The Covid shutdown continues to claim victims.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes Virginia, there actually is collateral damage from shutting down the economy to fight Covid. These are not Mom and Pop shops. These are large restaurant chains filing for bankruptcy due to the business disruptions of the shutdown. There will be more.

The Tyrants behind all this most certainly must be laughing their asses off at how god damned easy Americans are to manipulate.
By now, they probably know they could do ANYTHING and get away with it.

Next year is going to be a major turning point for America. I can feel it.

The Tyrants behind all this most certainly must be laughing their asses off at how god damned easy Americans are to manipulate.
By now, they probably know they could do ANYTHING and get away with it.

Next year is going to be a major turning point for America. I can feel it.
I can only hope so.

I still can't believe that meat puppet faggot obozo was re-elected, so I can't say I'm optimistic.

If we don't win in a massive landslide, something that resembles 2010 then we're fucked. These "independents" that represent 30% of the voting block hopefully come out strong for Trump and the GOP and sweep democrooks out of every seat on the ballots.

If not, and we take a left WRONG turn, we're Venezuela. The soviets won, abandon all hope. Liquidate your assets and move to a turd world shit hole country or stay here and watch this one become one.

I didn't even know that The Sizzler was still out there. I don't even remember the last time that I ever personally saw one in front of me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back