The definitive answer to the wall by illegal immigrants

Conceded. But, Trump still isn't going to get his wall. It is against the will of Congress, and the people. Regardless of Trump's assertion that "San Antonio is a safe city because of their wall", he might find some disagreement if he could talk to the defenders of the Alamo, not to mention that the city is 150 miles from any wall.

Child, if that's the best you got, you may as well hang it up now.

If trump is very nice to Nancy, she let him save face by building a brick wall around the WH.

Would it be as nice as the one she has around her home? Wall climbers weren't so welcome there.

I am sure that she paid for any wall around her home, herself. If you want to pay for a 2,500 mile wall, be my guest.

Well child another fact you need to learn, our southern border is 1,954 miles long, not 2,500. And it was never intended to cover the whole thing with a wall. Also I pay taxes and I have no problem with them being used to secure the southern border.

Now you can go to bed knowing you learned at least 2 things today.

Well, Ok, I live 35 miles from the border, and have for the last 9 years, and have never had a single unpleasant incident involving an undocumented alien during that time. I also personally know some BP agents who work the border between Tucson and Nogales, who literally laugh about Trump's wall. I am very familiar with the terrain of the border between I-19 and Yuma, since I travel it in my volunteer duties in which we hand out water, food, and clothing to undocumenteds. We also cooperate with the BP in that if we come across anyone wanting to give themselves up, we call the BP, to save their lives. So, when you get to a point where you have the slightest familiarity with what is going on down here, beyond what AM radio tells you, be sure to weigh in with your uninformed opinion. As for me, I will be out in the desert, maybe 100 miles from the nearest water, trying to save lives. Oh, and if you consider me a "child" at 74 years of age, it would explain why your posts seem to be reeking with dementia.

If trump is very nice to Nancy, she let him save face by building a brick wall around the WH.

Would it be as nice as the one she has around her home? Wall climbers weren't so welcome there.

I am sure that she paid for any wall around her home, herself. If you want to pay for a 2,500 mile wall, be my guest.

Well child another fact you need to learn, our southern border is 1,954 miles long, not 2,500. And it was never intended to cover the whole thing with a wall. Also I pay taxes and I have no problem with them being used to secure the southern border.

Well, Ok, I live 35 miles from the border, and have for the last 9 years, and have never had a single unpleasant incident involving an undocumented alien during that time. I also personally know some BP agents who work the border between Tucson and Nogales, who literally laugh about Trump's wall. I am very familiar with the terrain of the border between I-19 and Yuma, since I travel it in my volunteer duties in which we hand out water, food, and clothing to undocumenteds. We also cooperate with the BP in that if we come across anyone wanting to give themselves up, we call the BP, to save their lives. So, when you get to a point where you have the slightest familiarity with what is going on down here, beyond what AM radio tells you, be sure to weigh in with your uninformed opinion. As for me, I will be out in the desert, maybe 100 miles from the nearest water, trying to save lives. Oh, and if you consider me a "child" at 74 years of age, it would explain why your posts seem to be reeking with dementia.
I’ll tell you what, Mr. bleeding Heart, why don’t you send some of that money you spend on feeding illegals up here to NY so my property taxes don’t have to go up every year to support the illegals you send up here.

Yep, you AZ folks run police calls for dead bodies, last I read they've found 3,000 in your nice little desert in the last 7 years. I guess your water runs are no more effective than you say the wall will be. Ever thought if there was a wall there they wouldn't bet their lives on getting across it and try elsewhere?

Yep, you AZ folks run police calls for dead bodies, last I read they've found 3,000 in your nice little desert in the last 7 years. I guess your water runs are no more effective than you say the wall will be. Ever thought if there was a wall there they wouldn't bet their lives on getting across it and try elsewhere?

I will dedicate this month's Operation Rescue run to you, because like all Trump supporters, I know how much you value human life, especially brown human lives.

I will dedicate this month's Operation Rescue run to you, because like all Trump supporters, I know how much you value human life, especially brown human lives.

And I'll hope you're arrested for conspiracy to aid the criminals crossing our border and human trafficking. You think people like you are being humane, but tell that to the families who's loved ones die in the desert hoping some one will save their criminal ass. The people who aid them on both sides of the border should be prosecuted. You're just un-American assholes who could care less about the rule of law and even your old ass deserves to be in prison.

And I'll hope you're arrested for conspiracy to aid the criminals crossing our border and human trafficking. You think people like you are being humane, but tell that to the families who's loved ones die in the desert hoping some one will save their criminal ass. The people who aid them on both sides of the border should be prosecuted. You're just un-American assholes who could care less about the rule of law and even your old ass deserves to be in prison.

Now, Ok, be nice. I have printed out some cards that I give them with instructions on how to get to Tulsa....

Now, Ok, be nice. I have printed out some cards that I give them with instructions on how to get to Tulsa....

Why would you do that, Tulsa has enough problems already. Send them to CA, they can get free health care there. The sooner we bankrupt that shit hole the better. But with luck all of you will get busted.

Hmm. Other than some poster I ignore, there seems to be few comments about several hundred immigrants who tunneled under the wall in AZ yesterday. One can only assume that the Trumpettes are speechless that Mexicans know how to dig under a wall.

Haha...those filthy subhuman cockroaches can burrow just like a cockroach can....DAMN!
How many prisoners have burrowed under prison walls? Why or why not?

Hmm. Other than some poster I ignore, there seems to be few comments about several hundred immigrants who tunneled under the wall in AZ yesterday. One can only assume that the Trumpettes are speechless that Mexicans know how to dig under a wall.

Haha...those filthy subhuman cockroaches can burrow just like a cockroach can....DAMN!

Comparing convicted felons to men women and children seeking asylum? Not worthy of a serious response.

Or, perhaps people know that things happen, but that's no reason to not secure the border with a wall and the supplemental tools that have been previously discussed.

Comparing convicted felons to men women and children seeking asylum? Not worthy of a serious response.

Hahah...Thought so.
Only 2% from the filthy brown south qualify for asylum in the U.S.
That two in one hundred present themselves at authorized crossings / ports of entry. The others burrow like the cockroaches they are. Pull your head from your anus bud.

Or, perhaps people know that things happen, but that's no reason to not secure the border with a wall and the supplemental tools that have been previously discussed.

No reason not to build the wall? How about it being an environmental disaster, stopping the annual migration of animals? How about the fact that a $23 billion dollar wall can be defeated by a ladder or a shovel? How about the fact that half of the illegal aliens simply overstayed their visas? What about the fact that you can raft around it in San Diego or Brownsville? What about the fact that almost all drugs and most human trafficking come through ports of entry? I could go on, but there is no reasoning with wall supporters.

Hahah...Thought so.
That two in one hundred present themselves at authorized crossings / ports of entry. The others burrow like the cockroaches they are. Pull your head from your anus bud.

There is no point in any kind of serious discussion with someone who is so lowlife as to compare men, women, and children to cockroaches.

Hahah...Thought so.

There is no point in any kind of serious discussion with someone who is so lowlife as to compare men, women, and children to cockroaches.

Yep, your ignorance has you in over your head with me..I’ll just keep exposing you for the ignorant, bleeding heart fool you are...I’d run if I were you as well.
Good, REAL Americans are fed the fuck up with filthy wetbacks...we’re done paying them to fuck our country up...Sorry Gustavo.

Forum List

Back