The British royal family

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I like the Brit's, they're smart people, but this "royal family" seems pretty silly to me. Outside of a few years in the military, the men do very little, and the women do even less. If the British people want to spend their tax dollars supporting this "decaying gentry" it's OK with me, but I'd be happy if it all went the way of the horse and buggy. What say you?

I like the Brit's, they're smart people, but this "royal family" seems pretty silly to me. Outside of a few years in the military, the men do very little, and the women do even less. If the British people want to spend their tax dollars supporting this "decaying gentry" it's OK with me, but I'd be happy if it all went the way of the horse and buggy. What say you?
I like all the brits who keep their noses out of our business

the other ones, the America-hating know-it-alls, can go fuck themselves

and what they do with their royals is none of my business

Last edited:
i cant believe they support these people who live way better then they do....

If you go back to being a Constitutional Monarchy (where your Founding ancesters ran away from and fought against), you will rapidly become like Canada. No influence, economy, Due Process, Rule of Law or ability to enjoy civil liberties.

As it were, its interesting to compare the differences between Communists, the Royal Family, career politicians and Hollywood.

There are quite a few differences, and certainly many similarities...

Last edited:
.....and the White House/Biden commented on this gossip crap!!!!!! = idiocy!!!! more dumbshit from Biden

Harry volunteered for two tours in Afghanistan, and he wasn't in the rear with the gear....He used to be a man's man.

A shame he had his nuts put in a lockbox by a Murican moonbat strumpet.

They are useless, anemic lamprey whose existence has less purpose than a vestigial tail.

.....and the White House/Biden commented on this gossip crap!!!!!! = idiocy!!!! more dumbshit from Biden
"Courageous" to air your laundry in public and throw your family overboard.

It's sick out there, and getting sicker.

It's all about identity and heritage.
They have little power in reality, and just rubber stamp Govt decisions.
They bring in a lot of tourism revenue, probably more than they receive in salaries and expenses.

LOLOL. Real toughies she's getting. God is she one of the ugliest women I ever saw..ewwww. And she speaks like a total ass hat.... I want the other one back. Eye candy is better than salt.

I'll circle back at ya...................What a bird brain.

LOLOL. Real toughies she's getting. God is she one of the ugliest women I ever saw..ewwww. And she speaks like a total ass hat.... I want the other one back. Eye candy is better than salt.

Damned I'm being really brutal here. Sorry Circle Back. Time for me to take a hike here when I get this bad...night night

Of course, first destroy Christianity, then monarchy, thereafter coming 'democracy', tyranny of insane satanists and Freemasons ( s. Covid-1984 scamdemic )
Brits needs the resurrection of Christianity, monarchy, kicking out all enemies and back to the traditional values.

Harry and Meghan are lefties so Sleepy Joe and his staff will be behind the traitors who clean their dirty laundry in front of the all worlds and Harry really attack his own father with no hesitation and who care if his grandpa his dying at the hospital that show the way that no good lefties act in general.

Harry and Meghan are lefties so Sleepy Joe and his staff will be behind the traitors who clean their dirty laundry in front of the all worlds and Harry really attack his own father with no hesitation and who care if his grandpa his dying at the hospital that show the way that no good lefties act in general.
..and --as usual, MEagain is the racist, not those she accuses

Last edited:

..as --as usual, MEagain is the racist, not those she accuses
She's really twisted, she pretends that someone in the family would have been racist towards her but she doesn't say who ? all this is to hurt the royal family she is doing a revenge because she could not live as she wanted à l'American way. Trump was right about this bitch she's a nasty one.

She's really twisted, she pretends that someone in the family would have been racist towards her but she doesn't say who ? all this is to hurt the royal family she is doing a revenge because she could not live as she wanted à l'American way. Trump was right about this bitch she's a nasty one.
Ohhhh your last line was funny as shit.......lolol

..and --as usual, MEagain is the racist, not those she accuses
Boy he'll be taken to the cleaners down the road. Lol. He's just a spare for the heir in case he checks out.

good call ..it IS revenge---good point

Forum List

Back