The border patrol stop that never was

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
If only...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_l6sLxNj4#t=85"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_l6sLxNj4#t=85[/ame]

So with Republicans' new-found love of freedom, does this mean that the GOP will be running on a platform of repealing the USAPATRIOT Act in 2016?

So with Republicans' new-found love of freedom, does this mean that the GOP will be running on a platform of repealing the USAPATRIOT Act in 2016?

Yes. Are you not in favor of that now because we are? The Patriot act was a mistake and we've known it since before obie took office. Maybe we can make a bill repealing obiecare and the patriot act at the same time, should get 100% of the vote.

Yes. Are you not in favor of that now because we are? The Patriot act was a mistake and we've known it since before obie took office. Maybe we can make a bill repealing obiecare and the patriot act at the same time, should get 100% of the vote.
You knew that the USAPATRIOT Act was a mistake even before Obama was elected?

So how many times have Republicans voted to repeal the USAPATRIOT Act in the last 13 years?

The Dems already ran on that one. We see how that worked out as Obama and the Dems voted to extend it.

If you're suggesting I'm a Republican, you're wrong.

So, while I can't speak for the GOP, I can state with certainty that I stand against the Patriot Act.

Of course, I could turn your question around: Will the Dems be running on a platform of repealing the Patriot Act?

Your Dear Leader sure doesn't think so...

Forum List

Back