The debates

Analysis — Is Israel losing international support?

When did Israel ever enjoy much of support from the nations?
Israel always succeeded in spite of international attacks and discrimination.

I would go so far as to say, that Baruch Hashem, Israel has never seen such a wide and strong support from all directions as we see today.

Last edited:
The Debate: Palestinian Resistance

"Palestinian resistance"

translation:

Iran opens another gay-hanging franchise in Gaza...
for "resistance" sake of course.

300px-Hanging_of_Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni.jpg

hangingPA_468x481.jpg

HAMAS EXECUTES PROMINENT COMMANDER AFTER ACCUSATIONS OF GAY SEX

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip is practiced by the Hamas Administration since it assumed power in 2007. The punishment is given for offenses, such as crimes against the Islamic Law (including murder, homosexual activities, etc.), land sales to Jews and treason.
Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P F Tinmore will keep educating us about his favorite Jihadi "freedom fighters",
cause You know - freedom from homosexuals and Jews is a basic international low each Islamist is born entitled to.

There won't be a debate.

Much Iike when the Australian Broardcasting Corporation found the Israeli Zionist Trash were imprisoning Palestinian Children in Steel Cages in the open and in all weathers day and night....some as young as 10...you hateful people have no moral high ground...yet you think you have,,,you live in quick sand and shall be cast assunder

:umno:
The ABC found nothing, all they did was spread was a false report from 4 years ago by an NGO that didn't even mention the word "Palestinians". The rest of Your banal melodrama is no less pathetic.

If biggots support Hamas capital punishment for mere sexual preference,
then why should I care about any of their "hero Jihadis" who openly call to murder Jews and go die together, while marching to my house with a Swastika on their flag?

Anyone who values life, has a higher moral ground than any of those suicidal maniacs who seek the death of their children as the pinnacle of life:

Palestinian mother says with a WIDE SMILE: " Life is Zero, Life is worthless - that's why we have all those suicide bombers". :puke:

Feel free to shove Your "moral high ground" into that place where Your head suffers low oxygen inflow...

Garbage the Law was changed because of the report and vision of the ABC..../FACT

YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE LIAR,WE STOPPED YOUR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN,LIKE SO MANY ASPECTS OF YOUR CORUPT CULTURE....YOU ZIONIST TERRORISTS SHOULD BE IN DEN HAARGE

2015-02-01_09-40-16.png

Use it ... it's free.
Despite some of your Dreadful Posts in the main,,,,You do have a sense of humour...Always glad to be the Butt of your Jokes....It somehow Humanizes You,which is a good thing for you...so in a way I am helping you in your recovery back to normality of a citizen of the world...I just wish Rylah,who I think is a good bloke despite his enthusiasm to overstate and lie about the crimes committed by his cult,like all of you misled sadly...steve

Don't bogans learn basic grammar in your schools?

2faffad7efa9afba16948c6f8b9be4a5
Not usually when dealing with Dunce Heads.......steve......

"Palestinian resistance"

translation:

hangingPA_468x481.jpg

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip is practiced by the Hamas Administration since it assumed power in 2007. The punishment is given for offenses, such as crimes against the Islamic Law (including murder, homosexual activities, etc.), land sales to Jews and treason.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P F Tinmore will keep educating us about his favorite Jihadi "freedom fighters",
cause You know - freedom from homosexuals and Jews is a basic international low each Islamist is born entitled to.

There won't be a debate.

Much Iike when the Australian Broardcasting Corporation found the Israeli Zionist Trash were imprisoning Palestinian Children in Steel Cages in the open and in all weathers day and night....some as young as 10...you hateful people have no moral high ground...yet you think you have,,,you live in quick sand and shall be cast assunder

The ABC found nothing, all they did was spread was a false report from 4 years ago by an NGO that didn't even mention the word "Palestinians". The rest of Your banal melodrama is no less pathetic.

then why should I care about any of their "hero Jihadis" who openly call to murder Jews and go die together, while marching to my house with a Swastika on their flag?

Anyone who values life, has a higher moral ground than any of those suicidal maniacs who seek the death of their children as the pinnacle of life:

Palestinian mother says with a WIDE SMILE: " Life is Zero, Life is worthless - that's why we have all those suicide bombers". :puke:

Feel free to shove Your "moral high ground" into that place where Your head suffers low oxygen inflow...

You need to take that silver spoon but probably wooden,OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH,I RECKON YOU HAVE ALREADY............BECAUSE YOU SPEAk such shit...STEVE

"Palestinian resistance"

translation:

hangingPA_468x481.jpg

There won't be a debate.

YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE LIAR,WE STOPPED YOUR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN,LIKE SO MANY ASPECTS OF YOUR CORUPT CULTURE....YOU ZIONIST TERRORISTS SHOULD BE IN DEN HAARGE

Let me remind You why You even came here to spew that pathetic half backed melodrama:

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip is practiced by the Hamas Administration since it assumed power in 2007. The punishment is given for offenses, such as crimes against the Islamic Law (including murder, homosexual activities, etc.), land sales to Jews and treason. The Hamas administration of the Gaza Strip inherited the Palestinian National Authority code of law, which included the death penalty for several kinds of offenses, but while the Palestinian administration in Ramallah has refrained from executing capital punishments, death sentences are periodically performed by Hamas.

156759488.jpg

When You send that case to Haague, don't forget to mention that in Gaza'stan-
they give goats more privileges than to suspected homosexuals.

THESE ARE SHOCKING PICS ry and don"t agree with them at all....STEVE but maybe they are collaborators with the Zionists THEN I AM ABEVILENT

Geey Steve, can you rephrase?
"Palestinian resistance"

translation:

hangingPA_468x481.jpg

There won't be a debate.

Let me remind You why You even came here to spew that pathetic half backed melodrama:

Capital punishment in the Gaza Strip is practiced by the Hamas Administration since it assumed power in 2007. The punishment is given for offenses, such as crimes against the Islamic Law (including murder, homosexual activities, etc.), land sales to Jews and treason. The Hamas administration of the Gaza Strip inherited the Palestinian National Authority code of law, which included the death penalty for several kinds of offenses, but while the Palestinian administration in Ramallah has refrained from executing capital punishments, death sentences are periodically performed by Hamas.

156759488.jpg

THESE ARE SHOCKING PICS ry and don"t agree with them at all....STEVE but maybe they are collaborators with the Zionists THEN I AM ABEVILENT

You don't agree with them all? Some of them you agree with? And can you please re-phrase using capitals where they belong and proper spelling? Don't the Australians speak English?

156759488.jpg

You don't agree with them all? Some of them you agree with? And can you please re-phrase using capitals where they belong and proper spelling? Don't the Australians speak English?

Palestinian mother says with a WIDE SMILE: " Life is Zero, Life is worthless - that's why we have all those suicide bombers

it's not true. "the reason" -- ALL THOSE SUICIDE BOMBERS. excuses..

allah-akbar screaming Terrorists [or people brainwashed to THINK they should be terrorists] this isn't how they "feel."

156759488.jpg

Palestinian mother says with a WIDE SMILE: " Life is Zero, Life is worthless - that's why we have all those suicide bombers

allah-akbar screaming Terrorists [or people brainwashed to THINK they should be terrorists] this isn't how they "feel."

What a strange old Dog you R

156759488.jpg

member is a female and has been entertaining our group with wisdom for years. Now, go soak your head , Steve

892ba1f92796dd0b2411d519cbe6bcac--minions-emoticons-funny-emoticons.jpg

156759488.jpg

member is a female and has been entertaining our group with wisdom for years. Now, go soak your head , Steve

EEEEErrrrrrrrr WISDOM,Crikey Hoss I think you said that about Hillary and she was a Curr.....mind you, apologies to Member,if I had known I would never have made such an utterance...thank you for giving me sound advice,I'll get off my knees now,stand tall and soon forward,steve,a remorseful SOAKING WET theliq

There's no debate with islamic terrorists.

if it didn't have the "more than 40 palestinians...deceased" - could be images from turkey, egypt, iraq...
(they all start to "look-alike" after awhile).

...the dress code, the STAFF gets to wear T-shirt and jeans - i thought i saw someone with a jordache jeans patch. they don't have to get to tribal looking [like in afghanstn]. -- isn't that wonderful for them, the palestinians--they can come to work in comfortable clothes--no robe, suit&tie or whatever the taliban wear....

...only the top palestinian gov't workers get to dress up on those special occasions...

156759488.jpg

why....that's so *sweet* of you.....

...as for steve.....

you and i both know: he lives "in another world" downunder....

156759488.jpg

Forum List

Back