The CONservative CONstitutional Values

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart _ Weak Constitution - Video Dailymotion

Jon Stewart shows how Fox news and conservatives love love love the constitution unless they are scared, then, forget the constitution.

He starts off showing how Fox was losing their shit about the Boston Bomber being read his Miranda rights...noting that Miranda Rights are something you already have. "You don't have to say them for it to be true...you're thinking of Bettle Juice"

*I cant figure how to make this a vid, if someone posts it that would be awesome*

Right, like I'll be desperate enough to trust Jon Stewart as a source of my news. This thread belongs in the "Political Satire" sub thread.

Thanks CC, you're grasping for more straws now.

Last edited:
Right, like I'll be desperate enough to trust Jon Stewart as a source of my news. This thread belongs in the "Political Satire" sub thread.

Thanks CC, your grasping for more straws now.

No one said trust it, but I understand. You hate new information, I get it. You love ignorance and embrace it.

Cool, now get.

Thanks CC, your grasping for more straws now.

No one said trust it, but I understand. You hate new information, I get it. You love ignorance and embrace it.

Cool, now get.

Comedy is not information. Grow up you tool.

:eek:
Jon Stewart nails it again.

Of course the hate and ignorance of Fox ‘contributors’ makes for an easy target.

Of course, it's hard to argue when Stewart uses their own words and paranoia against them.

They want torture, fuck trials, shiiit even arrest the bombers wife because...because SHES THE BOMBERS WIFE and shes not fashionable. :eek:

And what is with this hit parade on Fox this morning? Run out of arguments today? Or are you still buttsore from the asskicking Fox gave your sources of news during the Boston Bombings two weeks ago? I mean they really did.

You guys are hopeless.

The Daily Show is a political satire comedy show and is not real news.
It's COMEDY.

What Fox was talking about is that the FBI has a certain amount of time to talk to the bomber and a Federal Court Judge cut them off.

The public safety exception allows questioning for up to 48 hours, due to the ongoing threat of other attacks that might be revealed by questioning. But the Justice Department ended questioning after only 16 hours.

It's COMEDY.

What Fox was talking about is that the FBI has a certain amount of time to talk to the bomber and a Federal Court Judge cut them off.

The public safety exception allows questioning for up to 48 hours, due to the ongoing threat of other attacks that might be revealed by questioning. But the Justice Department ended questioning after only 16 hours.

Are you confused by the first sentence? Is there a movement declaring it to be real news or is this your "Water is wet" moment when you tell everyone something they already know?

It's COMEDY.

Are you confused by the first sentence? Is there a movement declaring it to be real news or is this your "Water is wet" moment when you tell everyone something they already know?

No, it is you trying to cover for the fact that it isn't news. What were you thinking when you posted this OP? Really?

It's COMEDY.

No, it is you trying to cover for the fact that it isn't news. What were you thinking when you posted this OP? Really?

And water is wet, is someone declaring this to be real news or do you need another straw man to beat up today?

I can see how much you don't care, you run into this thread, then one on Bill Maher the whole time screaming "I don't care, I don't care...Really, I don't!"

We can see that you don't. We believe you, ok?

And water is wet, is someone declaring this to be real news or do you need another straw man to beat up today?

I can see how much you don't care, you run into this thread, then one on Bill Maher the whole time screaming "I don't care, I don't care...Really, I don't!"

We can see that you don't. We believe you, ok?

What are you rambling on about? Just accept the fact this OP is trash and move on. Nobody likes people such as yourself who waste their time with this. I for one do not like having my eyes assaulted by a liberal version of real world news information. Do you have any idea the crap you're posting right now? No I don't really care for comedy. Honest.

The moment "Jon Stewart" crossed my eyes, it was time for me to go into full "this OP is trash" mode.

Go on, tell me how a satirical "expose" of Fox News counts as real news. Go on, I'm waiting.

Last edited:
It's COMEDY.

You are the one who posted it as real news and posted the wrong information about what Fox was really reporting about.
The FBI should not have been cut off like that by a Federal Judge.

Forum List

Back