The chronology of lies over the Coronavirus from Trump

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
In the mean time, after all these lies that are killing people, Trump has not called this a declaration of emergency.No one, in the history of leaders across this globe has handled this natural disaster worse than Trump. The medical supply chain he has been bragging about turned out to be a big, gigantic lie. His recklessness is nothing close to what we have ever seen before from a leader , because he has never been a leader. Everything he has said about this has been a lie, and his pathetic supporters continue to drink his Kool-aid.

Lol, and the folks who aired this video of lies in order, coming out of Trumps own mouth, now Trump doesn't want it to get out into the public's view, so he is suing. Good luck with that.

In the mean time, after all these lies that are killing people, Trump has not called this a declaration of emergency.No one, in the history of leaders across this globe has handled this natural disaster worse than Trump. The medical supply chain he has been bragging about turned out to be a big, gigantic lie. His recklessness is nothing close to what we have ever seen before from a leader , because he has never been a leader. Everything he has said about this has been a lie, and his pathetic supporters continue to drink his Kool-aid.

Lol, and the folks who aired this video of lies in order, coming out of Trumps own mouth, now Trump doesn't want it to get out into the public's view, so he is suing. Good luck with that.

ROFLMFAO

WHO WAS IT THAT INTENTIONALLY ALLOWED THIS SHIT TO SPREAD

I HAVE A CHRONOLOGICAL TRAIL OF LIES AND DECEPTION...
AND THEY DO NOT LEAD BACK TO TRUMP

ROFLMFAO

Spreading has shit to do with responding. What a complete idiot with all the bells and whistles.

ROFLMFAO

Spreading has shit to do with responding. What a complete idiot with all the bells and whistles.

Spreading has shit to do with responding

And, you're calling me a complete idiot ^

You know, it's abundantly clear now, that these right-wing losers and their emojis are running from the facts, because the facts are on display with video. LOl! Folks, they surrendered like Trump. They have nothing to defend.

ROFLMFAO

Absolutely! Explain to me what "spreading" has to do with Trump's failed response. Don't dislike it with chicken shit emojis, tell us how the two are related.

I can assure you that Trump doesn't lie....it isn't his fault that reality didn't really match up to what he was saying...

He is a businessman, not a politician...so you can't attack him for using his marketing genius to combat this virus

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

ROFLMFAO

Absolutely! Explain to me what "spreading" has to do with Trump's failed response.

TRUMP WAS THE FIRST ONE TO ISSUE AN EMERGENCY DECLARATION
RESTRICT TRAVEL IN AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND DENY ENTRY INTO OUR COUNTRY

NOT ONLY DID WHO DIRECTOR SHITHEAD WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO DO THE SAME,
BUT HIM AND THE PRC EVIL PRESIDENT HELD A JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE
FOLLOWING TRUMPS PRESSER, AND ACCUSED TRUMP OF FEAR MONGERING
AND INTENTIONALLY CAUSING UNNECESSARY ECONOMIC HARM TO CHINA

DEMOCRATS, THE MSM AND LEADERS FROM A SLEW OF OTHER COUNTRIES
CONDEMNED TRUMP FOR 'OVER REACTING'

TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR LESS THAN 4 YEARS

NYC GOVERNOR CUOMO(?) WAS ALERTED TO AND WARNED ABOUT
THE INADEQUATE AMOUNT OF CRITICAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
TO ADEQUATELY PROVIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE FOR THE MASSES
IN THE EVENT OF A PANDEMIC IN 2015

MAYBE BOTH PARTIES IN BOTH HOUSES WOULD CARE TO EXPLAIN
WHAT THE FUCK HAS REALLY BEEN GOING ON

WHY WASN'T LIFE SAVING MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES
APPROPRIATED FOR IN THE ARRA

TRUMP EXPOSES HOW POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN FUCKING US AND OUR COUNTRY...
WITHOUT HAVING TO DO A FUCKING THING

Last edited:

Get back in the kitchen and cook me up some chow mein. And use actual beef this time!

ROFLMFAO

Absolutely! Explain to me what "spreading" has to do with Trump's failed response.

Travel ban is not declaring an emergency. Try again.

Get back in the kitchen and cook me up some chow mein. And use actual beef this time!

I don't have the time. Have you seen all the lies from Trump we have to keep up with, while you suck out the crack of his ass, and spread your cowardly racism around? No one has time.

ROFLMFAO

Yes

ROFLMFAO

Then don't be so shy. Post it. You don't have to be so timid. It makes you look like a pussy.

I don't have the time. Have you seen all the lies from Trump we have to keep up with, while you suck out the crack of his ass, and spread your cowardly racism around? No one has time.

You’re a blatant bigot. What’s racist about a joke pertaining to the country and culture that generated this virus? You’re a bigot for drawing a race-based generalized conclusion about the source of the joke. But you’re a lefty which makes you a bigot via agenda.
If you cite MSNBC you’re a duped fool.

ROFLMFAO

Travel ban is not declaring an emergency. Try again.

Coronavirus: China accuses US of causing panic
and 'spreading fear'

The Chinese government has accused the US of causing "panic"
in its response to the deadly coronavirus outbreak.

It follows the US decision to declare a public health emergency and deny entry to foreign nationals
who had visited China in the past two weeks.

In a news briefing on Monday, Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said
the US actions "could only create and spread fear" instead of offering assistance.

She said the US was the first country to impose a travel ban on Chinese travellers
and the first to suggest a partial withdrawal of its embassy staff.

"It is precisely developed countries like the US with strong epidemic prevention capabilities...
that have taken the lead in imposing excessive restrictions contrary to WHO recommendations,"
Ms Hua said, according to a Reuters report

She went on to say....

But Ms Hua also said that China urgently needed "medical masks,
protective suits and safety goggles".

GUESS WHAT....TURNS OUT, WE DO TOO

Bitch, A douchebag of your magnitude could cleanse a whales vagina

You are no match for me you ignorant, clueless POS
I could commit suicide climbing your ego and jumping to your IQ

ROFLMFAO

Then don't be so shy. Post it. You don't have to be so timid. It makes you look like a pussy.

Posted by: Wuhan Municipal Health Commission | Published: 2020-01-11

As of 14:00 on January 10, 2020, the detection of pathogenic nucleic acids has been completed. The national, provincial and municipal expert groups comprehensively judged the clinical manifestations, epidemiological history, and laboratory test results of patients admitted to the hospital for observation, treatment, and preliminary diagnosis of 41 cases of pneumonia with new coronavirus infection, of which 2 have been discharged, Seven cases were severe and one died. The remaining patients were in stable condition. All 739 close contacts, including 419 medical staff, have undergone medical observation and no related cases have been found.

No new cases have been detected since January 3, 2020.
At present, no medical staff infections have been found,
and no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission has been found.

~~~~~~~~~
We report here a cohort of 41 patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Patients had serious, sometimes fatal, pneumonia and were admitted to the designated hospital in Wuhan, China, by Jan 2, 2020.

The time between hospital admission and ARDS was as short as 2 days. At this stage,
the mortality rate is high for 2019-nCoV, because six (15%) of 41 patients in this cohort died.

Reports have been released of exported cases in many provinces in China, and in other countries;
some health-care workers have also been infected in Wuhan.
Taken together, evidence so far indicates human transmission for 2019-nCoV.

Clinical features of patients infected with
2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What does it mean that the report says "no new cases have been detected since January 3, 2020"?

Answer: According to epidemiological surveys by national, provincial and municipal experts, the incidence of unexplained viral pneumonia in Wuhan this time was between December 8, 2019 and January 2, 2020. Since January 3, 2020, clinical and epidemiological investigations have revealed no patients with new infections.

Q: How to understand "No clear evidence of human-to-human transmission"?

Answer: According to epidemiological surveys by national, provincial and municipal experts, most of the unexplained viral pneumonia cases in Wuhan this time have a history of exposure to the South China seafood market. No clear evidence of human-to-human transmission has been found. We are further conducting epidemiological investigations and related laboratory tests. In addition, all close contacts, including medical staff, have so far not detected any related cases.

Published by: Wuhan Municipal Commission of Health and Health |
Release time: 2020-01-11

Go play in traffic

1585275192334.png

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
What if the Viets intentionally tainted the fish they knew the Chinese were going to steal? :aargh:

With their massive mobile fish harvesters. Next-level trawling.

Chinese try to get all the fishes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back