The Day The Music Died

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
It is impossible to come up with a logical reason to ban music from any society. Music is the universal language of mankind.

As a fairly new member, I should know if the ninny ever says anything worth reading, or should I just place them on some level of ignore?
Moonie is one of my favorite libturds here because his humor level is sky high. He is a definite read. He has near 200,000 posts so it is almost impossible anyway.

I never ignore a member, I put them on scroll by

I give him a lot of credit being the only sibling that survived birth

As a fairly new member, I should know if the ninny ever says anything worth reading, or should I just place them on some level of ignore?
Nah, save it for the intentionally, belligerently obnoxious, or you will run out of people to respond to.

It is impossible to come up with a logical reason to ban music from any society. Music is the universal language of mankind.

Since their call to prayer is a man in a tower singing.

That really sucks

Afghans should have fought harder against the Taliban

I ask everyone this. Imagine a 16 yr old loved one female left behind. I want you to picture her face as she is savagely raped...............Do you see her face???...what does it look like???..Imagine her pussy with blood gushing all over it as a knife slices it. Look at her face, what does she look like. ..Look at her pussy? What does it look like

Now imagine her tits being sliced off. What do her tits look like on the floor. Wht does she look like

Well a lot of peole are facing this but they are . Is your personal life so abysmal and miserable you wish that on fellow Americans...God help you

I ask everyone this. Imagine a 16 yr old loved one female left behind. I want you to picture her face as she is savagely raped...............Do you see her face???...what does it look like???..Imagine her pussy with blood gushing all over it as a knife slices it. Look at her face, what does she look like. ..Look at her pussy? What does it look like

Now imagine her tits being sliced off. What do her tits look like on the floor. Wht does she look like

Well a lot of peole are facing this but they are . Is your personal life so abysmal and miserable you wish that on fellow Americans...God help you
I know
That sucks

But does that mean we should have stayed in Afghanistan forever to protect that 16 year old female just because her own countrymen refuse to do so?

Lol, I would imagine old Grumpy boy should not have signed that treaty if ya did not want people left behind. How many people did old Trumpy boy rescue before he pulled all but 2500 troop s of 15000 out. Of course how do you expect old Trumpy boy to protect people 12000 miles away when he can't protect his own vp blocks away.

Nah, save it for the intentionally, belligerently obnoxious, or you will run out of people to respond to.

Hey, I resent that! I like to think I just have an ah... unique posting style!

Yeah. That's it.

Lol, I would imagine old Grumpy boy should not have signed that treaty if ya did not want people left behind. How many people did old Trumpy boy rescue before he pulled all but 2500 troop s of 15000 out. Of course how do you expect old Trumpy boy to protect people 12000 miles away when he can't protect his own vp blocks away.
LOL. Withdraws all those troops and no deaths. Held the Tollybon to line

Look what you did. Let's say you're most cherished 18 yr old loved one ws stuck there by Joe. Imagne her face as her clitoris is ripped open. Imagine her face now. Now picture her face as she is fucked like a goat by a bunch of savages. Now imagine her face as her anus is ripped to shreds. Imagine her face now.................What does she look like with her head severed

You're vote is doing that now. My God how do you live with yourself?

Forum List

Back