The Bud Light kerfuffle, and the moment it all crossed the line

The third paragraph of the OP. It's right there. That's the point.

Try to calm down, control your emotions, and read it. Or not. It doesn't really matter.
So you acknowledge the psychotic insanity of the demented LEFT, but you have to balance that by proclaiming that the right is inherently racist.

Oh Kay.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember that Chick-Fil-A thing, and thinking that politics were really seeping into our culture in a bad way.

Politics ruins everything it touches.
Only people with weak and gullible minds.
I enjoyed NASCAR for decades, then the kids took over and ruined it, the fundamentally, ruined car racing, In my opinion.
It's a shell of what used to be, a pretty exciting sport, into BORING.

Only people with weak and gullible minds.
I enjoyed NASCAR for decades, then the kids took over and ruined it, the fundamentally, ruined car racing, In my opinion.
It's a shell of what used to be, a pretty exciting sport, into BORING.
I suppose allowing morons to walk on to the track and for other morons to run that person over is a lot more exciting, technically, it's also bad for business. 😄

Buy regular Bud and mix it half-n-half with tap water ... that's all they do at the brewery ... and straight tap water has no fattening calories ...

Maybe try walking to work, burn off all that ugly fat ... use the stairs instead of the elevator ... you'll take off that extra 75 pounds an ounce at a time ...

ETA: Shards of glass in the bottle is worth drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ... just saying ...

The Right is now going too far in response.
Exactly how has the right gone too far in response?
Was it when the anti-trans activist shot up the school in Kentucky?
Was it all the anti-trans activists physically attacking people they disagree with?
Was it when we tried to use the deaths of children by a mentally deranged delusional psychotic to strip away 2A rights from law abiding citizens?
Was it when we started doing sexualized shows & dances for kids?

Oh, wait.... that was the left.

Talk about an overreaction- the Forward Party is the Hegelian Dialectic for morons

1) What 54 year old man still refers to himself as "Kid Rock"?
2) Anheuser-Busch hopes you buy several cases of their beer everyday..........they don't give a crap what you do with it.......shoot them up........flush it.... just as long as you buy it.
3) Guess you showed them.

Adult response…

I will shoot anything that angers me

One of these days, people are going to attack based on something I actually SAID.

:laugh:
What did you actually say? Extremism is subjective. You are as extreme to the people you find extreme as they are to you. That's how that works. People have different opinions and goals and for some reason you think yours are more rational simply because your opinion rests between the political left and right but that's not what the Middle or Moderate means in this context.

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

Liberal perverts push an issue and our fake moderate blames conservatives for pushing back

How typical is that?

Some of us -- okay, well, I'm admittedly talking about me here -- have been screaming about the perils of political correctness and identity politics for over a decade here. "We" have been saying that the American Left has been blowing it by pushing these wide-ranging cultural issues FAR too far, and that the presidential election results of 2016 were a DIRECT result of those tactics.

So now the Right is pissed off at a beer and is boycotting it and shooting guns at it 'n stuff. And yes, now the Right is every bit as spectacularly hypersensitive to PC/Identity Politics as the Left has been to racism over the years. Ironic. As I've said many times, the two ends can be so similar in their behaviors.

After paying close attention (as usual) to what the Right actually says about things, I think that there was one moment, one turning point that the Left crossed the line with all this stuff: When we started seeing children (especially schoolchildren, who essentially are captive participants) fully exposed to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows, and the like. This was done by adults who knew damn well that there would be MANY parents who would object, but they ran with it anyway. That's when the shit really hit the fan, and the Left asked for it. BOOM.

Just the latest example of the damage caused when ideologues ignore contrary opinions and go too far. And what's the response? The Right is now going too far in response. Go figure.

Thoughts?

You sure seem to be saying that the right is over-reacting by boycotting Anheuser-Busch in response to the left exposing schoolchildren to transsexuality, drag queens, drag shows ,etc. How could any sane person see that as an over-reaction? An over-reaction would be burning down cities and taking over police stations. Ring any bells?

Forum List

Back