The case for more concealed carry of hand guns for normal, law abiding citizens...

The thing to understand is these things will happen in spite of any repressive gun laws. None of these bikers was (is) licensed to carry. Nor are any of those individual who commit the tens of thousands of gun-related crimes every year, nor are any of those criminals and potential criminals who are walking around "strapped" today.

Gun laws disarm only the peaceful law-abiding citizens.

None of them were licensed? Are you certain?

I have no way of knowing for certain -- and I doubt you have. But a reasonable guess is biker gang members are usually not acceptable candidates for CCW permits.

To be correct, they are called “motorcycle clubs”. They often have peace officers in their member ship.

Dallas honors former assistant chief, Corpus Christi top cop Floyd Simpson

The thing to understand is these things will happen in spite of any repressive gun laws. None of these bikers was (is) licensed to carry. Nor are any of those individual who commit the tens of thousands of gun-related crimes every year, nor are any of those criminals and potential criminals who are walking around "strapped" today.

I have no way of knowing for certain -- and I doubt you have. But a reasonable guess is biker gang members are usually not acceptable candidates for CCW permits.

To be correct, they are called “motorcycle clubs”. They often have peace officers in their member ship.

You showed a video from a Hells Angels documentary shown on the History Channel and like any drooling retard tried to use it to make the case that law abiding gun carriers with CCW's tend to shoot up bars.

That makes you stupid ratcheted up fortissimo.

The problem with guns in bars is drunks in bars.

Drunks will pick a fight with you whether you are armed or not.

If the drunk has a gun he will start a shootout.

Bars are not smart places to go.

They are even less smart places to go if there are guns in the bars.

Drunks who go to bars should leave their guns in their cars.

Nightclubs are not safe with guns in them either.

Dancing could jar loose the gun from its holster and it could fall and hit the ground and go off.

Even with all the safeties in the world, the jarring energy of a dropped gun could set off the fulminate of mercury.

funny I've been in a lot of bars in my life and never witnessed a bar fight

A motorcycle club is a bunch of accountants who ride on the weekends
The Hell's Angels are a gang with a long criminal history

Dancing could jar loose the gun from its holster and it could fall and hit the ground and go off.

Even with all the safeties in the world, the jarring energy of a dropped gun could set off the fulminate of mercury.

funny I've been in a lot of bars in my life and never witnessed a bar fight
Good bars don't even let it get close. When somebody starts getting beligerant, it's time for them to hit the road.

You showed a video from a Hells Angels documentary shown on the History Channel and like any drooling retard tried to use it to make the case that law abiding gun carriers with CCW's tend to shoot up bars.

When the threshold of was that shootouts don’t happen in bars…and I showed they did. My job was done. Sorry about your perception difficulty.

When the threshold of was that shootouts don’t happen in bars…and I showed they did. My job was done. Sorry about your perception difficulty.
Yes use a gang of criminals to illustrate criminal behavior

MAn that must have taxed your faculties

How many CC permit holders without criminal records have ever shot up a bar?

Can't fix stupid.

Different standards being introduced.

No because most likely not all if not most of those gang members were not legally sanctioned CC permit holders

No because most likely not all if not most of those gang members were not legally sanctioned CC permit holders

And we go with “more than likely” once more.

And we go with “more than likely” once more.
Google

Comparing a gang like the hells angels to legally sanctioned CC permit holders is like comparing all law abiding Italians to the mafia

If you will visit any ordinary tavern (bar) located near a police precinct (station) anytime after midnight, rest assured there are a lot of armed men, and maybe a few women, coming off the 4-12 tour, drinking, having fun and, sometimes, engaging in heated arguments. I know this to be true in New York City -- and I know there never has been a gun incident in any of these bars where almost everyone is strapped.

The notion that a more liberal issuance of CCW permits will automatically result in a wild west atmosphere is nonsense -- provided an adequate course of training is one requirement for obtaining a permit. Adequate meaning the applicant is made to clearly understand the protocol for concealed carry and the penalties for abuse of privilege.

Forum List

Back