The current "diversity" administration

your kind of republican.

Yawn…
Your support of sexual perverts and thugs is noted.

There are a few more, but these are pretty much the "cream of the crop". Which one is doing the worst job?

Kamala Harris - vice president.
Karine Jean-Pierre - press secretary
Rachel Levine - assistant secretary for health.
Lloyd Austin - secretary of defense
Pete Buttigieg - secretary of transportation

New one....

Biden's nominee to head the FAA, Phil Washington. He previously was CEO of the Los Angeles Metro, and served as the head of president Joe Biden's transportation transition team....

Watch him fail to know answers to simple questions...

Last edited:
New one....

Biden's nominee to head the FAA, Phil Washington. He previously was CEO of the Los Angeles Metro, and served as the head of president Joe Biden's transportation transition team....

Why didn’t he study prior to his nomination hearing? Did he just assume he’d get the job because he’s black? He’s totally unqualified!

There are a few more, but these are pretty much the "cream of the crop". Which one is doing the worst job?

Kamala Harris - vice president.
Karine Jean-Pierre - press secretary
Rachel Levine - assistant secretary for health.
Lloyd Austin - secretary of defense
Pete Buttigieg - secretary of transportation
What are you... Racist? :)

I think libs like biden want zero white men in the government

Except for himself of course
I’m just glad I’m not trying to compete for a job these days. even though I graduated first in my university class, won national awards in my field, had a long track record of success, and decades of experience, I’d be likely to lose to the first black and/or gay who applied for a job I want despite knowing nothing about the profession.

New one....

Watch him fail to know answers to simple questions...

Phil Washington removed his name from consideration as head of FAA Saturday, after sensing he would not be confirmed by the Senate due to his poor interview.

Here is a new one....

Kato Crews, whom Biden has put forward for the US District Court for the District of Colorado, is grilled about his countless poor decisions which were overturned, and then he fails to answer an extremely basic question about the Brady rule (where the prosecution must turn over exculpatory evidence to the defense)....

Forum List

Back