??
Ive never claimed Trump won, not sure why you continually have the compulsion to lie and try to say I have said anything else. Like I said you should seek out professional help to work on you

When George Floyd was killed by a cop it set off a fire storm and a lot of people went bat shit crazy with anger and lashed out. It was bad and wrong, BUT it was all because people were angry and tired of innocent black people geting killed for no legitimate reason. The killings of innocent minorities pushed people over the edge and was the reason for the BLM riots in 2020.

The Jan 6th Insurrection was all because of total lies. Trump lost the election had no evidence of fraud at all, lost all his court cases, then continued to repeatedly tell everybody "Your vote was stolen" and it was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie. Trump 100% knew it was a lie when he said it, because everybody told him there was no fraud or evidence of fraud and he lost all his court cases.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was 100% preventable because it was caused by fabricated lies that Trump told his easily manipulated supporters. If Trump didn't repeat known lies to everybody the Jan 6th Insurrection would have never happened.
And this is the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump Insurrection.

Lie 1. Floyd was not killed by the cop, nor was he murdered.
Lie 2. Blacks riot all the time. They only imagine some excuse and that is all it takes for them to plunder stores and burn up cars on city streets.
The right way for the election to be held was to put a stop to mules carrying thousands of votes and stuffing ballot boxes. I recall, then I lived in CA, that CA Democrats put out the word to rush to Georgia and engage in fraudulent voting. So over 11,000 of them did just that.

can you man up and admit you're a hypocrite?
Everything I post is fact supported by facts, you are too pathetic to accept facts

Can you man up and admit Trump incited a riot over total lies of fraud that never happened???

Lie 1. Floyd was not killed by the cop, nor was he murdered.
Lie 2. Blacks riot all the time. They only imagine some excuse and that is all it takes for them to plunder stores and burn up cars on city streets.
The right way for the election to be held was to put a stop to mules carrying thousands of votes and stuffing ballot boxes. I recall, then I lived in CA, that CA Democrats put out the word to rush to Georgia and engage in fraudulent voting. So over 11,000 of them did just that.
everything you say is a provable lie and you have no credibility at all

I forgot, What did GW Bush do to the balanced budget he inherited ?? What happened to the economy and deficit at the end of Bush's term??

Everything I post is fact supported by facts, you are too pathetic to accept facts

Can you man up and admit Trump incited a riot over total lies of fraud that never happened???
bullshit

He never incited a riot. He organized a protest.

(so much for you only posting facts)

bullshit

He never incited a riot. He organized a protest.

(so much for you only posting facts)
wow what a sheep you are

He told his gullible sheep followers to go to the Capitol and repeatedly fed them mega lies that their vote was stolen, if he did not do that there would be no Jan 6th Insurrection.
He caused it, and more importantly his mega lies caused it

You are a total joke and a total fraud, and a total hypocrite. You have lost all credibility.

but but but he it was only a protest, what a gullible fuck

Forum List

Back