The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Either you believe your eyes and ears or you don't. It was recorded live on a phone video...has nothing to do with the media, so you sound really unhinged when you post a huge long meme with Malcolm X for some reason.

ANYWAYS, back to the topic of the trial here...it will be interesting to see the reaction once he's pronounced guilty - and I wonder how many counts they get him on.
@WillHaftawaite think's he's being fancy.

From watching the trial, I find out that the police actually called the police, on the police.

That doesn't bode well for Chauvin. Yet another nail in his coffin.
From what I understand about the justice system, Lady Justice requires evidence not the presence of a lynch rope including a noose embellished with a hangman's knot.

You're talking burial before conviction. Didn't anyone ever get it across to your brain that a suspected person is innocent before convicted of an intentional murder. All I see is Al Sharpton increasing his largess by playing Rasputin to black Panthers for the sole purpose of multiple ways of getting something for nothing to foist yet another burden of reparations for wrongs of the slave trade in America from the mid seventeenth century until the U. S. Constitution was amended forbidding slavery and ownership of other human beings for any reason. And you act like you do not know that the communism is an end to a means of enslaving the majority of Americans to enslavement by oligarchs descended owners of slaves in the early Democrat Party. As AOC lamented having to participate with opponents in Congress in negotiations, passing laws to expedite power to the Democrat Party, whose ancestral constituents fired on Ft. Sumpter so they could keep soul-burning of slaves to make themselves wealthy on the backs of their cheap, no holds barred slave labor.

Apparently you cannot see the elephant in the middle of your own house who WILL CHEERFULLY ENSLAVE YOU to the most rotten life imaginable life regardless of race, creed, or color if you offend the fuhrer of this ultimate fascism hidden in secrecy from the fairweather friends of the Deep State.

There are no hallelujah in the atheist Deep State drama kings and queens. Like AOC, they don't like to have their pet rock ideals challenged or limited in any way. Keep ignoring that, and your grandchildren will see a life as no living person can adequately describe slavery in the first two thirds of the nineteenth century Antebellum period.

Last edited:
America is on trial...................again.

This is why the race hustlers can't afford to get a conviction, or a conviction for murder with a life sentence. If the prosecutors get convictions on every charge and Chuavin goes to prison for life, it'll kill the narrative that the system is racist.

Predictions:

If Chauvin is found not guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have been wronged and that their reaction is appropriate.

If Chauvin is found guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have had their actions of last year vindicated and that their reaction is appropriate.

Regardless of what happens, negroes are going to be out of control, just as they were last year. As good Americans, our best reaction is to arm ourselves to protect ourselves, our friends and our loved ones, and to not hesitate when a threat resents itself to dispatch that threat in haste. Negroes are pack hunters, and if allowed to assemble become a threat to anyone they see.

We must act accordingly...
Whites and black and every one was protesting his death, they were mainly peaceful.
I don't blame Backs if he gets off if they riot.

So, you're ok with black folks acting like animals, so the racists who call them animals will be proven right?

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

From what I understand about the justice system, Lady Justice requires evidence not the presence of a lynch rope including a noose embellished with a hangman's knot.

You're talking burial before conviction. Didn't anyone ever get it across to your brain that a suspected person is innocent before convicted of an intentional murder. All I see is Al Sharpton increasing his largess by playing Rasputin to black Panthers for the sole purpose of multiple ways of getting something for nothing to foist yet another burden of reparations for wrongs of the slave trade in America from the mid seventeenth century until the U. S. Constitution was amended forbidding slavery and ownership of other human beings for any reason. And you act like you do not know that the communism is an end to a means of enslaving the majority of Americans to enslavement by oligarchs descended owners of slaves in the early Democrat Party. As AOC lamented having to participate with opponents in Congress in negotiations, passing laws to expedite power to the Democrat Party, whose ancestral constituents fired on Ft. Sumpter so they could keep soul-burning of slaves to make themselves wealthy on the backs of their cheap, no holds barred slave labor.

Apparently you cannot see the elephant in the middle of your own house who WILL CHEERFULLY ENSLAVE YOU to the most rotten life imaginable life regardless of race, creed, or color if you offend the fuhrer of this ultimate fascism hidden in secrecy from the fairweather friends of the Deep State.

There are no hallelujah in the atheist Deep State drama kings and queens. Like AOC, they don't like to have their pet rock ideals challenged or limited in any way. Keep ignoring that, and your grandchildren will see a life as no living person can adequately describe slavery in the first two thirds of the nineteenth century Antebellum period.
I haven't the foggiest of what you're prattling about.

All my posts thus far has been pro-trial.

If my expecting a guilty verdict is what's putting your panties in such a bunch that's on you sap.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.
Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

This is why the race hustlers can't afford to get a conviction, or a conviction for murder with a life sentence. If the prosecutors get convictions on every charge and Chuavin goes to prison for life, it'll kill the narrative that the system is racist.
No it won't.

Your postulation that "If this happens, it'll kill the narrative" sucks. We elected a Black President. The system is still racist.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Never, the DemoKKKrats need it to maintain power.

No it won't.

Your postulation that "If this happens, it'll kill the narrative" sucks. We elected a Black President. The system is still racist.

Oh, IOW, there's nothing that will satisfy you? Do you support BLM's agenda to abolish prisons?

No it won't.

Oh, IOW, there's nothing that will satisfy you? Do you support BLM's agenda to abolish prisons?
Shut up.

This witness is good.
Are you referring to the police who had to call the police on another police?

If so, yeah, her testimony was damning!

I heard she was good too but I missed hers.

I was actually talking about the witness who is into martial arts. At first I wasn’t clear with where they were going with the line of questioning for him. But now it makes sense and he seemed very credible.

floyd knee.jpg

I heard she was good too but I missed hers.

I was actually talking about the witness who is into martial arts. At first I wasn’t clear with where they were going with the line of questioning for him. But now it makes sense and he seemed very credible.
And I didn't see that one, but it's good to know that the prosecution is coming out strong.

The defense really had nothing when it was their turn.

Doesn't bode well for Chauvin.

Chauvin may be in the court room, but it's AMERICA who is on trial

NO GUNS NO KKK NO WHITE SUPREMAFACIST USA!

This witness is good.
Were you referring to Mr. Donald Williams....?

He's an MMA fighter and he knows a good blood choke when he sees one.

He testified under oath today and reaffirmed that what Derek Chauvin did to Mr. George Floyd was blood choke him.

Extremely damning testimony.

Meanwhile the defense was busy blaming every and anything for his death except that obvious knee to the neck the entire world saw. They were saying stupid stuff like...
  1. "Oh, how he had a bad heart."
  2. "Oh, how he was pumped up w/some drugs."
  3. "Oh, how we were distracted by the crowd that was posing a threat." A thread no cop, at the time, saw fit to address as a threat mind you.
What a royal mess. The defense is really effing this thing up. Which is a good thing from my standpoint.

Doesn't bode well for Chauvin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back