The demrat bottom feeders seem to be foaming at the mouth

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

they may have reason to, maybe not.

Strap on your duopolist knee pads and get those circling wagons hitched up- it's a presidential election year.

I'm voting for Trump in NY -- a few times too! I'm going from polling place to polling place pretending to be a Biden - or whoever -- voter

And I can say the same thing about the repub and conservatives foaming at the mouth, especially over the last week. Now I don't normally read AT tripe and most of it was the same alt-right baloney I've been seeing for the last decade, but there were some things that popped in this link that might be worth discussing (maybe in another thread that hasn't got a partisan header). Our country is so divided, so fractured, and so hopelessly dysfunctional, that I'm wondering if there is any way out..other than a bad one?

I have some colleagues that are Trump supporters that I used to have reasonable conversations with. Over the last three months or so, those conversations have steered into an area that I would consider almost ultra paranoid. Now to be fair, I've heard some of the same things on the left hand side of the aisle. And what I've heard is there are people out there who think the election in November will be the penultimate battle between good and evil (who you are depends on which side of the aisle you sit on). And if evil wins, our country is all done....again your side may vary. :)

Well for starters it was based on a piece on the Washington Post so all bets are off from the outset.

And I can say the same thing about the repub and conservatives foaming at the mouth, especially over the last week. Now I don't normally read AT tripe and most of it was the same alt-right baloney I've been seeing for the last decade, but there were some things that popped in this link that might be worth discussing (maybe in another thread that hasn't got a partisan header). Our country is so divided, so fractured, and so hopelessly dysfunctional, that I'm wondering if there is any way out..other than a bad one?

I have some colleagues that are Trump supporters that I used to have reasonable conversations with. Over the last three months or so, those conversations have steered into an area that I would consider almost ultra paranoid. Now to be fair, I've heard some of the same things on the left hand side of the aisle. And what I've heard is there are people out there who think the election in November will be the penultimate battle between good and evil (who you are depends on which side of the aisle you sit on). And if evil wins, our country is all done....again your side may vary. :)
AT does not pretend to be a neutral news site, its conservative op/ed, I use it on this board depending on the issue and circumstances. That being said I commend your response (for whatever that is worth) What we are seeing now as a country has been building up for a number of years. The establishment of BOTH parties have floundered. Which is why we have Donald Trump on the GOP side and Bernie Sanders while not the nominee certainly has a large following in the Dem side. There is not one issue but a number of issues that brought us to this point. Overbearing globalization, outsourcing, unchecked immigration, poor monetary policy, a media acting as political arm of the DNC, the list goes on. Neither the Green New deal nor absolute libertarianism is going to solve anything.

The filth is in total irrational meltdown after the elections in california & wisconsin :laughing0301:

You can say it all you want, you're still a liar.

Forum List

Back