The Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A third of young adults polled last year supported abolishing the police — more than any other age group. Blinded by myopic visions of cultural revolution, some young people even justify violence. One poll showed 64 percent of college students agreed that last year’s anti-police “rioting and looting is justified to some degree.”

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why I carry a Glock when I leave the house.

It isnt justified they destroyed innocent peoples lives. There is no justification.
When they attacked govt property? I could care less. Thats who their beef was with. Not uncle jimmy and his barber shop or the neighbor john who just opened an autozone store in town.

A third of young adults polled last year supported abolishing the police — more than any other age group. Blinded by myopic visions of cultural revolution, some young people even justify violence. One poll showed 64 percent of college students agreed that last year’s anti-police “rioting and looting is justified to some degree.”

One wonders if they will feel the same way in 10-20 years when they've got kids, a job, and a mortgage. And I wonder how many of those young adults are female, and will face a higher probability of rape.

We've had cops for well over one hundred years in the US and they still get failing grades on stopping crime.

One wonders if they will feel the same way in 10-20 years when they've got kids, a job, and a mortgage. And I wonder how many of those young adults are female, and will face a higher probability of rape.

They will still be living in mom and dad’s basement.

We've had cops for well over one hundred years in the US and they still get failing grades on stopping crime.

Crime, or the act of conquering and taking from another is ingrained in our history as a species, part of our DNA.

They will still be living in mom and dad’s basement.
I don't have a basement.

Crime, or the act of conquering and taking from another is ingrained in our history as a species, part of our DNA.
Then it is a waste of time policing it. Yet, it does make for wealthy bureaucrats and a 100% current income tax free retirement for the cops....

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why I carry a Glock when I leave the house.

When they have jobs?

In our new democrat utopia?

LOL.

The courts have ruled that folks can be denied employment with police forces for having too high IQ scores.

I have friends that were debating on FB about having the police required to get more training, even have four year degrees. . . most the population doesn't understand, the ruling class likes them dumb and stupid.

Of course the police get failing grades at stopping crime. The criminals that lord over us have designed the system this way. If the police had average IQ's or above average IQ's, there might be a revolution against the overlords before the year ended. The system is corrupt to the bone.

duh.

Forum List

Back