The country is doing great, no matter how hard the MSM try to make it seem otherwise. MAGA!

The Dow is at 28,250.23. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq are at or near all time highs. Schools will be re-opening soon and the economy can finally be completely re-opened since we are approaching herd immunity on the Chinese virus and then everything will be great again. Even when things are going as great as they are, somehow the MSM find a way to make it look the country is in a state of turmoil. If the MSM would stop inciting riots and whipping up coronavirus hysteria, we could all get back to making America as great as it was before we got distracted with the coronavirus and race riots.

180K+ Americans dead from this virus does have a way of raining on your parade doesn't it.

That and cops murdering blacks.

Oh and 14 million unemployed.

Not to mention Trump kissing Putins ass while he puts bounty's on our troops.

Did I mention separating children from their parents and holding them in cages?

Doesn't help he's a crook.

Or that he suggested Americans ingest household cleaner as a cure for the virus and if you find that unappealing... you can always shove a UV light up your ass.

But enjoy y'alls Trumpian convention! After all, he did get y'all out from under your hood and sheets and put on your brown shirts and jackboots. I'd call that a success.

giphy.gif

The Dow is at 28,250.23. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq are at or near all time highs. Schools will be re-opening soon and the economy can finally be completely re-opened since we are approaching herd immunity on the Chinese virus and then everything will be great again. Even when things are going as great as they are, somehow the MSM find a way to make it look the country is in a state of turmoil. If the MSM would stop inciting riots and whipping up coronavirus hysteria, we could all get back to making America as great as it was before we got distracted with the coronavirus and race riots.

Not to mention new housing starts were 22% higher in July. While that may not be all that exciting, it is when you figure the price of lumber went sky high and people are building anyway. But don't look for the MSM to report too much good news until after the election and if Biden wins.

So what does this tell us? It tells us people are confident of our future, and especially President Trump. Screw the polls. Actions speak louder than words. Nobody is going to build a house and pay for it if they are worried about income. Not many invest in the market unless they foresee a good chance at making a profit.
The MSM does in fact report on housing starts as well as existing home sales. Ever hear of the Wall Street Journal. But dead people and the unemployed do not buy houses. Yes there are a lot of people who are doing well and unaffected by the pandemic, but it is stupid and callous to disregard the millions who are suffering.

So who's disregarding them? I'm merely pointing out that this is not the end of the world as the MSM is telling us. They key to economic recovery and success is confidence. To me it seems that confidence is there with President Trump in charge.
The point is that the MSM reports both the positive and negative economic news as well as the very real impact that the pandemic is having on millions of people. If you have blinders on a only see what you want to see, or if you choose to lie about , I can't help that, and I can't help you.

Assuming you won't even go to the site, here is the highlights:

Rich Noyes of the Media Research Center found that from March 4 (when Joe Biden had basically wrapped up the Democratic nomination) through May 31, Trump coverage on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts was 94% negative. In May, it was 99.5% negative, an all-time low.

There were 474 evaluative comments about President Trump during this period, and 445 were negative. By contrast, there were only 85 evaluations of Biden, and 51 were negative (61%). They were nine times more negative about Trump.
Holy shit! That is a straw man argument, a red herring and a non sequitur logical fallacy all rolled into one post

The issue is reporting on the economy, not trump. You're asking me to respond to an argument that I didn't as a distraction from the actual issue. Furthermore you are presenting the premise that the MSM is unfair to Trump( regardless of the veracity of that claim , to show that we are misrepresenting the state of the economy. Therefor, your premise is disconnected from you conclusion

Of course it's about the economy. People have a bleak outlook on it if there is nothing positive about who's leading this economy. Or would you like me to find a study on how they are reporting on the economy too?
You don't get it. That in no way negates or refutes the logical fallacies that I called you out on. As for Trump, he is not leading anything. He is riding the coat tails of the Obama economy. Find whatever studies you want. It won't change anything

Not to mention new housing starts were 22% higher in July. While that may not be all that exciting, it is when you figure the price of lumber went sky high and people are building anyway. But don't look for the MSM to report too much good news until after the election and if Biden wins.

So what does this tell us? It tells us people are confident of our future, and especially President Trump. Screw the polls. Actions speak louder than words. Nobody is going to build a house and pay for it if they are worried about income. Not many invest in the market unless they foresee a good chance at making a profit.
The MSM does in fact report on housing starts as well as existing home sales. Ever hear of the Wall Street Journal. But dead people and the unemployed do not buy houses. Yes there are a lot of people who are doing well and unaffected by the pandemic, but it is stupid and callous to disregard the millions who are suffering.

So who's disregarding them? I'm merely pointing out that this is not the end of the world as the MSM is telling us. They key to economic recovery and success is confidence. To me it seems that confidence is there with President Trump in charge.
The point is that the MSM reports both the positive and negative economic news as well as the very real impact that the pandemic is having on millions of people. If you have blinders on a only see what you want to see, or if you choose to lie about , I can't help that, and I can't help you.

Rich Noyes of the Media Research Center found that from March 4 (when Joe Biden had basically wrapped up the Democratic nomination) through May 31, Trump coverage on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts was 94% negative. In May, it was 99.5% negative, an all-time low.

There were 474 evaluative comments about President Trump during this period, and 445 were negative. By contrast, there were only 85 evaluations of Biden, and 51 were negative (61%). They were nine times more negative about Trump.

170,000 people death, you don't get that a boy and a pat on the head......

The comments are negative because his performance as President has been that bad.

US at the moment looks like it has the worst response to virus in the developed world...

US went from world leader to basket case under Trump.

170,000 people death, you don't get that a boy and a pat on the head......

The comments are negative because his performance as President has been that bad.

US at the moment looks like it has the worst response to virus in the developed world...

US went from world leader to basket case under Trump.

Trump is not responsible for 170K deaths. Shit happens and nobody can control it, especially with our system of government. The negative reporting on Trump started on day one and continued until this very day. Negative reporting with records set in the market, negative reporting during the best economy in nearly 50 years. Negative reporting while every minority group seen the lowest unemployment since records began. 90+ percent negative reporting no matter what happened.

If we had the worst response in the developed world, why do we have less deaths than they do, including the UK? The US is still the world leader, and better than ever after Trump allocated more money for US defense.

The only mistake Trump made was promising government goodies for each Covid case treated. If not for that, our cases and Covid deaths would be half of what it is today.

Holy shit! That is a straw man argument, a red herring and a non sequitur logical fallacy all rolled into one post

The issue is reporting on the economy, not trump. You're asking me to respond to an argument that I didn't as a distraction from the actual issue. Furthermore you are presenting the premise that the MSM is unfair to Trump( regardless of the veracity of that claim , to show that we are misrepresenting the state of the economy. Therefor, your premise is disconnected from you conclusion

Of course it's about the economy. People have a bleak outlook on it if there is nothing positive about who's leading this economy. Or would you like me to find a study on how they are reporting on the economy too?
You don't get it. That in no way negates or refutes the logical fallacies that I called you out on. As for Trump, he is not leading anything. He is riding the coat tails of the Obama economy. Find whatever studies you want. It won't change anything

DumBama didn't do shit for the economy. It was quantitive easing that saved his Mulatto ass. How can you credit the most anti-business President in our lifetime with a good economy? It simply doesn't make sense. The economy grew in spite of Hussein, not because of him. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

No US President creates jobs. The private sector creates jobs. All a President can do is make it easier or harder for the private sector to create those jobs. DumBama did everything possible to make it more difficult for them.

Forum List

Back