The country is changing, so is its electorate.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Last edited:
Very sad it appears free spirited white boys that just want to ride motorcycles everywhere and wheelie like me are in decline. Guess I need to start up a militia with my other extreme sport bros and take my country back!

lol.

Virginia used to be a solid red state, no more, this is what is happening all over the country if not in 2016 , shortly after

As its older, whiter population ages and immigrant populations settle down, the United States will grow more diverse. Gradually, some Republican strongholds can become competitive. Prince William county, Virginia, is one such place.

Critical counties: Prince William, Virginia, a long-term warning to the GOP - CNNPolitics.com
so who will they start going after?

Virginia used to be a solid red state, no more, this is what is happening all over the country if not in 2016 , shortly after

As its older, whiter population ages and immigrant populations settle down, the United States will grow more diverse. Gradually, some Republican strongholds can become competitive. Prince William county, Virginia, is one such place.

Critical counties: Prince William, Virginia, a long-term warning to the GOP - CNNPolitics.com
So? We dont need virginia. All we have to do is win over some of previously democrat states. Easy peasy. You guys should try to have a less sucky political view, then maybe youll win some elections. :laugh:

Dems stole Virginia by allowing a bunch of convicts vote.

Too bad Trump trashed Hillary in MI, PA, WI, OH, FL, NC, .....

Forum List

Back