The Death Star sits empty in the Nevada desert.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Las Vegas has a brand new stadium that took 2 years to build at a cost of almost $2 billion and because of the pandemic, the prospects of turning any kind of profits from ticket sales anytime soon are not so good. The Raiders did beat the Saints today, on the bright side.
1600745652286.png

Come to think of it, this is pretty close to Area 51 isn't it ? Hmmm. Maybe another reason they built this thing.....;):eek:
aaaaa.gif

Last edited:
Las Vegas has a brand new stadium that took 2 years to build at cost of almost $2 billion and because of the pandemic, the prospects of turning any kind of profits from ticket sales anytime soon are not so good. The Raiders did beat the Saints today, on the bright side.
View attachment 391579

Come to think of it, this is pretty close to Area 51 isn't it ? Hmmm. Maybe another reason they built this thing.....;):eek:

Pretty much all businesses based on socialization / people getting together (typically your most popular activity) is a bust now, and a lot of them won't make it. Worse, most people will be afraid to take another chance of investing in them again.

Nevada's Governor really took it to Nevada. If our leaders were smart the stands would be at least 1/10th full, but these assholes won't allow it. Sure as fuck go to Walmart, pay amazon, Netflix etc. etc. Something stinks, winners/losers selected.

It's ironic to me, watching places like Vegas get fucked, world gone to shit because of an election. I lost four people very close just before and early the nonsense. One meant something to Vegas I can't say, but he's not around to watch it fall under this bullshit. I'm not surprised Raiders have something going however, history says big changes often brings NFL success. Unless You're Belichick of course.

New Topics

Forum List

Back