The Death Vader of Covid-19

1589846359075.png

Why doesn't it surprise me that this is too close to the bone for Democrats to resist the reality of this Cuomo/Democrat failure..

If Cuomo doesn't pay here, for what he did to those poor elderly people, I hope and pray he pays when he dies and face his Conscience.

Shame on him! shame on him a million times!:mad-61:

Yup, just send covid-19 infected patients back to unprepared nursing homes to spread it around and nope (?) it's not Cuomo's responsibility, he just backed up the plan is all.....

The answer to all his own questions is HIM! Andrew Cuomo!

All because of his stupidity

If Cuomo doesn't pay here, for what he did to those poor elderly people, I hope and pray he pays when he dies and face his Conscience.

I honestly think New Yorkers will vote him back in. Decent people will leave the state

I honestly think New Yorkers will vote him back in. Decent people will leave the state

What Cuomo did is unforgivable..... vote this monster Cuomo out, all decent people in NY! Do it!

What Cuomo did is unforgivable..... vote this monster Cuomo out, all decent people in NY! Do it!
Hes up for reelection in 2022, same as my governor. She wont win reelection. New York is deep blue. They're like the kook posters on this board. He should face prosecution, but I bet hell be reelected if they dont have term limits

This from Wikipedia

On May 28, 2019, Cuomo announced that he would seek re-election in 2022

CDC said Nursing Homes should not take COVID-19 patients until specific guidelines were in place. None of New York Nursing Homes had the specifications in place when ordered to take in COVID-19 Patients by Cuomo.

Forum List

Back