The Devon Archer Fail shows "Biden Impeachment" is another Uranium One/Pizzagate/Election Fraud Fake Scandal and a Deflection from Trump's Indictments

Trump & his GOP asslickers have done more damage to this Country then our enemies ever dreamed of.

I knew this was coming on the day that dirtbag was sworn in & especially after they let him walk after he blackmailed Zelensky.
As concerned as I was, this has gone much further than I feared. And it's metastasized.

No way this could ever happen here. No way.

Republicans have a very long history if just making stuff up, especially fake scandals. They just say it, then others repeat it, then they say it enough times the gullible believe it, despite never ever having any real evidence of wrong doing.

Uranium One was investigated 100 times and they found nothing at all
Pizzagate was the most insane stupidity ever, but a wacko MAGA Republican shows up at that pizza place with an AR-15 and starts blasting.
Election fraud has gone down in flames
Joe Pays Hunter Rent...
and countless other total lies.

There literally is no real evidence of Joe Biden doing anything even remotely wrong. Devon Archer was a huge fail and produced nothing at all.

The "Biden Impeachment" fake scandal is the Republican's attempt to distract their easily manipulated followers from all of Trump's real and serious crimes and indictments, with credible evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Have no way of knowing BIDEN never has done anything wrong.
Do AGREE pizza gate & uranium one off the charts LIES and off the charts dumb.

You suppose to be smart look it up. But you loons applaude Biden for sexually abusing his own daughter. I see he can't do no wrong in your eyes.
Stop lying to just cover up for the Catholic churches molestation.

It emboldens religious leaders to abuse more.

1650719929109.png

Stop lying to just cover up for the Catholic churches molestation.

It emboldens religious leaders to abuse more.
She said herself that she would wait to take a shower so her dad wouldn't join her. You people are sick. I say execute everyone of those priest, you good with that? If not your part of the problem.

Forum List

Back